Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Women And The Crying Habit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Crying Habit (920 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar / 18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And The Crying Habit by oluwatomisin93(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hi, fellow nairalanders. good day to u all. As I was about leaving my office today, something just down on me to drip this little observation of mine. It may not have been observed by others but women naturally posses a habit of crying at times they say they only cry to pour out their heart.
However, last week I was having a little chit chat with this friend of mine. Along the line she gave me a long episode of how she pour out her heart to her man by shedding a bucket full of tears. The worst of it was the guy felt embarrassed by what she did. let me give u two instances from my own part.
1. I can remember those days when I told my babe that am leaving town for another place to go and school and immediately she started shedding tears I was thinking is it that this babe don't want me to go to school or what . if she don't want me to go to school it means na bad belle she be if not y the crying.
2. Another instance was when I told her we won't see for the next two week and she started crying a river.
My question here is: is cry the only way of feeling remorse or an act of apologising.
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by hamzakito(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
no.... som time if you aiint brave u can't talk....
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by Generalpapiiii(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dese days ur can't tell fake cry from original cry. Government (especially nafdac) should look into dis(cry verification number)

3 Likes

Re: Women And The Crying Habit by Ginaz(f): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
I cry a lot when I'm hurt, sometimes the tears just pours leaving long trail of silence. when I'm in this mood, its better I'm left alone cos no matter of coercing will make me talk. then later, I'm myself again smiling.

so o.p, women cry when their emotions are troubled
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by eyeon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fake tears are now everywhere o, don't fall for them. Once you know you are right, don't mind those tears.
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by eyeon(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ginaz:
I cry a lot when I'm hurt, sometimes the tears just pours leaving long trail of silence. when I'm in this mood, its better I'm left alone cos no matter of coercing will make me talk. then later, I'm myself again smiling.

so o.p, women cry when their emotions are troubled
Yours might be real... I too cry when I'm hurt.
But girls fake it a lot... I'm sure of this.

1 Like

Re: Women And The Crying Habit by kadas01(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na the wicked girls dey cry pass sef!

Most na fake cry jare! Just like Lola Ogedengbe that year!

They often use it as an "escape route" for their "treacherous" and "pretentious" lifestyle whenever they are caught "wanting"!

"Abeg, shine your eyes no be curse o"
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
I cant even remember the last time i cried...

Whenever i am deeply hurt,i will lock myself up or go to a serene place, think of the cause, remedy and play cool rnb to calm my nerves,i hardly let others see me crysadsadsad

most guys tend to feel embarrased whenever a lady pour their heart to them in tearscheesy
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by gabriellaleo(f): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
I cry a lot especially when am hurt.......
Re: Women And The Crying Habit by lacruz12(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Your biceps na die shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Prettythicksme (A Special Present For You) / Share Your Experience After You Have Slept With Someone That Snores. / 8 Surprising THINGS That Makes WOMEN Want To Be LAID So Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.