Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (65832 Views)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

75% of Northerners....Buhari is an unrepentant bigot!

cc Lalasticlala

SW, SS, SE
NW + NE+ NC = The North

They also have the highest number of states in Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by watered(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bubu, when will you stop this sentimental kind of appointment you are making? The thunder that will fire you is warming up in the cemetry.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by yahrant140(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kai ba dattijo bane dan hargobe bakasan Nigeria da dan Nigeria mumunasan mekishinmu muma zamuyi kishin me kishinmu amma kai da mulkil Nigeria har abada dan dakai da Iri irinku mu munasan ' mekishin talakawa me tausayawa talakawa kaikuma bakada Imani azzalumine kai kaine sanadiyyar jefa Nigeria cikin masifar rayuwar da mukeciki Allah ne kawai zai wanke mana damuwar da kajefamu ba mutunba .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by oismail(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
What a way to start
Permanent Secretaries today
Their Ministers tomorrow
Fresh start
#teamPMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
New agents of CHANGE! May God guide them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Perfectwazobia: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ministry of power. I guess that is Delta Asaba belonging to map of biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by omogin(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank God oooooo! Linus Awute the gang leader of corrupt CMDs of tertiary health institutions is finally out. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by menxer: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
globalresource:

The perm secs are the most senior staffs in their respective mimistries and agencies

U cant blame that on pmb

You dey mind him.
Prolly he doesn't know that some position are based on ranking in the civil service

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Codedworld1: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
the kind hate some of my Igbo peepz get against bihari them self no sabi explain

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by oismail(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala

Most u criticize?
We need fact no this rubbish
Check again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Umunede:
We want analysis of how many southerners and how many northerners. All I know is that Buhari can NEVER give any sensitive position to a Southerner, even a Southerner Muslim.

Explain why the NNPC GMD is a Southern Christian.
You don't need any analysis. All you have to know is that every state is represented. It's not rocket science.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by basilo101: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
D dullard is getting sense small
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by saint047(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
The more you understand Nigeria, the more you realise it is an unproductive, visionless & genocidal organisation designed to achieve nothing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by dantori(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala

Permanent Secretary position is one from each state of the federation idiot Goat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Forwetinnah: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
As usual the sensitive portfolios go to the 2%cut off mark moroooons!! Portfolios like defence, petroleum resources etc. Damn Booooohari!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Richiez(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala

grin grin grin
some nairalanders have ways of making one laugh after a hard day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Umunede:
We want analysis of how many southerners and how many northerners. All I know is that Buhari can NEVER give any sensitive position to a Southerner, even a Southerner Muslim.

Just check the list and see for yourself...one Nigeria my fat behind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by scantee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
texazzpete:

Explain why the NNPC GMD is a Southern Christian.
You don't need any analysis. All you have to know is that every state is represented. It's not rocket science.
not every state bro, Igbos on that list is not more than 6, and last time i check Nigeria don't have 54 states if going by calculation of each state one Sec

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by walozanga(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wat a zoo
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by scantee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
dantori:

Permanent Secretary position is one from each state of the federation idiot Goat
do we have 54 states in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Forwetinnah: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
samobo:
Minister of petroleum- north
Nnpc GM- north
Permanent secretary ministry of petroleum- north...

Let seriously? Where are the we Niger delta/ south south

Bloody leeches I tell you!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
scantee:
and last time i check Nigeria don't have 54 states if going by calculation of each state one Sec

Where did you see 54 names?

The initial list of 18 names is also in the subsequent list of 36.

scantee:
not every state bro, Igbos on that list is not more than 6

LOL, how many Igbo states are there in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by hmohammed(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala

South east percentage based on number of states 5/37 is 13.51 percent. I can see 4 south eastern representative out of 18 appointments 4/18 is 22.22 percent.
Are u blind

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
yahrant140:
Kai ba dattijo bane dan hargobe bakasan Nigeria da dan Nigeria mumunasan mekishinmu muma zamuyi kishin me kishinmu amma kai da mulkil Nigeria har abada dan dakai da Iri irinku mu munasan ' mekishin talakawa me tausayawa talakawa kaikuma bakada Imani azzalumine kai kaine sanadiyyar jefa Nigeria cikin masifar rayuwar da mukeciki Allah ne kawai zai wanke mana damuwar da kajefamu ba mutunba .
What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
rs. Obiageli Nwokedi-Special Duties Office, OSGF

Is this our own obiageli ? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by MrALIVE: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
buhari, how many times I called you! ? government from the north, and of the north, and for the north.
anu ofia dika gi! Na ezuzu yari
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by scantee(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
texazzpete:

Where did you see 54 names?
The initial list of 18 names is also in the subsequent list of 36.
The report said total number of appointee is 54
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by walozanga(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Codedworld1:
the kind hate some of my Igbo peepz get against bihari them self no sabi explain

mechie onu dirty gi
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Umunede:

Ministry of justice,fct,works,power
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by FOREXMART(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
yimu
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by cornoil(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
All juicy parastatals to Northerners

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by walozanga(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmohammed:

South east percentage based on number of states 5/37 is 13.51 percent. I can see 4 south eastern representative out of 18 appointments 4/18 is 22.22 percent.
Are u blind

They no sabi book my broda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.