Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? (3760 Views)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Am I Weird? / Technical Glitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2015
icym241:

boo
m also nt ready fr it buh it seems ur high on gin

High on gin?

Seems u need a therapist

Go find one

I can help too. All u need to do is Ask
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by icym241: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:

High on gin?
Seems u need a therapist
Go find one
I can help too. All u need to do is Ask
u nid a mechanic to tie d rusted nut in ur head
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
icym241:

u nid a mechanic to tie d rusted nut in ur head

Are u dying?

U sound like someone on a deathbed.
Why re u using paracetamol for someone else's headache baffles me

I blame the guy screwing u
He isn't up to the task of transmitting sense to you through ur filth hole
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by icym241: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:

Are u dying?

U sound like someone on a deathbed.
Why re u using paracetamol for someone else's headache baffles me

I blame the guy screwing u
He isn't up to the task of transmitting sense to you through ur filth hole

wow seems lyk som1 is jealous hihihihihihih pls dont b owk idi@t
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
icym241:

wow seems lyk som1 is jealous hihihihihihih pls dont b owk idi@t

Nice to meet u stink hole
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by icym241: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:

Nice to meet u stink hole

rotten banana dick
God save ur ass u makin ya mouth online if it were facially ill hav beaten d devil in u out
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
icym241:

rotten banana dick
God save ur ass u makin ya mouth online if it were facially ill hav beaten d devil in u out

Really?

Come find me

Complete idi@t
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Gmekx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
....cry
I totally get You! I hate the idea of a random guy Buying me stuffs, paying for my taxi, Or just doing anything that has me thinking I Owe You...it's insulting to my personality,...Like sorry! I can pay for those, thankyou..."grin"

Guys think they could just buy anyone off coz they have a few paper in their tiny wallets...Those ostentatious Attitudes give me this repugnant feeling! very contemptuous!

You seem interesting, can I send you a pm?
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gmekx:

Uh...Sure! smiley
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gmekx:

Uh...Sure! smiley
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by mrkay101(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen another feminist in the house.

Am sure dat dude most have been trying to be nice. But no. The socalled feminist will read meaning into a harmless gesture.

Well na ur concern
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Ok
So I don't know why I always feel offended when a stranger, complete stranger feels the need to pay for my lunch, or recharge card. Just because you feel that's what you have to do to get me to talk to you, or listen to you.

I don't know if they feel every girl is ebinna, I never chop..

Today I refused to talk to a man who paid for my lunch, because I really wanted him to know paying for my lunch wouldn't make me any nicer to you. And this is someone I was already being nice to before he even paid for my food. Like that wasn't enough, after eating his lunch, he sat in the parking lot and waited for me to finish eating and I'm sure I stayed 10-15mins after he left, before he drove towards, again just to show off his car...

This happens to me like all the time..

Why do guys think its only when they show off money that girls can take them seriously? Its annoying tbh
LOL! Maybe, that's his own style of attracting women.

You sound like a good girl though.
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Ok
So I don't know why I always feel offended when a stranger, complete stranger feels the need to pay for my lunch, or recharge card. Just because you feel that's what you have to do to get me to talk to you, or listen to you.

Today I refused to talk to a man who paid for my lunch, because I really wanted him to know paying for my lunch wouldn't make me any nicer to you. And this is someone I was already being nice to before he even paid for my food. Like that wasn't enough, after eating his lunch, he sat in the parking lot and waited for me to finish eating and I'm sure I stayed 10-15mins after he left, before he drove towards, again just to show off his car...

Why do guys think its only when they show off money that girls can take them seriously? Its annoying tbh

Enjoy it for the time cometh when they wont give U a 2nd glance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL! Maybe, that's his own style of attracting women.

You sound like a good girl though.

Lol! good girl? Not really...
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Enjoy it for the time cometh when they wont give U a 2nd glance

My mother who's over 50 still breaks necks, why should I be any different?

Not worried about that really, I'm blessed with good genes. Our beauty is directly proportional to the age. cheesy
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:

My mother who's over 50 still breaks necks, why should I be any different?

Not worried about that really, I'm blessed with good genes. Our beauty is directly proportional to the age. cheesy

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Most probably, you look or dress like an Olosho...

NB: you're addressed the way you are dressed.
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by hereiam: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Ok

how else is he suppose to behave?
he is just being a gentle man.
you pay, she go say u de form. you no pay, she go say this guy sef too stingy.
my dear go sit down for shit, you have no point to prove.
a simple interaction would have solved all thisbur kwetion.
he has not even asked of your number, you come open thread.
park well abeg.
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Truth is, you don't need to flaunt cash to be a gentleman. After you people will be crying that girls are gold diggers. When you flaunt cash, its girls with long throat you'll attract.

When I walked into the place, he said something nice to me, like a genuine compliment, and he speaks well and he went on to ask a few questions and I was being really nice to him. If he had asked for my number at that point or after, I'd have given it to him but the moment he started with the money show off thing, I just lost interest.

Really, I see your point, he could have bought the lunch because he's trying to be nice(though I still think its unnecessary) and not to show off, but why did he feel the need to show off his car?

Because he felt that buying lunch might not be ur problem. So he needed to use something more attractive. U don't need to conclude yet about his personality. He might be a Grt guy. my thoughts anyway

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Ok

Why do guys think it's only when they show off money that girls can take them seriously? Its annoying tbh

I wish more guys will read this.

You're not weird at all...

Going the root of it: these actions try to obligate you (some kind of scheme). And naturally, we resent obligations - especially when the expectation is not 'equal'.

If your neighbour helps you jumpstart your car, you guys enter some kind of social contract. This is implicit.

The obligation on your end is that you will return this favour (equivalent) at a later date. Psychologists call this reciprocity.

If I help you jumpstart you car, an equivalent payback might be to invite me to sample your knockout egusi soup. But if what I want in return is to be able to borrow your car twice a week - because of that little favour...not worky worky.

So in essence, this guys offer was a plate of rice for your vagina, and this is a deal you resent.

And the sad part is that he probable just paid because he genuinely felt it was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Pixxie(f): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
To each her own. undecided
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Youngpo413: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Ok

we have more goldiggers than wife material,so showing off is the easiest way to get into their pants,and ladies greedy nature made the job more easier.
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Youngpo413: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Confused being
very confused.
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Smartguy001(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015

I don't date.

I want just 2 things from opp sex

Sex and more sex

Datz wot we want o..leave all dis love talk 4 d birds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking / / 9ja Boy Posts Bedroom Pics With His Girl On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.