Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read (747 Views)

Young Butterflies-18years Old Marries His 17 Years Old Heart Rob / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Nl!
It happened back then in school that there was this girl i so much cherished....From my discretion then, she was the best i possibly should have.....We were in the same hostel as God would have it...our intimacy was highly rated..she loves my personality. she loves the air around me..most times when i feel bored she is there to make me ecstatic...she loves asking after my relationship status wanting to know who my gf was but then i was single not wanting to date anybody cos i was shy kind of...I later told her i loved a girl but she was dating....never mentioned to her she was the one. Talking about this girl, she was engaged..her bf was also my friend though not so close...most times she keeps staring at me,following the route i follow. There was a day she even came to me in the dinning hall telling me to kiss her food..i.e take a part from it..she said she could feed me if i liked...but as a straight forward guy, i ate it myself.. Her relationship status made me stray the fact of dating her out of my mind....sometimes when she sees me pass by, she might be in a romantic manner with her bf but at the sight of me, she stops.....
Lately when we left school we exchanged contacts and we were friends again....she messages me on chat apps asking after my status if i had found a gf lately...Then, suddenly on a very cool day she called telling me she broke up with her bf...I told her God would possibly replace her with a better one but she said all the guys she's been seeing are not perfect for her.....informally telling me she needs me....but, the love i had melted as a result of distance and other things.....just last week, she asked me if I could possibly change my religion in any ways which i said No cos she was a christain and i'm a muslim...i later asked her the reason why she asked but she said nothing.....my question for you guys is: Could she really be the one for me??/

Its my birthday today also Nl....God bless my new Age....11-11th
lala•••••
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2015
op have you ever heard of cõck teasers. grin
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Den u don't love her cheesy

Because u can't change ur religion for her
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by eyeon(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Anything is possible. But what does your own heart tell you?
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
op have you ever heard of cõck teasers. grin
lol explain sir
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=eyeon post=39900593]Anything is possible.
But what does your own heart tell you?[/quote
heart tells me if she is God's sent she will be mine.....but rightee, the feeling that she once dated made me look away
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2015
daridex:

lol explain sir
. I will give a clear illustration.
Ever gone to club, you see this chick; revealing crop, tight leggings, perfect body. You think she's way above your level, she suddenly then comes dancing with you, the she starts grinding on your dïck, you then get erection. You think she digs you, and wants more, then you try to make a move. she becomes angry and then pushes you away, and moves on the next poor dude.

get it?
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by totalhouse(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Happy birthday op. It's my birthday tomorrow.... 12/11.
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by ernesty20(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Op, go and read ur books
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by vinee09(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2015
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO OP. WISH EVERYTHING YOU WISH YOURSELF
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
. I will give a clear illustration.
Ever gone to club, you see this chick; revealing crop, tight leggings, perfect body. You think she's way above your level, she suddenly then comes dancing with you, the she starts grinding on your dïck, you then get erection. You think she digs you, and wants more, then you try to make a move. she becomes angry and then pushes you away, and moves on the next poor dude.

get it?
sounds awkward....got it
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
vinee09:
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO OP. WISH EVERYTHING YOU WISH YOURSELF
Hbd to us...the special ones
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by daridex(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
totalhouse:
Happy birthday op. It's my birthday tomorrow.... 12/11.
hbd to you in advance
Re: Could She Really Be My Heart-rob?? Read by prettyjo(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

[urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! / Steve Harvey Be Like.. / Yes\no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.