Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Have Disgraced My Manhood - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Disgraced My Manhood (5000 Views)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Filashade:
Eeeeeehyyyyaaaa. Pele cry

I hate rats. Ewwwwwwwww sad

Anyhooo,

Today is my b-day. Please wish me happy bday and more long life and prosperity

E se oooooo grin
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday filashade, happy birthday to u. How old are u now wink, happy birthday dear

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Filashade(f): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday filashade, happy birthday to u. How old are u now wink, happy birthday dear

Thank uuuuu cheesy

I am 21 today hehehehehe tongue

But still feel like am 16 though cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Filashade:

Thank uuuuu cheesy

I am 21 today hehehehehe tongue

But still feel like am 16 though cry
my dear to be young at heart is the bestest of feelings, though make sure you heart age catches up with your real age quickly through more experiences and life events. It's always painful and regretful when one feels 20 but is actually 60 cos You can't club, dance, waste your time as you would have wanted cos ur just too old. In your case 21 is a sexy age. So while I repeat my happy birthday I add dat you do celebrate and live ur age 21 very very well with lots of style, fun and learning. Cheers dear

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Filashade:
Eeeeeehyyyyaaaa. Pele cry

I hate rats. Ewwwwwwwww sad

Anyhooo,

Today is my b-day. Please wish me happy bday and more long life and prosperity

E se oooooo grin
Happy birthday to the beautiful, glamorous, interesting and classy Filashade!
God bless ur years ahead. Make sure u enjoy ur day to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Filashade(f): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
my dear to be young at heart is the bestest of feelings, though make sure you heart age catches up with your real age quickly through more experiences and life events. It's always painful and regretful when one feels 20 but is actually 60 cos You can't club, dance, waste your time as you would have wanted cos ur just too old. In your case 21 is a sexy age. So while I repeat my happy birthday I add dat you do celebrate and live ur age 21 very very well with lots of style, fun and learning. Cheers dear

Thanks for ur kind words and advice. Really appreciate it!!

Yes I am having a blast. Others want gadgets and clothes for gifts all I wanted today was some naija food nothing else and I give thanks to God that am alive to see my 21st bday. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Filashade(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
eni4real:
Happy birthday to the beautiful, glamorous, interesting and classy Filashade!
God bless ur years ahead. Make sure u enjoy ur day to the fullest.

Thank uuuuu.

Don't worry nahhh. I dey eat some efo egusi with amala right now. That's all I wanted today some naija food coz here in London I have to travel far to get some.

Later on mt family are doing a small party for me. Cant wait.

Thank uuu for u wishes really appreciate it grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by olashas(f): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by montezz(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
madam wink
Sweets o t'ojo meta!
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Aminat508(f): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
montezz:

Sweets o t'ojo meta!
check yr mail wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by montezz(f): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
check yr mail wink
Check ur whatsapp
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by jamace(m): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin grin Funny story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell My Mum To Go Back To Her House Without Hurting Her Feelings / Love, Emotions And Health / How Would You Regard Your Husband If He Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.