Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (54227 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by sammy6(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Baby make i just enter, i no go move
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by jboi81(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2015
[quot[b]e author=Sveen post=39887948]The guy is a learner, a guy would say almost anything to convince a girl to have sex with him[color=#000099][/color]

You are right bro, just like the lady would also say anything when she is enjoying,trust me at that point a lady would obediently do anything you ask her to do (changing position and confessing everything)
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by jboi81(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2015
The guy is a learner, a guy would say almost anything to convince a girl to have sex with him"

You are right bro, just like the lady would also say anything when she is enjoying it,trust me, at that point a lady would obediently do anything you ask her to do (changing position and confessing everything)
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by KOLZY(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
jboi81:
The guy is a learner, a guy would say almost anything to convince a girl to have sex with him"

You are right bro, just like the lady would also say anything when she is enjoying it,trust me, at that point a lady would obediently do anything you ask her to do (changing position and confessing everything)
haha. true
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by tony4u035(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2015
;DAfter d rekking, u come see say d babe dey on her period...
SirWere:
I would have laughed but I know the things Konji has me do.....

I once trekked about 5 kilometeres just to meet a girl
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Body no be fire wood
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by kimacent(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Theyveedo:
Let me just put only the head...

konji is a bastard
Put only d head e no get neck or shoulder oh
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Cully408:
D worst part b say if na babe tell guys say den want s*x nw, na so body go dey sweet us d guyz as if na heaven we dey go

imagine...
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by missblunt(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Some guys be like baby i swear i will do it small small and you will enjoy it. Eyes wide open.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by succyblinks(f): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahahaha.. I rmba wen a guy was begging to put jst d tip.. Ah refused tho wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
missblunt:
Some guys be like baby i swear i will do it small small and you will enjoy it. Eyes wide open.

As if u read his mind...lemme enter
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
missblunt:

As if u read his mind...Oya lemme enter
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by ChynoBEATS: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
they reason with their organsgrin

Smh organs Mxcheew

Well its true sha

But

Mine is Piano grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Bamz:
Pre-marital sex is not worth the stress and hype. It's much more interesting in a relationship without sex: the couple would learn how to have fun and bond in various other ways.

Shame a lot on here may not subscribe to my school of thought.
. I subscribe to your sch of tot 100%. it takes the grace of God to abstain from sex . sleeping around increases the chances of contracting Sexual transmitted infections. Abstinence is the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by jblessed(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2015
This Mike no know anything about women.. Abi him no know say some women get turned on more when you beg them for sex. It's like talking dirty to them. Na this kind bleeping they sweet them pass.. I dey talk from experience o.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Shegzy8(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
I'd walk d whole of ma area in oregun on Friday 2pm in d name of getting rain coat because DeM aboki don go pray only 2 km back n d gal saying belle dey turn m say she 1 chop I hustle DAT out even wen me ma sef Neva chop.....only 2 start wit "aswear e no pain u"
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
Davijunson:

Guy forget, your diick is subject to your mind... training your mind to say NO wen necessary is the first step to self control.

Guy forget, my dick has a mind of its own. Most times i'll be saying NO but it'll be saying YES. Its like that with many other guys i'm sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by hardychris(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
And after putting you will be like "na dis tin wey I dey fall my hand dey beg for"
2 mins after e go still hungry u again,
That thing na one kind insatiable idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by yommysure(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:
Lol. , , , reminds me of the one i promised to thrust only eleven times.

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.

LMAO
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by cartoonday(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lmao....no b small tin oooo,..konji na bastard!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by croSStodds(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
they reason with their organsgrin
you have no idea what they call "konji",if you do,you for know say e no easy.grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
my guy nor dey beg,if I say no,him go first leave me after sometime him go touch me again,if I still say no,him go start to dey vex,then I go just use style near am,I go say baby what is it,him nor go talk to me,I go kiss am,him go first dey make sakara, him go say baby stop,i thought u said u are tired,lets sleep na,i go say ok no problem,pls hold me let sleep,him go say hold u for what,baby pls just leave me alone, good night,that time I go know say him don vex, I go try kiss am again,this time him go respond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by lumenafrica: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
See what "ASS" looking can cause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N728GD73Rfs
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.
Lwkm.. Dis post reminds me of a frnd of mine who told dis joke in class, we couldn't control our mouths... Dat kind laugh wey go make teachers punish full class for our own laugh o.. We nicknamed d guy 'Ele'..
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by BizBayo: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
babafirst:
Conji,keeping Nigeria united since 15 BC.If na jist about Fayose,Kalu,Orubebe,Mark or Atiku now we go don abuse ourselves tire.

Are you saying we are 'Konjis' Republic Of Nigeria' ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by menshowng(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This Facebook update left me in stitches.....

Dearest Nigerian men, *winks* when last did you beg a woman to let you put it in small? lol. Konji na bastard mehn.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/lmao-nigerian-guy-calls-out-fellow-men.html
talkn frum xperiennce
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by ifyemex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
buzquet:
The guy that wrote this stuff, Is my man of the year

They don press ur botton.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by paulzee94(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
He no make sense
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by ibodom: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
niggi4life:
na 2 situation dey make man beg woman like dat
1. If na first time pusssy
2. If e no too knack d babe d first time dem do

Boys can beg, u hear words like" please baby, just dis once, i promise i won't stay long, pls u know i luv u, baby i wee do anytin for u, i can die for u( just for 5mins sexx) after much much, guyman go beg say "baby oya join your laps togeda let me put my prick and fck ur laps. grin

seconded.lol.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by jackpot(f): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:

you are kworrupt! shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Michellla(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
croSStodds:
you have no idea what they call "konji",if you do,you for know say e no easy.grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.