Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! (3564 Views)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Obuaku Seaport Project, If Biafra Leaves Without Southsouth / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by biafranking: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I am not yoruba, but I would rather be one than to be one of those whose ancestors were slaves to minorities they outnumbered 10 to 1.

I am Edo the ones who enslaved your ancestors.
you enslaved our ancestors by raping the ikwerres,the ogbas,the ikas,the ukwuanis women to mixed with original igbo blood(benin empire). grin
Ok o
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
biafranking:
you enslaved our ancestors by raping the ikwerres,the ogbas,the ikas,the ukwuanis women to mixed with original igbo blood(benin empire). grin
Ok o
I have given that fool an Uppercut he would not forget in a long time.
Fools.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Blackfire(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
2 seaports.
3 international airports.
2 working refineries.
2 international stadia.
20 embassy in the South east then and then will the world take u guy's biafra serious.

Anyway goodnews from the rising sun, if it is not a white elephant project.

Well atleast this has shown some of us that igboland aint landlock.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Super1Star: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
We heard more than this when the International Waterlogged airport in Enugu was being commissioned by Stealer Oduah.

We were told how MMA was going to go bankrupt over night because of the Intergalactic Airport in Enugu.

Where are we today?

We are used to your noise making and empty threats.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Super1Star:
We heard more than this when the International Waterlogged airport in Enugu was being commissioned by Stealer Oduah.

We were told how MMA was going to bankrupt over night because of the Intergalactic Airport in Enugu.

Where are we today?

na so this good news pain you.
SOUTH EAST IS NOT LANDLOCKED.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Iykopee(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
This route is used for smuggling by smugglers with connivance from akwa ibom people..... If they can expand and dregde it to accomodate ocean vessels, Fine.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Iykopee(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Super1Star:

We were told how MMA was going to bankrupt over night because of the Intergalactic Airport in Enugu.

Where are we today?

How e take concern u naa? U dey pray make them no get access to sea? Na people like u they give them reasons to agitate for biafra.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by IGBOPRINCE: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Edo girls go to Italy, Ibo prostitutes has taking over Edo. You are our slaves.
oh is that what you mean, I guess you just wanted to mocked the edo people.

But your plans has failed.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Iykopee:

How e take concern u naa? U dey pray make them no get access to sea? Na people like u they give them reasons to agitate for biafra.
thats the kind of hate they have 4 Igbos.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by IGBOPRINCE: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
I have given that fool an Uppercut he would not forget in a long time.
Fools.
don't mind dat guy, I doubt if he s from edo.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Why can't these Mods take this good news to front page
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by tafrica(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Why are we like this? We hate our brothers so much so we don't want them to progress yet we don't want them to let go. Is this news supposed to end up into bants and abuses. Personally I'm happy at news like this; Lagos will be decongested, developdevelopments will be evenly distributed. Let more ports spring forth from any region, that will be a welcome developments.
Before you you nail me, OMO YORUBA NI MI OOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by drberry(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
The FG should not draw out plan to frustrate the project.
Remember the Enugu International Airport issue.
Exactly my point
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Super1Star: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Iykopee:

Whoever tells them not to agitate for biafra-ud is a bastar.d

The sustainability of the struggle, the intellectual acumen and diplomatic skills to manoeuvre the convoluted journey is what i cannot guarantee that they have to achieve their agitation.

They have never achieved ANYTHING in history.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Super1Star:

The sustainability of the struggle, the intellectual acumen and diplomatic skills to manoeuvre the convoluted journey is what i cannot guarantee that they have to achieve their agitation.

you are just pained, go and have a sit.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Iykopee(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Super1Star:

That u cant guarantee it doesnt mean they dont have it... Or do u live inside of them?
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Omololu007(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Iykopee:

who cares if the ibos agitate for biafra or not,we pray they get it sef
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by lawrenceunaa: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Efforts in futility !!! call me in the next 15years if this seaport is functional.
u know u might b dead by then.
So should we call a ghost.
Pained flat @$$ modafuckar
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by basilo101: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Dated Monday, 30 December 2013. One of TA Orji scams.
but the scammer is gone now, its a possibility waiting for a serious govt for actualization
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2015
U
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Grundig: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Rotflmao

When The likes of Lagos, Anambra, akwa Ibom/cross river are talking about seaport Abia state is also talking abut seaport. . .Lmao
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Udmaster(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Grundig:
Rotflmao

When The likes of Lagos, Anambra, akwa Ibom/cross river are talking about seaport Abia state is also talking abut seaport. . .Lmao
did you read the post at all or you just want to entertain us with ur stupidity.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Grundig: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Udmaster:
did you read the post at all or you just want to entertain us with ur stupidity.
Can you please highlight form me in that article where Abiaa state would be ding anything different from the other states I pointed before?

Should you choose to respond, kindly leave the insults outside my mentions.
Re: Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
They are building seaport when we don't have roads in abia state

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired / Why Did Nzeogwu Never Tell Obasunjo About The Coup He Was Planning? / Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.