Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you (8788 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by iPostciTy(f): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2017
READ NO (6) HERE http://ipostcity.com
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun
1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue
2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming
3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb : let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)
4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?
5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt : we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2017
grin

I dont give green light..MEN ARE NOT STUCK IN A TRAFFIC LIGHTS. grin

If i wanna fvck his mad azz..i make sure i lay down all my good cards for him to study first coz i am very specific when it comes to banging.. wink

And ooooh I DEMAND CLIMAX.. grin

12 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by gabinogem(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

If i wanna fvck his mad azz..i make sure i lay down[b] all my good cards[/b] for him to study first coz i am very specific when it comes to banging.. wink

how about all ur bad cards
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Fadiga24(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Why do girls have to prepare for sex
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by jonath0012(m): 1:22am On Sep 05, 2017
iPostciTy:
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun
1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue
2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming
3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb : let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)
4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?
5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt : we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later

No 3 and 4 are so true
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by mikool007(m): 1:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Guys have no chill,show green light they will go, show red light they will still go grin

6 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2017
gabinogem:
how about all ur bad cards

winkU dont wanna know..
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by massive1019(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2017
lol...op on point. A girl told me number 3 right to my face, but stupid me didn't have a clue I was busy forming good boy. Anyways lesson learnt.

thunder fire any girl coming to my house aand says she wants to sleep.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by IamAirforce1: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Number 3, and 4 tho grin grin

Real men no dey dull

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by gabinogem(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

winkU dont wanna know..
badt girl wink
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Mynd44 day don break for Daura oh
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Ofemmanu1: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Give N50,000 only to a secondary
school dropout, he will buy stove, a
frying pan, cooking oil and others to
start indomie joint business. In just
three years the young man will own a
plot of land worth 1 million, a wife, a
tokumbo car, a TV, sofa, bed etc in
his one bedroom house.
Give one million to most university
graduates, they will buy Samsung
Galaxy phones, several pairs of
skinny jeans, take their numerous
girlfriends out, take selfies and post
them on Facebook and Instagram.
After three years, they will still be
buying indomie on debt from the
secondary dropout guy and paying
rent or staying in their papa house.
Somehow this is true..... question is:
does education excerbrate gullibility
and stupidity?

10 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
women and their chamelonic signs 501? i no dey ever pass dz course for university of life. next yr go be 13th time wey i dey retake dz paper. and naa d study outlines dey change anyhow

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by haconjy(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2017
God!!! why didn't I know these.... on Sunday my girlfriend did all these to me instead I thought she truly, want to go so I start begging her, next she put her leg on my lap yet I create a space for her on bed as Christians, and funniest thing is that she wear a very short mini skirt, and lastly, when she knows I don't dance to all that, she kissed me.... but...... forget the rest....

well Sunday is another day, if she try any of these, she will be in trouble

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
oooooo someone is trying corrupte me again. Nairaland girl abeg oooo
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2017
OP you are right...what of getting wet down there?
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by jericco1(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
You guys make life difficult...

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by rex444(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2017
What happens to spontaneity?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Give N50,000 only to a secondary
school dropout, he will buy stove, a
frying pan, cooking oil and others to
start indomie joint business. In just
three years the young man will own a
plot of land worth 1 million, a wife, a
tokumbo car, a TV, sofa, bed etc in
his one bedroom house.
Give one million to most university
graduates, they will buy Samsung
Galaxy phones, several pairs of
skinny jeans, take their numerous
girlfriends out, take selfies and post
them on Facebook and Instagram.
After three years, they will still be
buying indomie on debt from the
secondary dropout guy and paying
rent or staying in their papa house.
Somehow this is true..... question is:
does education excerbrate gullibility
and stupidity?
The problem isn't education, its upbringing/ peer influence. Most youths these days are so fascinated with keeping up with latest trends/Vogues. From iPhone to Brazilian hair and other trivialities popularized by celebrities, yahoo boys and children of politicians and other 'big men'. In their haste to keep up with their peers they don't mind borrowing money and going unnecessary lengths to get the money. May God help our youths of today

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by HausaOverlord: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2017
It wuldnt kill her if she just said let's knack.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by TheABOMINATION: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
iPostciTy:

What about you, which technique do you normally use to let him know you want to do it?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by wins18(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
That No.3 reminded me of one particular crush of mine that came visiting, Babe had to go and lie on the bed telling me not to disturb that she wants to sleep, chai, and I was so 'konjified', na so I just respect myself leave am make she sleep, as a gentleman that I am, but sleep no gree catch this babe oo, small time she go turn, call my name, and I go answer like mumu. I was there but my mind was troubled like a troubled water.
Na so we stay oo, me ma self con join am for bed, until sleep catch me, I didn't know when the Babe left.
I still dey regret my foolishness till date, lost countless number of bangable babes, and still missing because "I am a perfect gentleman" grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by sekxyqueen(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
these doesn't apply to all ladies though..

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by mercy0008(f): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
NO TIME FOR CLUES, IF I WANT U, I WILL LEAN ON U AND TELL U AM Hot OR LOCATE YOUR NIPPLE THROUGH YOUR SHIRT AND START SQUEEZING GENTLY. EVEN IF U ARE CURSED, U CAN TAKE A CUE FROM THAT.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by mercy0008(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
EXACTLY. DOESNT APPLY TO ME.
sekxyqueen:
these doesn't apply to all ladies though..

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by sekxyqueen(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
mercy0008:
EXACTLY. DOESNT APPLY TO ME.
same here
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

If i wanna fvck his mad azz..i make sure i lay down all my good cards for him to study first coz i am very specific when it comes to banging.. wink

team virgin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
team virgin grin

Aaaww... me too grin
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaaww... me too grin
yes
I was referring to you grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
yes
I was referring to you grin grin

grin

Oohh i see..

So ur not virgin anymore? shocked
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oohh i see..

So ur not virgin anymore? shocked
grin
Confidential stuff
I can't say cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
Confidential stuff
I can't say cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Gooodness gracious.

Mi miooooo...abeeg, teach me how to doggie grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Still Modelling?? (photo) / Shayo Na Bastard....just Look At This (pic) / This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.