Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (65818 Views)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by iambabaG: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba has always wanted agitation to leave nigeria. But their cowardice has been holding them back.

After d loss of over 2 million pple nd not achieving anything.. U all should get ready 2 loose mur
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one dullard of daura. Give them the wayo change.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by sheftyxz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
congratulations....
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
iambabaG:

After d loss of over 2 million pple nd not achieving anything.. U all should get ready 2 loose mur

Please stay in ur region n allow us to die. Let 10 million people dis dis tym, it's okay with us.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Dinocarex(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

75% of Northerners....Buhari is an unrepentant bigot!

Usually, I don't quote people. But we need to hit the nail on the head this ethnicity bigotry on NL is getting out of hands. Geopolitically, Nigeria is divided into 6. A tribe has 3 regions, Igbo's 1, Yoruba's 1, Then the south south.
Mathematically, the tribe with 3 geopolitical zones might have more representative.
There names may sound Hausa, but believe me, they are from different geopolitical zone. The list to me to be fair was evenly distributed.

I am a Yoruba boy incase u wanna know.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by klax(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
str8talk1:
This Daura President(aka baba go-slow) is obviously deaf and dumb, a chronic tribalist wt conc. ethnic bigot. Hw on earth can some1 in dis new age filled all d juicy and strategic positions wt Northerners?

Oh may almighty God bless your for using your eyes and your brain. I had read comment I realised truly many on NL are already lost in the wilderness of silliness.

You boloks ass holes go back and check all the key post then use your greasy brain to judge in sane way.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by bakila: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
buhari, how many times I called you! ? government from the north, and of the north, and for the north.
Before nko.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Gracito(f): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
buhari, how many times I called you! ? government from the north, and of the north, and for the north.
I expect insults sha, but should he use just Igbos? Haba! There are Igbos there. Enough of saying our problem's the north. I'm pure igbo, but truth must be told. Stop wailing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Gracito(f): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Brother, chop kiss kiss kiss
darznets:

The day people like you come to terms that what we need is development and economic growth and NOT POLITICAL OFFICE SHARING, your life will be better.

Southerner ruled Nigeria for 13 out of the 16 years of democracy with the so called "political patronage & sharing of juicy offices" What did you gain? What benefit did it bring to the southerners?

Are all the roads in Ogun state motorable today because OBJ was President?
Do we have electricity and clean water in Bayelsa today becos GEJ was President?
South East has produced SGF, Minister of Information more than any other region, what has it benefitted the Igbos?
The Igbo has produced more Senate president since 1999 than any other region, has that translated into development in the east?

I don't care the ethnic group a public office is from, all I want to see is excellent performance, period!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by realman2020: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
D appointmnts and postings are strategic to PMB's change agenda.great work
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by 1dickatatime: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

You and all the idiots that liked your comment are simply blind
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by onitshaigbo(m): 2:27am On Nov 11, 2015
If Yellowbars don't support Biafra against Arewa colonialism, then they simply prefer to be enslaved. In fact, being a slave is their nature for these dogs.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Koleman(m): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2015
banki:

In the end you will be the one calling him a bigot...when that's all you are!

Meanwhile since baba became president the "juciest most lucrative and most sensitve position was given to a southerner and an igbo man for that matter

You people said the man is not igbo...
Yet when you are struggling for biafra you add anioma and asaba?

I just can't understand
I just taya... that's why I don't take them seriously. the whole madness about Biafra is just a way of venting out frustrations!! don't worry it will soon die down!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Promzyunique(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Wat do u expect b4?
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2015
klax:

Oh may almighty God bless your for using your eyes and your brain. I had read comment I realised truly many on NL are already lost in the wilderness of silliness.

You boloks ass holes go back and check all the key post then use your greasy brain to judge in sane way.
God has punished that your smelling mouth... Ordinarily, you are supposed to be a danfo driver or ferrying cement blocks back and forth from a tipper truck.. LOCAL BOY!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 3:19am On Nov 11, 2015
str8talk1:
This Daura President(aka baba go-slow) is obviously deaf and dumb, a chronic tribalist wt conc. ethnic bigot. Hw on earth can some1 in dis new age filled all d juicy and strategic positions wt Northerners?
At this rate, you will have cerebral palsy before 2019..
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 3:21am On Nov 11, 2015
lukas280:
na power to the north for the north and noththing but the north
Thank goodness for the north..Some people MUST SUFFER!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 3:25am On Nov 11, 2015
BSF:

Why would a part of the country have More than 50% themselves alone.
YOU ARE duncer than a dunce....
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by mmabisco: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Looking for Amaechi on the list
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 4:49am On Nov 11, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

just that take another critical look at their portfolios and you will agree with me how much of an ethno centrist the Old bag of bones is and how far he is bent on splitting the this Country down the middle. Proudly 5%
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 4:55am On Nov 11, 2015
nobeku:
God has punished that your smelling mouth... Ordinarily, you are supposed to be a danfo driver or ferrying cement blocks back and forth from a tipper truck.. LOCAL BOY!
Atleast he is not unemployed, neither buoyed by your mallam daura's uninformed electioneering promises. hope u are not still hoping for 5k & 3 mil jobs.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 11, 2015
I can see two brothers named permanent secretaries from the Zakari's family.
what so special about them
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Dinocarex:

Usually, I don't quote people. But we need to hit the nail on the head this ethnicity bigotry on NL is getting out of hands. Geopolitically, Nigeria is divided into 6. A tribe has 3 regions, Igbo's 1, Yoruba's 1, Then the south south.
Mathematically, the tribe with 3 geopolitical zones might have more representative.
There names may sound Hausa, but believe me, they are from different geopolitical zone. The list to me to be fair was evenly distributed.

I am a Yoruba boy incase u wanna know.
Dont mind the Igbo Igbos joor! Have you heard of BMG? ...Biafra MUST Go? We shall soon send them to their landlocked country .
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2015
mmabisco:
Looking for Amaechi on the list
You are nothing but a rural i.d.i.ot? Ameachi on the list of permanent secs ?
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by iambabaG: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Please stay in ur region n allow us to die. Let 10 million people dis dis tym, it's okay with us.

U see.. U r even insincere wit urslf
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by hazyfm1: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

Go cure your Apollo... before it turns into blindness
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by dualsurvey: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2015
damton:
Wailers are here to check names.im certain about that
Wetin concern dem wit names? Dem family member dey d list? All we need is jobs for every1 & a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by bashydemy(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

you are a foool, the money spent on your education was a waste. Most you complain about everything? You always shout north this north that. Now ask yourself how many region do we have in Nigeria and how is the sharing fomular gonna be.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by fxseven(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2015
No 15 on the list , Christian Chinyeaka Ohaa got me thinking what Malam Buhari's anti-corruption war really meant. Is Ohaa not the same guy who as the Accountant General of Enugu State teamed up with Chimaroke Nnamani to embezzle Enugu State fund for eight years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.