Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Too Skinny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Skinny (2017 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Skinny by Frozenovenreagan: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Its a serious issue,i have skinny arms, skinny thighs and now i've got a job where i have to wear suits and i dont look good in them. My pals make fun of me telling me that justin bieber has more muscles and i look like those victoria secret models, too skinny..how can i add weight/get fat keeping in mind i eat like a pig but no change

Re: Too Skinny by pet4ril(f): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked please visit sambisa forest for muscles tongue

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by AfroKnight: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2015
You are still growing and your metabolism is top notch. You don't know what some of us would give just to have what you have. Anyway you can build muscles instead. Eat food rich in animal protein then hit the gym. Google diet for body builders.

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by agarawu23(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Wetin person no go see for Nl angry

I blv you know the solution to your problem already
Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Drink ten crates of raw eggs!!
Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Are you Zambian or Kenyan? shocked shocked

I'm sure you'd have to mop or find a way to drain water deposits in those two potholes everytime you took you bath cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Too Skinny by mascot87(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Now u have got a job, trust me all the starved flesh would regain there deprived positions soon. cool

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
Drink ten crates of raw eggs!!
Hope you know raw eggs ain't safe?
Re: Too Skinny by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
The OP needs advice and people are spewing poo... Smh

I wish I could help
Re: Too Skinny by gamaliel121(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigga just eat eat well and remain like this....

Dyu know what some people will give to look like this??

Just develop muscle instead...
Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
The OP needs advice and people are spewing poo... Smh

I wish I could help
you can imagine the low I.Q.
if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute why not save your self the show of shame. advertising their stupidity and folly like some commercial advert.
Re: Too Skinny by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
I suggest u eat a lot of akpu
Re: Too Skinny by ezteem(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Frozenovenreagan:
i eat like a pig but no change

Then you are a thin pig...

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Fkhalifa(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
pls mod ban the stewpid posters and their comments angry
Small time we say govt is our problem forgetting we the real architect..
op i refer you to foreign forums/blogs, you ill read sensible answers

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Richiy(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Trust me, you are not too thin to wear a suit. It would even look good on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Skinny by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Op I must tell you the truth you have no problem if only you can adhere to my instruction. I was once like you few years ago u even get body pass me self. To add more weight and muscles that will make you look good and attractive just do the following.
1 Eat lot of protein: Protein help the body to build muscle and repair some body tissues. Beans, akara, moi-moi, eggs, fish etc.
2 get yourself a protein powder. I fully recommend casilan 90. Drink it with milk morning and night.
3 Hit the gym. Try and visit the gym three times a week. Lift as heavy as you can .
4 drink lots of water.
5stop masturbation because it reduces the amount of testosterone that helps in building muscle mass.
6 sleep very well.
If you do all these within a month you must see change in your body. But always exercise patient.

4 Likes

Re: Too Skinny by Fkhalifa(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Op I must tell you the truth you have no problem if only you can adhere to my instruction. I was once like you few years ago u even get body pass me self. To add more weight and muscles that will make you look good and attractive just do the following.
1 Eat lot of protein: Protein help the body to build muscle and repair some body tissues. Beans, akara, moi-moi, eggs, fish etc.
2 get yourself a protein powder. I fully recommend casilan 90. Drink it with milk morning and night.
3 Hit the gym. Try and visit the gym three times a week. Lift as heavy as you can .
4 drink lots of water.
5stop masturbation because it reduces the amount of testosterone that helps in building muscle mass.
6 sleep very well.
If you do all these within a month you must see change in your body. But always exercise patient.
bro nice one, how much does casalian90 cost?
Re: Too Skinny by gab264(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
pet4ril:
shocked shocked shocked please visit sambisa forest for muscles tongue
Why evils
Re: Too Skinny by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bro nice one, how much does casalian90 cost?
it cost N2,800.
Re: Too Skinny by SkinnyDude(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
my skinny structure doesn't bother me.. in fact i am proud of it... i just want to make money, so i can live my dream. travelling to every country
Re: Too Skinny by SkinnyDude(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
t
Re: Too Skinny by Fkhalifa(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
this is how i look... am not worried. u have to stop worrying
bro, its good not to be bothered much, buh we can actually get bettet even its a bit so far we are still young..
if you dont mind whats your age range
Re: Too Skinny by SkinnyDude(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bro, its good not to be bothered much, buh we can actually get bettet even its a bit so far we are still young..
if you dont mind whats your age range
20. have being like this since day one
Re: Too Skinny by Fkhalifa(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
20. have being like this since day one
i started getting better in my 23s, i only slim back after school stress, i believe in your 25s or after school like me, you ill start seeing the change.

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm, you have a body of an ectomorph. You have a very fast metabolism meaning your body burns more than it can store. Trust me, i have seen guys skinnier than you but after undergoing some major programmes, they have got, not just mass but also lean muscles.

1. You must eat a lot but remember do not eat junks but healthy foods most especially proteins and carbs.

2. You must lift, i mean you must gym. Most of your work-out should be centered on bench-press(for the chest), bicep-curls, squats.

3. You must rest well and minimize stress.

4. You must drink enough water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Sorry @ OP.
You probably don't have fat genes. All the same, you can try including more protein in your diet, lots of vegetables and vitamins.
Also, concerning your muscle building, you should try lifting weights and doing some high intensity, muscle building workouts. Not only will they tone you, but they'll give you the needed agility, a better posture and even a stride in your walk.
You may gain weight in due time, but if you don't dear, please do not worry, at a certain stage of your life you'll appreciate yourself more. Most people really wish to have such genes or metabolism.

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
this is how i look... am not worried. u have to stop worrying
c ur fine room cheesy nyc painting,nyc wall papers. Oh, and nice shorts too
Re: Too Skinny by SkinnyDude(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
c ur fine room cheesy nyc painting,nyc wall papers. Oh, and nice shorts too
naughty you.. lol, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Too Skinny by Stevez32(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
it cost N2,800.

Where can one get the casalian 90?

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. / 15 Qualities Of Man That Will Turn A Woman On / Girls Vs Guys...is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.