Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ (31753 Views)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Be A Financial Partner/ Shareholder / Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. And Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ddjay: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Adesiji77:

Spot on!
yes
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ddjay: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Majority of MTN subscribers are also subscribers of Glo, Airtel and Etisalat. So, if MTN goes, life goes on in Nigeria. The other GSM networks can absorb their staff. The population of GSM users in Nigeria is not up to 80 million, because the subscribers are the same people using MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel. MTN includes me among their subscribers and Glo does the same. So, when you count the numbers of users of GSM phones, you cannot count me twice. I can even bet that 90% of subscribers of MTN are the same subscribers of Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.
WOW,ur very intelligent,God bless you for this post. ''majority of mtn subcribers are on other networks''. very true,i strongly agree.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ransomed: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERONX:
In other words the customers should get ready for increment in call charges and data plan grin
::--Is your destiny tied to MTN? Port asap.

1 Like

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ddjay: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
unibenstudent1:
STUPID NCC
silly mtn contract staff,why not copy mtn by doing same thing in south africa
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by gidzbobby: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
lasisi69:
lol... U no well

just following your steps na.... no b u start am ? I just dey observe you since. so d tin wet only you dey see, I wanna see too
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by lasisi69(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
gidzbobby:

just following your steps na.... no b u start am ? I just dey observe you since. so d tin wet only you dey see, I wanna see too
noted... I go dey update u
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by saintade01(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Has anyone notice the endless advertisement of MTN FOUNDATIONS on tv lately?
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by gidzbobby: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
lasisi69:
noted... I go dey update u

no p, make I send ma bank acct details so you can also update that with "End time" alert. also "end time" subscription too.... *winks*
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by lasisi69(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
gidzbobby:

no p, make I send ma bank acct details so you can also update that with "End time" alert. also "end time" subscription too.... *winks*

Bobby, abeg.. . Nothing dey o

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by room089: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please when will this type of sledge hammer lands on the likes of Dstv?
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Deo27: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Time to port, I can't afford to lose my number, bye to Mtn
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by 7lives: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Investors are pulling out already, yet we are killing the few around.

Its either the investors kill your country or you kill them, i hope you know the meaning of capital flight.
Those Indians and Chinese own companies should also be filtered to see what they have to pay to the government.
While Nigerians are paying taxes an all, foreigners are busy evading tax as if this is not bad enough they also involved themselves in shady businesses while treating their Nigerian employees like animals.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by tyor: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
am wondering why the Nigerian CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO and COO have yet to resign. They are the reason for the mess, the blame is on their laps.

Micheal Ikpoki should GO

1 Like

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by lilnick(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Without 9ja MTN is nth nd without 9ja SA is rubbish...gud fine....stupid network using our money to develop SA
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
why are they shooting themselves in the foot? or do they want to take over mtn...
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ExInferis(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Today i walked into MTN's service center on Yakubu Gowon way in kaduna hoping to acquire a nano sim for my FirePhone. I found the place near empty with 3 bored employees on seat whatsapp-ing away, cobwebs and dust all over, no air conditioning, and they told me they'd no internet access since saturday.....

I had to ask....

....is the $5b fine taking its toll already?

1 Like

Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ekmike(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
I dan port to eti easy life.i'll be back when the fine is paid.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by Craigston: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
They've blocked SimpleServer. There's no need keeping them any longer than tonight.
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by awesomegenius(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
lasisi69:
I don buy new airtel Sim already... .

LOOOoooL...........I Get Glo and Etisalat as backup,cos i no trust mtn
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by maybrowne(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2015
At the rate people are porting, Etisalat will be praying MTN never gets it right because they are the biggest benefactor of it all. Imagine i called 3 MTN numbers and i was listening to etisalat caller tone
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by mAskA78(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2015
My etisalat sim is rolling already
Re: MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ by ibrutex(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
they charge me 30 per min. now.......switched back to airtel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone / Investors Chat Room And Lounge / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.