Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ (31754 Views)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Be A Financial Partner/ Shareholder / Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. And Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by kingdanoutfit(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2015
EmtyN
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2015
lol
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by menix(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Am sure the head he meant re ogas of Nigeria descent..

Wel the average man on the street don't benefit frm them, so u can roll all their head we don't give a fvck as long as u pay our Fine..
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Lets' d head roll. Those opposing it are enemies of progress. Mtn n other S.A companies has milked us enuff while d masses paid for crazy bills. They must learn to obey d law of d land. Bring it on!
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by leTrizzle: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
......... inconsistency with what is obtainable elsewhere, are their tariffs/ T&C consistent with that obtainable elsewhere?
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Azatitebi(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtn greedy people!
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by FrankValency(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
MTN,pay your fine period......all my money una dey chop,God don catch una
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by sirisiri34: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Head roll or tails wag, all we know is PAY THE DAMN FINE OR LEAVE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by olabjo: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtn God go help una .bt I wnt to ask smtin oo dis moni dem won collect frm mtn where d moni go go.shy na some people go sit down on d moni abi dem go put am in nigeria pulse.?
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by bluecircle470: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
unibenstudent1:
STUPID NCC

Pls enlighten me, what makes ncc silly?
U probably dnt knw wot u're saying
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by saintmark88(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
I dnt understand Nigerians, we are our very own problem, a company, not like its an indigenous company now, its foreign, disobeys our laws, charge us excessively, imagyn how much we pay for data, and they put an expiration on our data, whether we exhaust it or not, a company that never gives promo, very stingy company, all they tink is making money, they don't care about us. Yet some useless Nigerians r pleading and having sympathy for them. Some quack lawyers are even taking ncc to court. MTN its tym to gyv back to the country u have been extorting.

2 Likes

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by adeboy11: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
why BBMIDID nd BBLITED not working again now. Abi they want us to do them back ni
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by saintmark88(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
bluecircle470:

Pls enlighten me, what makes ncc silly?
U probably dnt knw wot u're saying

He is a foolish uniben student, just like his school....they know nothing.

1 Like

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by hyperflex(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://nairametrics.com/mtns-largest-shareholder-says-it-wants-more-heads-to-roll/ lalasticlala, dominique, davide470

I for one I think the fine is excessive and even if and when they pay its going to some politician's pocket. Abeg o! Let them reduce it. Its much. Wtf??
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ZajB: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
I think MTN underestimated the might of NCC hence the delay to comply even when other networks did. Nigeria should rise up to standard and make sure these foreign companies stop taking us for granted.NCC is not silly in any way.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by obinnashady(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
U kill people in ur country,we ask u to pay fine with killing south Africans or ur business and u are still blabbing.pay the fine or we'll port #criminals.wonder why they've not fined shoprite too #xenophobic BSTs
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by reemytall27(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
100 naira was deducted from my hen ti hen sim before I woke this morning for 10mg auto sub I never ask for.....so I don't give a f*ck if balls rolls!
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by obinnashady(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
saintmark88:
I dnt understand Nigerians, we are our very own problem, a company, not like its an indigenous company now, its foreign, disobeys our laws, charge us excessively, imagyn how much we pay for data, and they put an expiration on our data, whether we exhaust it or not, a company that never gives promo, very stingy company, all they tink is making money, they don't care about us. Yet some useless Nigerians r pleading and having sympathy for them. Some quack lawyers are even taking ncc to court. MTN its tym to gyv back to the country u have been extorting.
na so bro
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by menxer: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Investors are pulling out already, yet we are killing the few around.

Such mentality engenders corruption.

You did prefer companies to flout government policies/regulations and expect to be taken serious by other corporations that are not corruption inclined?

***grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
lasisi69:
I don buy new airtel Sim already... .
me too sef. In case of any show
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Richiy(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Did I just hear inconsistent with what is obtainable everywhere? They should ask MTN if its tariff plan is consistent with what is obtainable everywhere..... Silly people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by lanetrips: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2015
i pray they don't react against thier Nigerian workers by laying some off
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Btruth: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2015
But is MTN hearing words at all? They kept on disturbing with a lot of nuisance text messages still. Can't they learn from this fine? I tire for them oooo
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Bigmayor4real: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2015
JOB ADVERTISEMENT!!!
(1) Job Title: Hotel Admin Supervisor.
Minimum qualification : BSC/HND in Hotel management with over 5yrs experience in related hotel hospitality industry.

(2) Job Title: Front Desk Officer.
Minimum qualification : HND/OND in management and hospitality studies with 5yrs experience in hospitality industry.

(3) Job Title: Hotel Marketter.
Minimum qualification : BSC/HND in marketting or in any related course with 5yrs working experience.

(4) Job Title: National & Continental Cook
Minimum qualification : school cert (O level)
With minimum experience of 10yrs in hospitality industry.

Interested applicant should Send his/her resume to. mayor0012000@yahoo.com airoyal@yahoo.com. Contact: 08062098287
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by adelekeniola(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://nairametrics.com/mtns-largest-shareholder-says-it-wants-more-heads-to-roll/ lalasticlala, dominique, davide470

? excessive, where are those analyst when MTN is sucking Nigeria people. They should paid their fine or leave Nigeria alone.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by lasisi69(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
me too sef. In case of any show
lol
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Orikinla(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Majority of MTN subscribers are also subscribers of Glo, Airtel and Etisalat. So, if MTN goes, life goes on in Nigeria. The other GSM networks can absorb their staff. The population of GSM users in Nigeria is not up to 80 million, because the subscribers are the same people using MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel. MTN includes me among their subscribers and Glo does the same. So, when you count the numbers of users of GSM phones, you cannot count me twice. I can even bet that 90% of subscribers of MTN are the same subscribers of Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by bluecircle470: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
saintmark88 post=39868570h:

He is a foolish uniben student, just like his school....they know nothing.

U are ryt on point. U hit d nail on d head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Ambassadors: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2015
MTN is just another wailer after milking the citizens with collaboration of Politicians that boast that they brought GSM to nigeria at 35k per sim. May nemesis never cease from your inhabitations.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by miqos02(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone / Investors Chat Room And Lounge / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.