Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. (2021 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
For the greater part of my life I was a novice in whatever that is termed relationship and as a virgin lad I refused to go to bed with any lady.
Wanted to wait for my virgin wife I believed was on her way.
Some of the ladies I refused going to bed with because of my solemn resolve swore that they would live to see this so called virgin wife of mine. They told me virgins don't exist
Time proved them right as it later dawned on me there may be no virgins after all.
Eventually I settled for one I felt had a fair past based on her story. I've known this lady for a couple of years now during which I could no longer say I was a virgin.
There are few times I felt suspicious about her but without proof, love conquered all.
I love her so much and she has come to be an indelible part of my life. For me she was going to be the mother of my kids despite her shortcomings in certain areas.
Just recently I discovered she is sexually perversive on a serious scale going by the messages I read on her whatsapp chat without her knowledge. I went searching because of recent suspicions.
Now I feel so heartbroken that it's like my world has come to an end. I love her so much but can't marry someone that can't be trusted yet the thoughts of watching her go comes like a nightmare.
I have already told her my decision and it shattered my heart seeing her cry.
The question I want to ask is if there are no ladies anymore that can make faithful partners. What has become of women?.
My fellow nairalanders, your candid advice is needed urgently please. I'm in tears as I'm typing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by vizkiz: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
wife material? Hmmmmn... How many yards do you need?

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Alaba market undecided

are you a husband material yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by jmoore(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ariaria market.
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by kaywhynoni: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Op, are you serious you are also a Virgin, let me see a proof, I can link you up with a female friend of mine, you share the same ambition of settling down with a Virgin like her......that's if you are serious..pls don't quote me o
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
kaywhynoni:
@Op, are you serious you are also a Virgin, let me see a proof, I can link you up with a female friend of mine, you share the same ambition of settling down with a Virgin like her......that's if you are serious..pls don't quote me o
Y won't he quote u

OP abeg quote him
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
If I'm not I won't be looking for one.
Why can't you ladies afford to be faithful anymore?.
Diddyydiva:
Alaba market undecided

are you a husband material yourself?
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Topestbilly(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
check jumia or konga or get a clay to make one yoursef.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere4u:
If I'm not I won't be looking for one. Why can't you ladies afford to be faithful anymore?.
we can afford it nah!!
who told you that we can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by MzDeeb(f): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi, i am really sorry for what you are going through right now. Heartbreak isn't nice at all.

There are so many decent and faithful ladies out there. Even virgins btw 20-28years.

You just have to cool off relationship for now and pray God leads you to your own wife. Not somebody else's.

Be patient and God will definitely give you the right lady at the right time.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Solowande(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
only virgin girls can be faithful wife material?

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Topestbilly(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Solowande:
only virgin girls can be faithful wife material?

Lol, after she lost the Vcard nko?
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by henry255: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Have you tried night clubs? I'm sure u go wise up after ur visit
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Maxi112: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
just ask ur dad how he met ur mum.... as simple as that, whatever he told fine
anyway good luck in ur quest for a wife materia
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
What have you to prove your statement. Events all over contradict your view.

Diddyydiva:

we can afford it nah!!

who told you that we can't afford it.
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by DebbyChris(f): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Pray to God for a faithful wife....He alone can give
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by cruzita(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
check yaba left or ariaria market.no specie if wife material u no go see dia
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
A virgin Guy marrying A Virgin Girl? Crazy combination! Y'all would suck in Bed....lipsrsealed

RIp....

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by onyee25(f): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Eya
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
A virgin Guy marrying A Virgin Girl? Crazy combination! Y'all would suck in Bed....lipsrsealed

RIp....
embarassed
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2015
What is the fuss about marrying a virgin? I hope you know that marrying a virgine is not a guarantee to a happy marriage?

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
continue laffing cheesy. U haff spoil my mood.
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Filmewell(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

RIp....
thats the beauty of it. they will not notice they suck. unless u ar planning to be uninvited third party.

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Filmewell(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Sincere4u:
If I'm not I won't be looking for one.
Why can't you ladies afford to be faithful anymore?.
what you are looking for maynot be in the form u want it to be. may be u should adjust ur specs a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Filmewell:

thats the beauty of it. they will not notice they suck. unless u ar planning to be uninvited third party.
undecidedLoL!grin

come to think of it..You're right!cry
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by bvegas2020: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
you need to join whereweallmeet a place which provide events, dating ideas and personal service in finding the match for you.
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by happyjuliet(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Op all d things work together for Ur own gud...ur own is on d way.
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by schumastic(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2015
where can you find truly faithful wife materials?

Ans= Warehouse grin
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Mzdivacious(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

RIp....
grin im telling u
op i think its sick for u to let a girl u love so much go just because she doesnt fit into d perfect little good girl fantasy in ur head.u will be waiting a looong time,ur loss
if its any consolation tho,there r still good girls out there waiting for someone just like u.there r more virgin girls than guys think,keep ur eyes open

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by fulfillbill(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sun Girl...they are pretty sometimes
Ofcourse thats why they are advertised?
Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by Enockia(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
call 911

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Gay Wedding Disrupted In Abuja / I'm Tired Of Trolling / The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.