Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. (10461 Views)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh gal?
A Nigerian man's blokos will shrink when it hears a woman is over 30 years of age. It likes to struggle with "tight holes" to maintain a half decent eRRection ke! grin

So why starve to death to attract a PEDO-FILE? cheesy
This woman you are very wicked and with bad mouth.
Chai! Abeg withdraw the statement.
Shame don catch me, but with news everyday you are right.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by KanwuliaJara: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
chisco82:

This woman you are very wicked and with bad mouth.
Chai! Abeg withdraw the statement.
Shame don catch me, but with news everyday you are right.

Wicked ke? cheesy
That is the reality now o. cheesy
See OLD MEN in 70s and 80s dating and marrying teenagers? shocked

CircleOfWilis:
madam kanwulia, u gey mouth o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi I dey lie? wink

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by CircleOfWilis: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Wicked ke? cheesy
That is the reality now o. cheesy
See OLD MEN in 70s and 80s dating and marrying teenagers? shocked

Abi I dey lie? wink
u no lie at all
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by lilykach02(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Hmn, Have you tried talking to him about this?

Men should learn to acknowledge and praise their women. Corrections are ideal, but it should be done in love.

Yes I have tried telling him but no he won't listen, so am carrying my cross.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by ireneidiva(f): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:
angry

Any woman whose cooking leads to any sort of complaints "lacks proper home training"! What the hell where you doing in your mothers homes for 18 years? What will you teach your kids? Who will cook for them? Its a disgrace!

And by the way all those claiming and deceiving themselves that "my husband does not complain?" Siddon dia and be fooling yourselves...until when ada, funke, halima, itoro, or domitilla carry buffet threaten your marriages na dat time una eyes go clear!
18 years? Because our homes were catering schools right? Your reasoning is so low.

10 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by funlord(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
ireneidiva:

18 years? Because our homes were catering schools right? Your reasoning is so low.

Mama of reason! What is the legal age for you to be termed as an adult and thus be free from your parents? '18 years of age'!

You obviously have an IQ the size of a grain of salt so your lack of ability to display cognitive reasoning Is excused but that is not the issue here on this thread!

8 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by KanwuliaJara: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
u no lie at all

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by ireneidiva(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:

Mama of reason! What is the legal age for you to be termed as an adult and thus be free from your parents? '18 years of age'!

You obviously have an IQ the size of a grain of salt so your lack of ability to display cognitive reasoning Is excused but that is not the issue here on this thread!
Who is talking about being an adult here? You don't even understand yourself. I meant that do you think all girls do in their lives for the 1st 18 years is cooking?

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by An0nimus: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimolobe:
I'm a professional cook, i run a food company and i'm out to help women whose husbands complain about their cooking.
How do you intend to help them?

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by juman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by babysophie(f): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2015
If u r a married woman n v issues wif satisfying ur family's stomach u cn befriend m for cooking lessons. I am from Rivers state bt cn make d best varieties of almost all d tribes in Nigeria. Variety is d spice of life. Dre r many gud n healthy foods for u to make ur husband go crazy for ur meals.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2015
They look really tasty.
Slimolobe:
For women whose Husbands complain bitterly about their cooking, or women who don't have the time to appropriately attend to the food needs of their families, there's a bail out for you. Slim olobe's kitchen is a pre-order restaurant where you can call in to have any dish of your choice prepared and delivered to your homes and offices in real time. It'll save you so much stress and it is extremely cost effective. All you have to do is place your order, have it delivered to you, heat up a little in your kitchen and serve to your family fresh and sumptuous. Less stress, less cost and ofcourse, less complain. Call 07068612614 or 08180625626 to place orders.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by SAMBARRY: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh gal?
A Nigerian man's blokos will shrink when it hears a woman is over 30 years of age. It likes to struggle with "tight holes" to maintain a half decent eRRection ke! grin

So why starve to death to attract a PEDO-FILE? cheesy
lol
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Onegai(f): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2015
cococandy:
They look really tasty.

Walk away, girlie. Now is not the time to be stuffing your face, not unless you want to be tying wrapper afterwards because that's all that fits you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Onegai:

Walk away, girlie. Now is not the time to be stuffing your face, not unless you want to be tying wrapper afterwards because that's all that fits you cheesy
embarassed
Just a little of each one.
Small small taste.

But that food looks awesome sha.

Let me go and sleep before I enter kitchen now.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Onegai(f): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2015
cococandy:
embarassed
Just a little of each one.
Small small taste.

But that food looks awesome sha.

Let me go and sleep before I enter kitchen now.

oya, gwan sleep. 'Nite nite. Greet your stomach for me.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by marbee(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Complain that what? he should cook his own version na,let me taste.

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Sammyblaq(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
She once said "i hate cooking"... why won't I complain.
She claims to be the best among her sisters but ThankGod I didn't lose my teeth after eating her beans.

I fall in love with gals that KILLS it in the kitchen.. just natural.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
An0nimus:

How do you intend to help them?
My company prepare and deliver all types of Nigerian delicacies to homes and offices in quick time. You place an order, we prepare and deliver to you in quick time.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by gsalvatore: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Slimolobe:
For women whose Husbands complain bitterly about their cooking, or women who don't have the time to appropriately attend to the food needs of their families, there's a bail out for you. Slim olobe's kitchen is a pre-order restaurant where you can call in to have any dish of your choice prepared and delivered to your homes and offices in real time. It'll save you so much stress and it is extremely cost effective. All you have to do is place your order, have it delivered to you, heat up a little in your kitchen and serve to your family fresh and sumptuous. Less stress, less cost and ofcourse, less complain. Call 07068612614 or 08180625626 to place orders.
RESPECT YOURSELF NA.

WHY YOU GO DEY POST THIS KIND PICTURES NA....PERSON DEY FOR OFFICE THEY GET LONG THROAT .

BIKO STOP THAT NONSENSE grin grin grin grin

ITS LIKE YOU WANT COLLECT PERSON HUSBAND ABI?
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by gsalvatore: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

Who is talking about being an adult here? You don't even understand yourself. I meant that do you think all girls do in their lives for the 1st 18 years is cooking?
DUMB QUESTION..

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Acidosis(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
The worse that can ever happen to a man is a wife with bad culinary skills sad sad A married man can go without se.x for weeks/months, but deny him good food for days and expect his wrath.

The only thing I envy about my ex's husband is the fact that he 'snatched' from me, one of the best cook Edo state has ever produced grin

As in, I never knew some girls take cooking as hobby/exercise until we met. If she goes a day without cooking, just get ready to buy 'malaria' drugs. A week without baking? Serious wahala! She can cook fried rice 10 times in 1 day.
Few weeks into the relationship, I discovered she once worked as a caterer at Mr Biggs timeout in Benin before gaining admission into uni (where we met). She used to be a beautiful, hardworking, neat & a great multitask-er

Even though she never liked the idea of me cooking, I forced myself to learn some tips. Today, I'm an 'expert' in my own right grin grin Truly, she has set a landmark, and I don't think I can ever cope with a terrible cook.

Women should realize the fact that men appreciate good foods. We know where they sell these things outside. It doesn't take much to locate the best restaurant in town, but we really don't appreciate them. All we want is a woman that knows a little INs and OUTs. Someone we'd boastfully talk about among peers, parents, colleagues, etc.

Make your kids happy, mama, let them beg for your FOOD, and frown at EATERIES. A little time is all you need to learn. Learning has nothing to do with age, don't be shy to say "I don't know how to make egusi soup" @30.

You won't cook forever, a time will come when your daughter will grow to take some responsibilities. I started cooking light foods at 9. **This may not apply to persons willing to hire the service of caterers/maids** However, it is important to correct the notion that LOVE/Understanding/SEX is all a relationship needs to stay strong.

The few men I know who got married to bad cooks had series of issues, one of which is frustration.

Bad food will send him OUT, while bad s ex will make some men appreciate the woman even more (an indication that she has little or zero experience). A man in such condition will willingly teach her. But food?! I'm yet to find a man willing to happily teach his wife the rudiments of good delicacies.

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
gsalvatore:
RESPECT YOURSELF NA.

WHY YOU GO DEY POST THIS KIND PICTURES NA....PERSON DEY FOR OFFICE THEY GET LONG THROAT .

BIKO STOP THAT NONSENSE grin grin grin grin

ITS LIKE YOU WANT COLLECT PERSON HUSBAND ABI?
You can have a taste of these and many more, delivered to you right there at your office.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Acidosis:
The worse that can ever happen to a man is a wife with bad culinary skills sad sad A married man can go without se.x for weeks/months, but deny him good food for days and expect his wrath.

The only thing I envy about my ex's husband is the fact that he 'snatched' from me, one of the best cook Edo state has ever produced grin

As in, I never knew some girls take cooking as hobby/exercise until we met. If she goes a day without cooking, just get ready to buy 'malaria' drugs. A week without baking? Serious wahala! She can cook fried rice 10 times in 1 day.
Few weeks into the relationship, I discovered she once worked as a caterer at Mr Biggs timeout in Benin before gaining admission into uni (where we met). She used to be a beautiful, hardworking, neat & a great multitask-er Awwwwwwww! I can see you're still in love with her, so what happened now?

Even though she never liked the idea of me cooking, I forced myself to learn some tips. Today, I'm an 'expert' in my own right grin grin Truly, she has set a landmark, and I don't think I can ever cope with a terrible cook.

Women should realize the fact that men appreciate good foods. We know where they sell these things outside. It doesn't take much to locate the best restaurant in town, but we really don't appreciate them. All we want is a woman that knows a little INs and OUTs. Someone we'd boastfully talk about among peers, parents, colleagues, etc.

Make your kids happy, mama, let them beg for your FOOD, and frown at EATERIES. A little time is all you need to learn. Learning has nothing to do with age, don't be shy to say "I don't know how to make egusi soup" @30.

You won't cook forever, a time will come when your daughter will grow to take some responsibilities. I started cooking light foods at 9. **This may not apply to persons willing to hire the service of caterers/maids** However, it is important to correct the notion that LOVE/Understanding/SEX is all a relationship needs to stay strong.

The few men I know who got married to bad cooks had series of issues, one of which is frustration.

Bad food will send him OUT, while bad s ex will make some men appreciate the woman even more (an indication that she has little or zero experience). A man in such condition will willingly teach her. But food?! I'm yet to find a man willing to happily teach his wife the rudiments of good delicacies.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
@Slimolobe,

lol, love ke? as in romantic love? That feeling died a long time ago. But like every other person out there, some memories and events remain.

I'm just proud of her and I believe she's living a better life with her family
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Acidosis:

Few weeks into the relationship, I discovered she once worked as a caterer at Mr Biggs timeout in Benin before gaining admission into uni (where we met). She used to be a beautiful, hardworking, neat & a great multitask-er

Hmmmm grin grin

You talk about this your ex exceptional culinary skills a lot.

Before you say am stalking you, we follow each other.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by gsalvatore: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Slimolobe:
You can have a taste of these and many more, delivered to you right there at your office.
where is the restaurant located at?
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Joavid:

Hmmmm grin grin
You talk about this your ex exceptional culinary skills a lot.

Before you say am stalking you, we follow each other.
shocked shocked you noticed?

I have to stop that now
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
My husband never complains of anything.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
funlord:
angry

Any woman whose cooking leads to any sort of complaints "lacks proper home training"! What the hell where you doing in your mothers homes for 18 years? What will you teach your kids? Who will cook for them? Its a disgrace!

And by the way all those claiming and deceiving themselves that "my husband does not complain?" Siddon dia and be fooling yourselves...until when ada, funke, halima, itoro, or domitilla carry buffet threaten your marriages na dat time una eyes go clear!
One has to wonder why you are commenting on this thread except you're a hemophrodite. With this approach lady's won't even labour you with their sordid cooking experience in their marital home. Stop belittling.

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by An0nimus: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Slimolobe:
My company prepare and deliver all types of Nigerian delicacies to homes and offices in quick time. You place an order, we prepare and deliver to you in quick time.
I like your sincerity. Wishing you the best in business.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by clily: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
lilykach02:
Mine complains a lot about my cooking even tho am not a bad cook. when I cook and he has friends over they don't stop commenting my food, but my hubby will never make a statement to agree with them instead he will do face like him nor hear anything. if he mistakenly stumbles on me while cooking, he will say things like why re u putting salt now, u are not supposed to, why did u add pepper now u should wait till u bring down the food before adding pepper, I are not stirring the pot of soup well u should stir it always towards the left, and the list goes on and on, it can be very tiring annoying and irritating especially when outsiders appreciate the same meal that was downcasted by my hubby, cos I cook for him and not outsiders.
This is exactly what am facing in my home..I feel better going thru ur post, at least am not d only one going thru dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Consider Marrying Into A Polygamous Family? / Can I Make Entry In Any Welfare Office In Nigeria? / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.