Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... (1483 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by rattlesnake(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
not that i dont love her but am not the type that runs my mouth all over a woman...i love her i do tell her but she asking me that its not enough....sometimes i feel maybe i would have left her to marry that type of man who is more emotionally expressive than me
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by Kayoski(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thou shall not worship any other god beside Me(God)..
The foremost holy commandment...

Choose ye this day whom thou shall worship,mr op

Thine God or Thine Wife ?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by ahnie: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
You dont sound like the romantic type.not your 4th,some men have bn programmed to be like that.the most imp thing is that you lov her.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by Kayoski(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
rattlesnake:
not that i dont love her but am not the type that runs my mouth all over a woman...i love her i do tell her but she asking me that its not enough....sometimes i feel maybe i would have left her to marry that type of man who is more emotionally expressive than me
Type of man kee??
sori op..u be gay
maybe that's y u ain't romantic.. wetin dey fellow man body wey u wan love??
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP, Cut your Diick, Use it to cook a Delicious Soup For Her. Works like Magic. cheesy.

Thank Me Later.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by obiorathesubtle: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bro! The sex! Give her good sex! undecided gawd! The sex will make all the statements for you that you don't want to make! Fvck her good man! That is what she wants, not for you to tell her you love her, that's too mere abeg!
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
The one and only rattlesnake
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Worship Her But...... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP how is bedmatics skills?? Maybe you nor dey gonk her pvssy well. PM me for free tutorial.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Sexy Ass And Boobs Photos On Twitter / Life Is Too Good To Me But I Am Single / Check These Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.