Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (70773 Views)

Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by miqos02(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2015
liar

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by gists: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2015
liberty300:
I don't encourage public beating of stupid people. But this guy above me should be used as an example to put other stupid people in line
Eh yah. Sorry oo.
We all know the truth hurts.
When your jesus of outeke led gov. declared austerity, you guys didn't know that there will be consequences. Are you being mischievious or just being ignorant - typical of TANoids

Nigeria: Belt-tightening time again
Nigeria’s Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who unveiled the new austerity programme in November, appealed to Nigerians to tighten their belts, while government keeps an eye on global oil price movements.
http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/uncategorised/nigeria-belt-tightening-time/

Austerity measures: What hope for ordinary Nigerians?
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/austerity-measures-hope-ordinary-nigerians/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
how do we know these companies were not taking advantage of the corrupt nigerian economy for profit?

9 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by EternalTruths: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
I challenge anyone to post me examples of Job creation. I am not saying they don't exist though I believe this, I am simply laying the evidence before you to make your own conclusion as a voter.

November
Nigeria: Virgin Atlantic May Have Pulled Out of Nigeria, Sacks Nigerian Staff

Quote: "We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49 per cent as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour... watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn't know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point... Nigerian people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane... that may be irony because the people make up the politicians."
http://allafrica.com/stories/201511090151.html

Honeywell Flour Mills reports 66.27% decline in full year profit
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/08/03/honeywell-flour-mills-reports-66-27-decline-in-full-year-profit/

October
Guinness Nigeria suffers 76% profit decline
http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/10/24/guinness-nigeria-suffers-76-profit-decline/

Lafarge Africa’s profit dips amidst slow sales in Q3
http://thenationonlineng.net/lafarge-africas-profit-dips-amidst-slow-sales-in-q3/

Unilever Nigeria : FMCG Companies Suffer Half-Year Profit Decline
http://www.4-traders.com/UNILEVER-NIGERIA-PLC-8252801/news/Unilever-Nigeria--FMCG-Companies-Suffer-Half-Year-Profit-Decline-21155149/

First Aluminium Nigeria records 21.8 % profit decline
http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=25451&catid=30

AIICO INSURANCE PLC: Decline in profits
http://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/thisday/20151108/281827167647336/TextView

Facts behind Diamond Bank’s 12percent profit decline in H1 2015
http://www.transparentnigeria.com/news_entries/24294/Facts-behind-Diamond-Bank%E2%80%99s-12percent-profit-decline-in-H1-2015

Cadbury Nigeria Records 98% Dip in Nine Months Profit
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cadbury-nigeria-records-98-dip-in-nine-months-profit/222822/

HoneyWell Flourmills Records Profit Decline in Half Year 2015
http://www.bullsnbearsng.com/2015/10/honeywell-flourmills-records-profit.html

PZ Cussons: A corporate giant on the decline
http://newmail-ng.com/pz-cussons-a-corporate-giant-on-the-decline

September
Mobil Oil Nigeria records 39% profit decline
Quote: The financial results of the company for the period ended 30th September 2015 published by theNigerian Stock Exchange today showed that profit before tax fell 33.5 per cent
http://naija247news.com/2015/10/mobil-oil-nigeria-records-39-profit-decline/

August
MTN’s Profit Declines as Sales Fall in Nigeria, South Africa
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-05/mtn-profit-declines-11-as-sales-fall-in-nigeria-south-africa

Nestle Nigeria records 50.8% profit decline in Q1
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nestle-nigeria-records-50-8-profit-decline-in-q1/

BUhari's Supporters: Those companies are owned by Igbos that hate you sir

Buhari: You mean the 5% Biafrans. Don't worry , I will tell them my ancestor is Dan fodio. cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Aegon(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2015
naijaking1:
Those st.u..pid companies are wailing wailers who are jealous of PMB success at the elections, his beautiful under-aged wife, his body language, his gap-toothed smile, and his fight against corruption. You know they say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
These companies must be Igbos or something
Sarcastically spot on. They must be IBOS indeed.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FoodVendors: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
chinchum:
Are they suffering declining profits because Buhari became president 5 months ago?

OP, why art thou choosen to be so foolish and ridiculous ?

Declining oil prices and free fall of nigeria in exchange in 2014 affected all those compan1es. Your hero GEJ left a usd for 232 naira at the end of may 2015 in the parallel market.
Virtually all the results you postd were not even under the Buhari regime.

Then where are the indices of CHANGE?

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by johnmark1234(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
Bad Rock Bihari. B.R.B

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by slap1(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Realdeals(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
GEJ fuel their collapse

The Honeywell Flour Mills plc audited report you made reference to is the full year financial results for the period ended March 31, 2015.

Nestle Nigeria records 50.8% profit decline in Q1. Quarter one is January - March 2015

18 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Chai buhari body odour donn reach their side

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by menix(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
I can't find Koko company makers of koko garri on that list, re they not multinationals too.

Koko garri have not made profit at all ask Dbanj.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2015
While some of us pray hard for this country to change n for d good policies of the government to succeed, some people have dedicated their lives to praying for d government of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari to fail just so they could say 'I told u so'..If u r one of those people eh, d kind thunder wey go fire u still de do press- up for sambisa forest....Good bless PMB...God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by shamecurls(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Inspector Wailer spotted cool

DFemaleBoss:
B̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅

4 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by shamecurls(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Aegon:
Sarcastically spot on. They must be EBOS indeed.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ocelot2006(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Bollove:
all these ikengawo and barcanista of this nairaland are bunch of ignorant mofos , uncivilised, uncut and unrefined.

MNCs has always been making abnormal profits in Nigeria .... MNCs rendered services that is not citizen oriented, more powerful than regulatory agency and do not give a hoot about Nigeria other than profit, profit and profit.

All MNCs in the Oil sector operating in NigerDelta, if they should be made to clean up ogoni land and many other communities affected by oil spillage which is normal global standard operating procedure, do you think their profit would be as high as being quoted.

what these MNCs did in Nigeria and are doing , they dear not try it in any advanced nations......... They are here just to make money simple while contributing little to sustainability.

imagine the lackadaisical attitude of MTN to the government policy on simcards .......... Useless mtn think it is business as usual .... Am on MTN network but when a company disregard our policy on our own soil, then she should face the music or ship-out.

oil companies on clean up and many other non citizen oriented services rendered by others.

The era of lack of political and intellectual will to deal with these MNCs is over, the era of Jonathan, Yar'adua and obasanjo is over .....

New Sheriff is in town, only MNCs which care about Nigeria and Nigerians should stay behind to make legitimate money, only investors who wants to make legitimate ROI should stay behind ...... for those ones who have come in through backdoors, bribery and corruption through their unpatriotic accomplice in government, they are free to leave.

Majority of MNCs and other FDIs came into Nigeria through corruption because Nigeria is one hell of a country with abnormal and illegitimate return on investment, Now they are taking away their money cuz Government is imposing citizen oriented service which shall rub them off their ill gotten wealth.

let them all go, they will come back when they are ready for legitimate deals and they should allow genuine investors to take over our huge market.

What the hell is this clown yapping about? Your so called "Sheriff" is simply INCOMPETENT.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by blackpanda: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
When there is problem, you blame PMB. But let light improve or foreign reserves increase, then suddenly its all as a result of the 6year transformation agenda that failed to yield any results during its time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Logician:
Let me think differently. What is those multi nationals were corruptly enriching themsevles before now? Their profits are bound to dwindle if someone serious takes over. But I don't mean the president is serious anyway. Personally, Forex restrictions has dwindled my profit by over 70% and I hold the president responsible$

So guiness nigeria has been enriching dem selves corruptly before now
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Kingbilo(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2015
If you had any foresight at all you would know we were in for hard economic times 18 months ago.. The president is not the economy.. Yes, maybe some of decisions have not been well advised but even the best leader couldn't turn this ship around in 6 months... I'm not saying buhari is doing an excellent job.. But I think we need to stop equating the performance of the president to the performance of the economy.. He can't just move chess pieces around and fix it.. This ship had been heading for an iceberg for 2 years now.. His job is to minimise impact via austerity and alternative revenue generation...

13 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by xynerise: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
It is really affecting me
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by chinchum(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
FoodVendors:

Then where are the indices of CHANGE?
the change is not an on/off switch button, it is a process, everyone must key in to the change. I believe the process is ongoing, this is a trying period for the current govt, and Nigerians, if the previous govt had diversified the economy when the going was good(high oil prices), there would have been a better shock absorber. Over reliance of oil was going to hit every sector of the economy hard once the price crashes. The op is mischievious or possibly stupid to be posting those links to pass a message to un-discerning, from my cursory study of the links posted, what does profit drop for half year results of companies (Jan 2015 -June 2015) really has to do with the current govt?

8 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by basileze: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Check out Buhari's neck, Reminds me of Yar Adua

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by cruzita(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2015
what do u expect from a dullard.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by oweman: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Me I can swear an affidavit that unlike that your anointed Azikiwe Bihari is not stealing Nigeria resources notwithstanding any waileris saying and that is a satisfaction .
Just this last Sunday my pastor was telling the congregation on the evil of drnkeness and stealing he also touch on stealing money meanth to fight insurgent and I personally will who ever did that should be transfered to koton karfe Maximum prison .

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Allosaurus: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2015
I heard there's fuel scarcity in Lagos. How true is that? And what is the kunu DULLard from Daura doing about it?
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Orikinla(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
OP, which multinationals are crashing under Buhari? Your ignorance is pathetic. Have you read the reports of PwC and KPMG on the economic developments in Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

What the hell is this clown yapping about? Your so called "Sheriff" is simply INCOMPETENT.
oga relax....I tot fools like u don't exist anymore...Ur papa de competent n him still give birth to a foolish fool like u abi?....mumu

3 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by EternalTruths: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
KingEli:
While some of us pray hard for this country to change n for d good policies of the government to succeed, some people have dedicated their lives to praying for d government of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari to fail just so they could say 'I told u so'..If u r one of those people eh, d kind thunder wey go fire u still de do press- up for sambisa forest....Good bless PMB...God bless Nigeria

Just as you prayed for Jonathan's failure. grin
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FANE4Naija: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Mr Ikengawo, I'm not trying to defend the Buhari administration. But it would have been better if your brain had shown you that those Results are for the 1st half of the year. And we all know that You-Know-Who was in power for that 5 of the 6months. Daalu.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Trut:
Cow economic direction
it will be a very very huge task for the incoming ministers to revamp the economy.and ppl will lay the blame on them. Buhari has wasted precious valuable 7 months jostling all over the world instead of sitting down and facing the nation challenging problems .now the effect of those wasted months is starting to appear and take shape.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by funkybully(f): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Sai golimakpa barber ooooo!

Barber ooo is barbing Nigeria economy golimakpa "

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Realret70: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Some of you don't know how annual profit in a company is being calculated,please know that if a company is reporting either profit or lost in 2015,the company is reporting the activities of the previous year,not the current year,so how can PMB be responsible for the decline in profit for activities that happened during Jonathan? Please stop wailing and wailing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.