Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (65834 Views)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by homirefacuny(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

75% of Northerners....Buhari is an unrepentant bigot!

cc Lalasticlala
Oloriburuku ni e.... Omo ale JATIJATI

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by osomegbe(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala

from my inference, northerners on that list, by their names ( I might be wrong), are 19 in numbers i.e 1,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,14,16,17,19,20,24,26,27,28,30 & 36. and maybe 22. that will make it 19-20 and that will give you between 52-56%.

Your calculation of 75% is wrong my brother.
Tell me something else.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by miqos02(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by homirefacuny(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
scantee:
The report said total number of appointee is 54
And you didn't read and believed the headline.... Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by BSF: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
osomegbe:

from my inference, northerners on that list, by their names ( I might be wrong), are 19 in numbers i.e 1,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,14,16,17,19,20,24,26,27,28,30 & 36. and maybe 22. that will make it 19-20 and that will give you between 52-56%.

Your calculation of 75% is wrong my brother.

Why would a part of the country have More than 50% themselves alone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Those gods want to kill are first to make mouth,...eee don dey over baba,.U for keep on collecting Northern na & drill Oil for south south let see if u will able finish a year in office, Cow
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
scantee:
The report said total number of appointee is 54

Isn't it incredibly obvious that the report is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by homirefacuny(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
banki:

In the end you will be the one calling him a bigot...when that's all you are!

Meanwhile since baba became president the "juciest most lucrative and most sensitve position was given to a southerner and an igbo man for that matter

You people said the man is not igbo...
Yet when you are struggling for biafra you add anioma and asaba?

I just can't understand
The most confused set of people... I could vividly remember when Kachikwu's appointment was made then.... I was in the staff room of the school I served in Imo state... The teachers were like Ibe us not Igbo.... I had to keep quiet... I didnt want to lecture them cos I knew tribal sentiment would not allow them to understand. Now SS is counted as Biafra states.... In there dreams though. They will wail till eternity. Awon confused souls.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
By far the most important detail

The following ministries are no longer standalone

Police Affairs, Aviation,Culture & Tourism, Housing, Sports & Youth

Impressive. This will reduce running costs...exactly the type of change we voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by scantee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
homirefacuny:

And you didn't read and believed the headline.... Clap for yourself.
mr perfect reader, read the report again am sure you will see where it reported that 54 appointments were made.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wetin Concern Architect With Communication....#chai
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by osomegbe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
BSF:

Why would a part of the country have More than 50% themselves alone.

you should be asking why we have more northern states and not appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

cc Lalasticlala
Am Veri Sure He Is From That Side Calling For A Country...#biafra

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by olumide4christ: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
darznets:

The day people like you come to terms that what we need is development and economic growth and NOT POLITICAL OFFICE SHARING, your life will be better.

Southerner ruled Nigeria for 13 out of the 16 years of democracy with the so called "political patronage & sharing of juicy offices" What did you gain? What benefit did it bring to the southerners?

Are all the roads in Ogun state motorable today because OBJ was President?
Do we have electricity and clean water in Bayelsa today becos GEJ was President?
South East has produced SGF, Minister of Information more than any other region, what has it benefitted the Igbos?
The Igbo has produced more Senate president since 1999 than any other region, has that translated into development in the east?

I don't care the ethnic group a public office is from, all I want to see is excellent performance, period!!

INFACT, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! HOW DO WE EXPECT THE NATION TO PROGRESS WHEN WE HAVE ABANDONED THE IMPORTANT THINGS, TO MAJOR ON THE MINORS??

ITS JUST SO PATHETIC! I WEEP FOR SO MANY COMMON NIGERIANS WITH THESE POWER-SHARING MENTALITY!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by homirefacuny(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
scantee:
mr perfect reader, read the report again am sure you will see where it reported that 54 appointments were made.
It was well numbered my friend.... 36 not 54. Get your glasses if you can't see well.
Shalom.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by judiciarypalava: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari is still bent on ironically aiding the actualization of the Great Republic of Biafra.

Achuka Onye...
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by dataadie: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Are you willing to be a marketer and earn big money register the link below

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=1637
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by judiciarypalava: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari is still bent on ironically aiding the actualization of the Great Republic of Biafra.

More of this biko!

"Achuka Onye, achuba ya ebe o'ka mma"
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by DanG1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:

More of this biko!

"Achuka Onye, achuba ya ebe o'ka mma"

You would claim you are educated! You are not close to and educated person
Going to school is different from getting education.

I wish you luck as you continue as an untrained child. You and your likes.

Maturity can not be bought, I would have recommended you to a seller

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
wishes dem well in dia offices
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by gretblue: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
What a set of confused people. Give us Biafra today, give us Juicy position in the fed permanent sect tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Goldencollins: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
Wailers are here to check names.im certain about that
hahahaha una no go kill person for here
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by salisy: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Women almost 40%
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by gretblue: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Even devil will be ashamed of these Biafra e warriors.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't u right on this 75% how?
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by DTaj: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

You are the daft bigot here!!! It's 36 names with one PS per state!!! Seeing Northern names there shows the 3 zones in the North (North East, North West, and North Central). IDIOT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Biafran of course nothing go please u unless ur pple rules
CR77:
Rubbish of d century
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by yusufu16: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can see we now have 25 ministries instead of 36. Welldone Buhari
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
But list cut across now! Or waiting u actually want until ur tribesmen dominate u not satisfied
Joel3:
buhari, how many times I called you! ? government from the north, and of the north, and for the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.