Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home (24030 Views)

Crumbs From My Upcoming Novels / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Pre-marital Sex; The Underestimated Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
I feel really bad for the barr. , his wife is. really wicked.
yes he may have wronged her but she shouldn't act like this, truly this is a marital shamble.

Am already crying and feeling emotional for the Barr., I pray such a woman never comes my way, such a wicked, jealous and hard hearted wife with no manner of pity in her heart, even to the extent of blackmailing her own husband.

wait a minute, the detective should ask himself this question "if it was a rape incident how did she record the tape?, who told her that she was about to be raped?, even if she had some form of precognition why didn't she run? "

In my view I think that detective is as criminal minded as our every day politicians, he's only looking for a way to gain fame and a promotion at tge detriment of a fellow man.

Am off to cry.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by lanicky(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Wow! Great nd interesting story I must confess.

It's very captivating nd educating although, the writer is yet to unveil so many things..*shrugs* I love the suspense never the less.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by lanicky(f): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2015
lordseb:
I feel really bad for the barr. , his wife is. really wicked.
yes he may have wronged her but she shouldn't act like this, truly this is a marital shamble.

Am already crying and feeling emotional for the Barr., I pray such a woman never comes my way, such a wicked, jealous and hard hearted wife with no manner of pity in her heart, even to the extent of blackmailing her own husband.

wait a minute, the detective should ask himself this question "if it was a rape incident how did she record the tape?, who told her that she was about to be raped?, even if she had some form of precognition why didn't she run? "

In my view I think that detective is as criminal minded as our every day politicians, he's only looking for a way to gain fame and a promotion at tge detriment of a fellow man.

Am off to cry.

Hey! Don't cry yet.

Well, @the boldened, I didn't even reason that way...I'll have to read the story all over again to get some hidden fact like you just didsmiley

BTW, don't be in a haste yet, the writer might turn nd twist the whole story soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
lanicky:

Hey! Don't cry yet.

Well, @the boldened, I didn't even reason that way...I'll have to read the story all over again to get some hidden fact like you just didsmiley

BTW, don't be in a haste yet, the writer might turn nd twist the whole story soon smiley

I pray he does so
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by AlienStar: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Ahn! My angel! Star, it's been really long. I've missed you. Hope you aren't annoyed? Stay with me, girl.
Thanks!
Buh U suddenly disappeared.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by gracile(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
this is gonna interesting! buqqy nice one, but please don't keep us starving
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year, dear readers. I wish you a prosperous and joy filled year ahead. May you break all limits of yours and may all dreams of yours come to realization.

Happy new year!!! Sorry it came late.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by LarrySun(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
This deserves to grace the homepage. Well-written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Whizkeey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Simplymeah: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Following,do such women rilly exist?
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
great story
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by BobUg28(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
LarrySun:
This deserves to grace the homepage. Well-written.

Larry, top of the hour greetings sire. Pls I didn't get the PM you sent to me the last time. I lost my yahoo email password. I 'd appreciate it if you drop the message here. Or via my Gmail account: bobugeedav@gmail.com

Bob, whatsapp ReadersClub team.

Thanks.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by eROCK247(m): 2:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Been a while I read something this captivating. And to think I almost neglected it thinking it was one of those "reasons-for-a-broken-home" pieces. Kudos @ OP. Make I go sleep anticipating another chapter!
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by lordtriplee(m): 5:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Move this piece to your blog.

Don't release it all at once.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2016
If its ever more than 2 posts then my attention wanes. Goodbye.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Odebanky(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2016
I must confess that this is a masterpiece that glued me to the end. Keep the good work going and there are lots of room for improvement.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by bollixy(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Wow,lovely,this are the kind of piece I best love.honestly the less occurrence of interaction as done no bad to this work because the brilliant ways you described the characters are overwhelming taking into consideration every reaction of the characters to all situations they found them selfs.I must say you have a good lexico syntactic resource whose use in the description of the whole scenario is intriguing.
Keep it up man
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by girlhaley(f): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Wow....such a story.....impressed
Marital shambles indeed

Nice one sir
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by eROCK247(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
lordtriplee:
Move this piece to your blog.

Don't release it all at once.
Killjoy!
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
God bless the Op and writer, it's captivating, intriguing and has most importantly the element of reality in it! More power to ur elbow.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by aytuns(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
A wonderful piece.. Beautifully constructed.... I hope updates come regularly.. I'm so following this!
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by eROCK247(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
No new post?
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Modified
©
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Hi, guys. I'm deeply sorry I took this long to continue. Actually, the feeling to quit came in torrents but I'm really glad I jumped it. I just tried to pass this hurdle and I'm glad I have. It's been long I wrote, so, do make do with the last update, I'm just coming out of hibernation. The subsequent updates will most certainly see me return to my peak. Once again, sorry.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Lordseb, Lanicky, Alienstar, Gracile, Helenbee, Lovingangel, Teebashy, TiffanyJ, Stuff46, TrishaP, StormAngel, Nimk, Adeh39, Essyprity, Queening, Aprilwise, Harjibolar10, Onemansquad, Skimpledawg, Alienstar, Mhizashantee1, Kenwins, Olashas, Missmossy, Mznelly, Vonn, Ministerblessed, Gmekx, Cherrybrown, Fiyah, Sageez, Odebanky, Whizkeey, Simplymean, Mhiz, SketcherJ, Bobug28, eRock247, AkposB, Sveen, Lordtriplee, Bollixy, Girlhaley, FixNigeria, Aytuns and others, do accept my apology. I promise that updates will resume now.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by sketcherJ(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Lordseb, Lanicky, Alienstar, Gracile, Helenbee, Lovingangel, Teebashy, TiffanyJ, Stuff46, TrishaP, StormAngel, Nimk, Adeh39, Essyprity, Queening, Aprilwise, Harjibolar10, Onemansquad, Skimpledawg, Alienstar, Mhizashantee1, Kenwins, Olashas, Missmossy, Mznelly, Vonn, Ministerblessed, Gmekx, Cherrybrown, Fiyah, Sageez, Odebanky, Whizkeey, Simplymean, Mhiz, SketcherJ, Bobug28, eRock247, AkposB, Sveen, Lordtriplee, Bollixy, Girlhaley, FixNigeria, Aytuns and others, do accept my apology. I promise that updates will resume now.
nice one bro..following
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Missmossy(f): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Welcome back dear,fire on cheesy anxious to read subsequent updates.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Sageez(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
It gladings the heart to see your thread come-around after being in coma for months. Welcome from hybernation bro. Apologies acepted. Inviting the #EverywhereYouGo Team...
donkross1
Bamilizy
calmdove
heemah
dandypearl
ysadiq
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by DandyPearl(f): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sageez:
It gladings the heart to see your thread come-around after being in coma for months. Welcome from hybernation bro. Apologies acepted. Inviting the #EverywhereYouGo Team...
donkross1
Bamilizy
calmdove
heemah
dandypearl
ysadiq
I'm on dis thread ooo. Loool. Bt thanks for re mentioning me cheesy
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Skimpledawg(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2016
baba Thronekid ai see u...*leme get my glasses*

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Gmekx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op. Hope say this one go sweet. Anyway sha, no matter as e take be, I dey Ur back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Single Lady / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.