Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. (1814 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion / what you weren't told about Aba protest today. many dead, 30 injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by EasternLion: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
I joined another protest today, it was like the whole city came out.

The whole banks shut down, govt offices, all shops and market all locked.

The police and soldiers, it was as if they know Aba no dey fear them again, the boys that used to stay in Colombia street in Aba, were all with us, we were fearless.

We were in Brass when Okezie and his entourage of Military men passed, we kept of singing, playing drums and blowing our vuvuzela flutes (I will the picture of mine in the morning)

We marched from Flyover to Uratta, then the groups divided into 3.
Group A marched to Ogborhill, Group B took Ariaria axis
Group C were made up of thousands of young boys and girls, these ones ensured no shop of office was left open, be you who, they went to all markets and notable business centers and anybody seen flouting the order was forcefully made to close down business.

There were many buses with us, motorcycles and keke with us were massive, we marched all the major nooks and crannies of Aba.

We were blowing our flutes, some news agencies followed us for a while, then went off.

Today was massive, and I hope Owerri replicate theirs tomorrow.

On a side note, I didn't take pictures or videos unlike the first day. But I personally went to the major banks in Aba and snapped their gates, all locked, and people were outside, one of the banks in St. Michael had its staff playing football on the street.

I will post it tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
I trust my Aba brothers and sisters. kiss
Ndi Aba na emesi ihe ike.
Ka m nukwa na echi aburo akwukwo. cheesy
#freeNnamdiKanu#

8 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Vicotex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
You wan't make convulsion catch Rochas tomorrow?

7 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by brize(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
I trust my Aba brothers and sisters. kiss
Ndi Aba na emesi ihe ike.
Ka m nukwa na echi aburo akwukwo. cheesy
#freeNnamdiKanu#
nwa nyebem ya, chai i piagom ore na by asusu gi... Okwa otu ka isi abanye?
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
brize:
nwa nyebem ya, chai i piagom ore na by asusu gi... Okwa otu ka isi abanye?

Ima ihe ana aru my brother
I digodu mbada okaycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by brize(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Ima ihe Aba aru my brother I digodu mbada okaycheesy
enwero na, udo di, nwannem oma

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
brize:
enwero na, udo di, nwannem oma

Nothing mega. Udo grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Movic1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
i mere nke oma. Biafra OR Death

2 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by mazzi: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Keep it up op,#amnwabaforeal.
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Futureleader1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Make I hear say Rochas no go pee for pants

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
No one was forced to close their shops ... They were only told to lockup like others nd the oblige without further arguments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by mazzi: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chai, Rochas will be like "ndi a abiakwa."..op,please hail my columbian(ndi york) boys in ABA.Biafra is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Qelvin(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion you work with IPOB right? why you lots do your protest march, has it ever occurred to the organization that something drastic has to be done to address the Fulani problem? they just killed another innocent man from Enugu and their menace is fast becoming a proclivity of some sort...you guys have the numbers and support of the people, your next agenda should be to arm the youths and mobilize a massive vigilante force to curb this bastards in all affected communities in the South East, for once stop all the useless solidarity protest and face more dire issues at hand.
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by EasternLion: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Qelvin:
EasternLion you work with IPOB right? why you lots do your protest march, has it ever occurred to the organization that something drastic has to be done to address the Fulani problem? they just killed another innocent man from Enugu and their menace is fast becoming a proclivity of some sort...you guys have the numbers and support of the people, your next agenda should be to arm the youths and mobilize a massive vigilante force to curb this bastards in all affected communities in the South East, for once stop all the useless solidarity protest and face more dire issues at hand.

Our arms are kinda tied in this one, not all Biafrans are in IPOB and we don't disclose our talks outside, the youths have to do well to fight back, and we will help them out with the legal work and lobbying in the right places so Nigeria newspapers doesn't label us terrorists.

it is a precarious situation.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Yeske2(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Very good and i'm so proud of you, just try and close down the city for the rest of the week and go for daily protest, at least with that the FG will notice the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2015
roaches you can add coc will only run away like obiano....................... no negotiations......... we want biafra simple

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 10, 2015
We should hook up when next I come to aba.

I just got to owerri about 10 minutes ago, I hope they don't fail. Rochas always tries to prove a point, mmiri ga e si na rochas ba ugboguru.
We hope.
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by coolitempa(f): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLion:
I joined another protest today, it was like the whole city came out.

The whole banks shut down, govt offices, all shops and market all locked.

The police and soldiers, it was as if they know Aba no dey fear them again, the boys that used to stay in Colombia street in Aba, were all with us, we were fearless.

We were in Brass when Okezie and his entourage of Military men passed, we kept of singing, playing drums and blowing our vuvuzela flutes (I will the picture of mine in the morning)

We marched from Flyover to Uratta, then the groups divided into 3.
Group A marched to Ogborhill, Group B took Ariaria axis
Group C were made up of thousands of young boys and girls, these ones ensured no shop of office was left open, be you who, they went to all markets and notable business centers and anybody seen flouting the order was forcefully made to close down business.

There were many buses with us, motorcycles and keke with us were massive, we marched all the major nooks and crannies of Aba.

We were blowing our flutes, some news agencies followed us for a while, then went off.

Today was massive, and I hope Owerri replicate theirs tomorrow.

On a side note, I didn't take pictures or videos unlike the first day. But I personally went to the major banks in Aba and snapped their gates, all locked, and people were outside, one of the banks in St. Michael had its staff playing football on the street.

I will post it tomorrow.

Ibo kwenu.....these marches must go on....your people must be free.....I think this should continue until buhari step down...... angry....all shops....banks....businesses that dare open must be dealt with and burnt down......
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by itskinglee(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Smh for nigerian youth...what unemployment can cause cry when una march finish they'll settle the ogas at d top undecided
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Today is the Tomorrow u talked about yesterday, but wait a min, u mean that group that came to O/Hill yesterday was just a group out of three?

Damn the crown was sick.
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by kingdompropty: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra is a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by imsuboi(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Owerri cool cool
Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by EasternLion: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Today is the Tomorrow u talked about yesterday, but wait a min, u mean that group that came to O/Hill yesterday was just a group out of three?

Damn the crown was sick.

yeah, we later rejoined the group at Opobo junction, and marched back to Park, everywhere was tight.

1 Like

Re: Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. by frakdon(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
sss7777:
Ok
geraa out, and go find work.....olosho!

(1) (Reply)

Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 / Between Jonathan's EBOLA And Buhari's LASSA Fever / Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.