Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (65833 Views)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Pecca:

Atleast he is not unemployed, neither buoyed by your mallam daura's uninformed electioneering promises. hope u are not still hoping for 5k & 3 mil jobs.
Look at this Lad... DO you think you are dealing with someone that just finished nysc a few couple of years ago.. Do I sound like your mate? You think I am of that breed of boys from basic managing backgrounds?When I probably left the University, MOST of you were just starting out in elementary school.. When I say most, I mean like Atleast 98%...As in, primary school.. Go and look for your mates in age, societal status and experience...
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by ransomed: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Number 10 got me cracking. I mean the name OLADELE. This is strong o.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by PencilBox: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2015
The list is fair enough. Let's see what they can do for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by isinno: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=39885696]What a list!!!

75% of Northerners....Buhari is an unrepentant bigot!

[/quote. Did you read and go through that list at all? But you can type, means you can read and see very wellaā€¯
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Amanwulu1(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Has nigeria ever been great? If yes, pls when was dat?
koligs:
A MILLION LIKE FOR BABA COS I KNOW AND BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN..
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2015
iambabaG:

U see.. U r even insincere wit urslf

Thanks for ur sincerity ....

Allow us.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

i wonder wats wrong wit u guyz being sentimental over everything! can't u think abt merit for a moment we cant continue to b like this

no offence! js Change ur way man!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by christejames(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2015
CR77:
This is the change you vote for tongue
...lol sis! I didn't vote for APC ooo!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by judiciarypalava: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
DanG1:

You would claim you are educated! You are not close to and educated person
Going to school is different from getting education.

I wish you luck as you continue as an untrained child. You and your likes.

Maturity can not be bought, I would have recommended you to a seller

Professor DanG1, biko park well abeg.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Dinocarex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dinocarex:

Usually, I don't quote people. But we need to hit the nail on the head. This ethnicity bigotry on NL is getting out of hands. Geopolitically, Nigeria is divided into 6. A tribe has 3 regions, Igbo's 1, Yoruba's 1, Then the south south.
Mathematically, the tribe with 3 geopolitical zones might have more representative.
Their names may sound Hausa, but believe me, they are from different geopolitical zone. The list to me, to be fair, was evenly distributed.

I am a Yoruba boy incase u wanna know.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by str8talk1: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
nobeku:
At this rate, you will have cerebral palsy before 2019..
Itz obvious ur ancestors r 4rm d adultrous bond-woman(Hagar) which has come to procreate and gv birth to unwanted children called Almajiris in 2day's Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
str8talk1:

Itz obvious ur ancestors r 4rm d adultrous bond-woman(Hagar) which has come to procreate and gv birth to unwanted children called Almajiris in 2day's Nigeria.
Your ignorance is more VIVID THAN LIFE considering your TOTAL LACK of SCRIPTURAL SCHOLARSHIP ... Hagar was NEVER an adulterous bond-woman... please,have pity on your ignorance by RIGHTLY DIVIDING!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this Lad... DO you think you are dealing with someone that just finished nysc a few couple of years ago.. Do I sound like your mate? You think I am of that breed of boys from basic managing backgrounds?When I probably left the University, MOST of you were just starting out in elementary school.. When I say most, I mean like Atleast 98%...As in, primary school.. Go and look for your mates in age, societal status and experience...
...'s really good, for you to be precise, that i hv been away for sometime. But 'few couple of years ago' really got like -00% of me respecting your WELL-TO-DO Being , i.e, if you understand what this LAD is saying. 'basic managing background'?...and I say enrol in the nearest grammer school closest to your niche. 'when i "probably" left university'? ...u shud be in kindergarten with my lil' boy...you will learn a few tricks from him; he is really bright and, am vouching for him. if u don't understand my drift go jump in a well and if one is not enough tell your friends to dig you two extra...GOON
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pecca:

...'s really good, for you to be precise, that i hv been away for sometime. But 'few couple of years ago' really got like -00% of me respecting your WELL-TO-DO Being , i.e, if you understand what this LAD is saying. 'basic managing background'?...and I say enrol in the nearest grammer school closest to your niche. 'when i "probably" left university'? ...u shud be in kindergarten with my lil' boy...you will learn a few tricks from him; he is really bright and, am vouching for him. if u don't understand my drift go jump in a well and if one is not enough tell your friends to dig you two extra...GOON
FRINGE!!! It's obvious you are a youngster... PETER PAN!!!!Your grammatical skills are wanting.. You might probably want to settle with French...
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
nobeku:
FRINGE!!! It's obvious you are a youngster... PETER PAN!!!!Your grammatical skills are wanting.. You might probably want to settle with French...
shed some skin, bloke. oldies, like i heard are conservatives, u don't even understand the rudiments of the queen's ligua franca let alone......and a lot more of that.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pecca:

shed some skin, bloke. oldies, like i heard are conservatives, u don't even understand the rudiments of the queen's ligua franca let alone......and a lot more of that.
Pls read your post again.. You sound drunk...
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2015
nobeku:
Pls read your post again.. You sound drunk...
YA. IT'S FRIDAY AND AM BOOZING ON YA DOILEY.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Pecca:

Welcome to your new found freedom..DRUNK!!!!!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Pecca:

Welcome to your new found freedom..UNCEREBRAL DRUNK!!!!!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
nobeku:
Welcome to your new found freedom..UNCEREBRAL DRUNK!!!!!
while you remain stuck you perpetual life misery without colour. i dont envy you.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pecca:

while you remain stuck you perpetual life misery without colour. i dont envy you.
SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!TORCHECUL...
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
nobeku:
i thought the one laguage you understand is vaguish...seems like i under-estimated ur virtues. Every Dog's got it's day, they say
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
nobeku:
the day understand ur mother-tongue - i.e if u are legit - then WOWWWWUL.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
nobeku:
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU GQT YOUR COMMON ENGLISH WWWRONG. WRITE THAT NAME OF URS AGAIN PLS, VP.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Pecca:

the day understand ur mother-tongue - i.e if u are legit - then WOWWWWUL.
Guy,SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by nobeku: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Pecca:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU GQT YOUR COMMON ENGLISH WWWRONG. WRITE THAT NAME OF URS AGAIN PLS, VP.
Go back and read what you just posted... Inarticulate lad!
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by Pecca: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2015
nobeku:
Go back and read what you just posted... Inarticulate lad!
...'course i read 'em. I'm learning from the old university bloke.
Re: Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios by chrisblack: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2015
chesterlee:
What a list!!!

All you TAN supporters that never see any thing good ,I guess your maths is as bad as your political calculations. From a list of 36 persons. 16 Are from the North while 20 are from the South .out of the 16 from the north we have over 4 form the middle belt states.your mind is corrode just like your reasoning. Unlike during Jonah's time when he placed more of a particular section in all this post .when it favoured your folks then you said nothing. Now buhari gave a balanced list .your crooked mind is still looking for ways to twist it. All because of your loss .you deem it fit to distort facts.I guess its a result of losers inferioty ethnic syndrome (L.I.E.S)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.