Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University (9714 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Achievers University, Owo Academic Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
oludav:
where did u hear the information?
Do u have any contrary information?
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by oludav(m): 4:31am On Jan 30, 2016
profdarkin:
Do u have any contrary information?
no, I just want to confirm
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Richkinwe: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
That's a serious one if it's true. But I doubt if the recruitment process has been concluded, because at least one out of all of us following this thread should have been invited.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Richkinwe:
That's a serious one if it's true. But I doubt if the recruitment process has been concluded, because at least one out of all of us following this thread should have been invited.
At least one of us should have been invited. Anyways, if kings university job is mine I will definitely have it that is what my Jesus can do.
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Abirisegun(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bad news I got today. I was there this morning by 11am, I met workers there cleaning the whole school. I asked of any official I could speak with, I was directed to the Cleaners Supervisor.

He told me that they have done interview for all the positions for those that were shortlisted were called for Screening and Interview.

I was sad but went to meet another man in another section, he told me the same.

I then collected the Admin Contact Number. I called, introduced myself and state my enquiry.... She told me Categorically that Interview has been done and concluded. I even asked if there will be another shortlisting, she said she can't assure me on that... Was sad, but left there.

This is the Contact, 07016551254. Interested person could call and ask about it too and please inform us the feedback.

Best.

Segun Abiri

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abirisegun:
Bad news I got today. I was there this morning by 11am, I met workers there cleaning the whole school. I asked of any official I could speak with, I was directed to the Cleaners Supervisor.

He told me that they have done interview for all the positions for those that were shortlisted were called for Screening and Interview.

I then collected the Admin Contact Number. I called, introduced myself and state my enquiry.... She told me Categorically that Interview has been done and concluded. I even asked if there will be another shortlisting, she said she can't assure me on that... Was sad, but left there.

This is the Contact, 07016551254. Interested person could call and ask about it too and please inform us the feedback.

Best.

Segun Abiri
Thanks man for ur time and energy. God will definitely establish and strengthen us, wish u guys the best as u continue to look for the better. No matter what it is...it is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by okooloyun1(m): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Abirisegun:

Best.

Segun Abiri
Good job bro for d update
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by yemi002: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Are you serious please
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by Coolcube: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
yemi002:
Are you serious please

VERY TRUE!
Re: Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Nawaoo, wot a bad news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / 6 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview. / Baro Inland Water Port To Create 2 Million Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.