Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape (30632 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients / British Prostitute Warns Colleagues Of 'bad Clients', Reveals Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by NinaTohBadt(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by pillan(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by djbussy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
If this is true, a dog should rape and eat them alive in chains.

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Thomasogwuche(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
braimeddy:

Source
end time tinz
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by edward1106(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
who do we blame for all ds? who do we blame for all ds?
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by halix239(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
i support the castration of all rapist, they re pure beasts, God protect me n my female kins from such beasts, AMIN.

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by yapapa: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:
yoruba and rape
gunpoint:
I only came to check name oh lipsrsealed
aguiyi:
yoruba and rape
aye iya yin ti baje

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by olumide81(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
It has always been hard comprehending reasons behind such acts, with the kind of excesses in the ministry of women affairs why do men do this?
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by kekakuz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=20pt] Jesus oooo Am am planning to have 3 daughters [/size]
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by gunpoint(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
yapapa:
aye iya yin ti baje
Hahahaha...
Funny enough i be Yoruba.
But i can still check name. Name checkers is an association and anyone can join.
Ori iya re ti buru
Omo ale jatijati.
Face your lane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
yapapa:
aye iya yin ti baje

back to sender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by DrChukzy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yorubas and Stupidity(Rape) goes together...Useless Tribe,Rapists and Yolobastards

2 Likes

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by yapapa: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
gunpoint:

Hahahaha...
Funny enough i be Yoruba.
But i can still check name. Name checkers is an association and anyone can join.
Ori iya re ti buru
Omo ale jatijati.
Face your lane.
ops! I don tro stone fr market o..aye iya e o ni baje.amen..y u sef dey check name for dis kind thread na.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by nikz(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
They need to be flogged if someone does this to their kid sisters how will they feel? What rubbish?
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by stonecoldcafe: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
braimeddy:

Source

Silly father. Where is their mother or you own mother? You cannot leave kids with your fellow man all day everyday and go to work. God, my heart breaks for those kids.

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by queenoflafia(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
They should pls as a matter of urgency castrate those guys
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by princeonx: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
gunpoint:
I only came to check name oh lipsrsealed
Hope you were not disappointed!
I will rather be on the news or make headline for drug trafficking (desperate) than the ra.p.e (which is really sick) of a 5 years old girl.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by myarea: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is a total disgrace to manhood. Cut it off and give it to the dogs. grin This is a total disgrace to manhood. Cut it off and give it to the dogs.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by yapapa: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:

back to sender
wa shofo danu ni o.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by binkc(f): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
They Deserve to rust in jail with hard labour........habaa. this is wickedness in the highest oda
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by yomi007k(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] haha jesuuuuuuu
Am am planning to have 3 daughters
Ahhhhh oloun [/size]
Better have 3 rifles as well becos men fear a man with a gun.

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by IndianaJay: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
How does a 5 year old know the word "RAPE".
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by femmy2010(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Those animals should be jailed for life.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by VanUrch(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
snika:
It was learnt that the suspects – John Mahansi, Taiye Ojo, aka Ejima, Deji Adenekan, aka Orobo and Peter Irobo, aka Apako, are between the ages of 24 and 33.

Yoloba slaves and evil are like bread and butter
Nna nwanne nke abughi ife tribe ooo....or ethnic group..just try and change ur mindset...I nughi nke mere na nkpor not too long ago...Evil live among us...The animalistic instinct is in our nature but our ability to control makes us human....if someone can't control den d person shud be roasted like an animal via jungle way
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by chrizbrain(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
this is so "EGREGIOUS', those guys should be sentence to death. the SIN is so 'GARGANTUAN"
KILL THEM ALL//// thats my final judgement
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by dokJ: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
End time my brother. #Buhari factor.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by activefibre1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
this is sickening....
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by brownlolly(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I feel so sorry for the father and his daughters...the father most especially.

I can only imagine what's going through his mind. He trusted his friends with his daughters and they have broken that trust and fooled him.

Woe besides the mother(s) of the kids that left a hustling man with kids that are not even yet teenagers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by miqos02(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
bad
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by dammytosh: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
this is depressing.

Don't know where this tears came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.