Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys (6559 Views)

Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Why Can't Girls Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, firstly..Girls Are Emotional And we've got brains and hearts...angry

Uh...this type of Guys never Loved the girl in Question...It's just like saying a guy won't say anything coz His friend slept with his Wife! that's bullshit jaweh!! cry

Bottom Line is If he really Loved the girl...he'd surely fight over her!

I believe the last time men fought over a girl was like 3thousand years ago, yeah, the Battle of Troy.
Look, he really really loved her infact but my point here is after few years u dnt expect him to still carry that grudge na,that's the 'Bros over Hos' quote(pardon my language)
Mehn, from ur post i can tell u'll never let it go no matter what even after half a century

Besides, i said girlfriend not WIFE

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
You're a terrible friend, OP. It's common sense not to date your friend's ex. I wouldn't want a guy like you at my back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

I rebuke any power of Karishika that desires to friendzone me. Die by fire! Look, it's either we'r in or.......infact we'r in. I swear i'll pull a trigger on both of us if u try such
really? its not that serious undecided
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

really?
its not that serious undecided

grin Just kidding,hon
but for real though,i 'll pull the trigger.
How'd u feel if ur crush friendzones kwanu?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
You're a terrible friend, OP. It's common sense not to date your friend's ex.
I wouldn't want a guy like you at my back.

Dude, didnt u get the part where i said ''i ddn't want to it to happen but it did''?
That's why we'r human, i couldn't control it and neither could she. I'm not the type of person who does such. That was the only time something like that ever happened,i just pray i dnt fall for it again

Seriously, no regrets on what happened
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by 400billionman: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2015
It makes no sense fighting for LOVE.

One guy is mad that he sees me with his gf. The girl is always calling me and when i do not pick, she just rushes down to my house thinking i have a female at home. Jealousy go soon kill that girl.

Now the bf be like what are we doing together, the girl told him Nothing.

If a man kills himself because of a woman, there are other men in that woman's Plan B, Plan C and Plan D.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

grin Just kidding,hon but for real though,i 'll pull the trigger. How'd u feel if ur crush friendzones kwanu?
i'v never and will never.lmao
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Thank you for saying 'some' there. I know about 75-80% of guys will let it slide but i asked because i'm yet to see a girl who will let go.
Quick question: will u let it go if u are the one?

gringrin i wonder where u welcoming me to
Let what go exactly.... In as much as I read ur story.

I'm not welcoming you anywhere; I'm implying that u thanked me for my contribution. Hence, I'm saying eh no problem, ur welcome grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by frankcris(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
Cos guys av gat no púSsys n gals av gat no dicksons. Dats d truth.

even if we exchange, it will still be the thing all over...
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Theelove(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's just d way it is....
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

i'v never and will never.lmao

hehehehe! You'll never what......? Complete it na. Shey 'afraid' is catching u
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Let what go exactly.... In as much as I read ur story.

I'm not welcoming you anywhere; I'm implying that u thanked me for my contribution. Hence, I'm saying eh no problem, ur welcome grin

grin ok, first, i dnt rmmbr thanking u for anything, so only Jah knows what u welcoming me for.

Secondly, i asked if u were to be in my friend's shoes,will u let the matter slide?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

grin ok, first, i dnt rmmbr thanking u for anything, so only Jah knows what u welcoming me for.

Secondly, i asked if u were to be in my friend's shoes,will u let the matter slide?
U don't have to thank me I'm thanking myself on ur behalf grin

Yes sure, u dated a geh after he dumped her right?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U don't have to thank me I'm thanking myself on ur behalf grin

Yes sure, u dated a geh after he dumped her right?

#lmao#

u have this special way of avoiding questions u know. I wonder how ur guy will ever find out if u ever cheat on him

For the very last time,i didnt thank u for anything or whatever it is on my behalfgringrin stop playing with my head.

Just answer my question for pete's sake
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

#lmao#
u have this special way of avoiding questions u know. I wonder how ur guy will ever find out if u ever cheat on him
For the very last time,i didnt thank u for anything or whatever it is on my behalfgringrin stop playing with my head.
Just answer my question for pete's sake
Lool ahhh. I always pinky promise not to cheat grin

I'm not evading ur question o.... I wouldn't be angry at my friend, yes I would behave "like a guy". Especially if it was years after.

Don't come and tell me I'm playing with ur mind or anything o I've answered u now grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lool ahhh. I always pinky promise not to cheat grin

I'm not evading ur question o.... I wouldn't be angry at my friend, yes I would behave "like a guy". Especially if it was years after.

Don't come and tell me I'm playing with ur mind or anything o I've answered u now grin

even people break their blood oath, wetin man wan use pinky swear do.

Yes, u will forget it? Babe,i dnt believe u. That's one app u guys have by default 'u can never let it go'. Most wld rather die than let it go

Good news though, i just cut my hair, so u can play with my head for as long as u want. Just be careful, it cost me alot of money
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by anonym0us: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Not all guys ...because I still beef a friend who try's to toast ma girl..
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

hehehehe! You'll never what......? Complete it na. Shey 'afraid' is catching u
lol never. hot girls dont get friendzoned tongue
But i'v never heard of a girl getting friendzoned before tho.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

never heard? are u in the jungle?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

never heard? are u in the jungle?
am not .are you?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

Trust me, many 'friendzoned' girls are out there.
Infact, u know what, u just got friendzoned by me and i'm serious..........
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
We can't just be like guys because we're not guys. Silly question tongue

Also, a lot of guys do not behave the same way. Some can beef u because of a girl, especially if they really loved her. And most importantly, we think and feel deeper about almost everything than u guys do. So that's why things are more of a big deal to us.

Ur welcome. grin

Well said!
You've taken the words outta my fingers.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
You're a terrible friend, OP. It's common sense not to date your friend's ex.
I wouldn't want a guy like you at my back.

Also well said.
I like guys like you.
A man with principles is everything. smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Trust me, many 'friendzoned' girls are out there.
Infact, u know what, u just got friendzoned by me and i'm serious..........
you wouldnt do that grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

you wouldnt do that grin

Do i smell Over confidence?

Ok, the truth is; i just friendzoned u for like 30mins maxmimum.

Warning: it's not that i cant friendzone u oo, i have this Indian balm that works but i choose not to. Dont get too cocky smileygrin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Do i smell Over confidence?

Ok, the truth is; i just friendzoned u for like 30mins maxmimum.

Warning: it's not that i cant friendzone u oo, i have this Indian balm that works but i choose not to. Dont get too cocky smileygrin
lmao .charms dont work on me.neither does friendzone.hehe

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

lmao .charms dont work on me.neither does friendzone.hehe

There's only one way to find out,hon.

I just pray u won't have a crush on a guy who's Gay. U'll cry out ur eye socket. That's when u'll come running back to me
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

There's only one way to find out,hon.

I just pray u won't have a crush on a guy who's Gay. U'll cry out ur eye socket. That's when u'll come running back to me
haha now you're being the cocky one here grin;Dmy luck has never run that dry. grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
evegran:

Also well said. I like guys like you. A man with principles is everything. smiley
You get it. That's what makes a man, a man.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

haha now you're being the cocky one here grin;Dmy luck has never run that dry. grin

But u said u find cocky guys very charming.
Besides, i speak nothing but the truth smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

But u said u find cocky guys very charming.
Besides, i speak nothing but the truth smiley
its fallacy .
nah nah.i dont remember saying that cheesy
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

its fallacy .
nah nah.i dont remember saying that cheesy

A'ight,lemme refresh ur memory. Remember ''OMG! Cocky guys are so...so irresitibly hot and charming''. U remember now? Of course u do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Painful Existence / Not Many Have Balls Like This Man Would You Do This If U Find Urself In This Pix / Holy ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.