Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M (5570 Views)

These Are 5 Of The Best Jeep Concepts Created Over The Years / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
chucky234:
The only thing that matters is the Op ended up buying QX4 which were among the options I gave him and that to me is worthwhile, only a birdbrain like you will think otherwise.

Go and relish your 'achievement' with a n'aked dance in your village square.

You have also succeeded in confirming that a QX4 is a Jeep using your extremely large Dinosaur brain. You are a relic.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Denn:

Go and relish your 'achievement' with a n'aked dance in your village square.

You have also succeeded in confirming that a QX4 is a Jeep using your extremely large Dinosaur brain. You are a relic.
By the way what is your contribution to this thread other than being a circus clown, discombobulated goon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
chucky234:
By the way what is your contribution to this thread other than being a circus clown, discombobulated goon.

You can use all the dictionary apps on your phone. It won't add a megabyte to your sense.

A Lexus is not a Jeep. A QX4 is not a Jeep either.

Making that obvious correction was my simple intent. You however preferred to convert the thread to an exposé on your lack of tact, reasoning and character.

You danced around with your sense girthed to your feet, trampled upon with every step.

You have a lot to learn, lest you turn into a specimen being learnt from.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Denn:

You can use all the dictionary apps on your phone. It won't add a megabyte to your sense.

A Lexus is not a Jeep. A QX4 is not a Jeep either.

Making that obvious correction was my simple intent. You however preferred to convert the thread to an exposé on your lack of tact, reasoning and character.

You danced around with your sense girthed to your feet, trampled upon with every step.

You have a lot to learn, lest you turn into a specimen being learnt from.
Op said he said he needed a jeep and every sensible man/woman in this country knows that people refers to SUV/CUV as jeep, you don't need soothsayers tell you that the Op wasn't referring to Jeep as a brand but basically every available SUV that falls within his budget.
By the way I have used the word "discombobulated" more than a million times on nairaland, it make also interest you to know that I don't have dictionary app on my phone, you prolly never heard of discombobulated.
It may also interest you to that there is no such word as "girthed" but "girth"......
Op bought QX4 which is certainly not a Liberty or Cherokee but you failed to understand that the poor man wasn't referring to Jeep as a brand is still a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chukel(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2015
chucky234:
Op said he said he needed a jeep and every sensible man/woman in this country knows that people refers to SUV/CUV as jeep, you don't need soothsayers tell you that the Op wasn't referring to Jeep as a brand but basically every available SUV that falls within his budget.
By the way I have used the word "discombobulated" more than a million times on nairaland, it make also interest you to know that I don't have dictionary app on my phone, you prolly never heard of discombobulated.
It may also interest you to that there is no such word as "girthed" but "girth"......
Op bought QX4 which is certainly not a Liberty or Cherokee but you failed to understand that the poor man wasn't referring to Jeep as a brand is still a mystery to me.
with due respect to u, ur response sounds petty. It's doing u more harm. Btw, why refer to op as poor man?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by diportivo: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Nna na wa oh

Even The dude that opened the thread has picked his choice,thanked contributors and moved on

grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
chucky234:

Quacks or uninformed stooges like you call every SUV a Jeep.

If you have used a word over a million times on a site, it shows either you have a limited understanding of other words or your primary school teacher used such a word to describe you that it stuck.

As regards 'girthed', I have attached a screenshot from Google for your learning pleasure. Are you really trying to prove smart? Don't try to expose your folly further.

Calling the OP a 'poor man' also shows how deficient you are with the English language. No wonder you assumed every SUV is a Jeep

Not everyone remains in the abyss of ignorance like you have chosen to. The sensible homo sapiens will choose to climb out.

The theory that it is not everyone who goes to school that is educated has been constantly proven by your delirious online performances.

Now run along. It's a new week

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
chukel:
with due respect to u, ur response sounds petty. It's doing u more harm. Btw, why refer to op as poor man?
chai too many birdbrains on nairaland , the phrase "poor man" is relative.
Same way a friend narrates his/her ordeal to you and you respond with "oh poor you",this doesn't have anything to do with your financial status but I don't expect a dimwit like you to understand that.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Denn:

Quacks or uninformed stooges like you call every SUV a Jeep.

If you have used a word over a million times on a site, it shows either you have a limited understanding of other words or your primary school teacher used such a word to describe you that it stuck.

As regards 'girthed', I have attached a screenshot from Google for your learning pleasure. Are you really trying to prove smart? Don't try to expose your folly further.

Calling the OP a 'poor man' also shows how deficient you are with the English language. No wonder you assumed every SUV is a Jeep

Not everyone remains in the abyss of ignorance like you have chosen to. The sensible homo sapiens will choose to climb out.

The theory that it is not everyone who goes to school that is educated has been constantly proven by your delirious online performances.

Now run along. It's a new week
Google? LMAO
Ignorance is no doubt is a very serious disease, I'm still waiting for you to point out where I mentioned the word "jeep" in my comments.
For you to leave the Op who said he needed a jeep and chose to pour your frustration on me shows you are suffering from a rare brain disorder, the frustrating state of the economy is really getting to you.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chukel(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
chucky234:
chai too many birdbrains on nairaland , the phrase "poor man" is relative.
Same way a friend narrates his/her ordeal to you and you respond with "oh poor you",this doesn't have anything to do with your financial status but I don't expect a dimwit like you to understand that.
u are really pathetic. U r too dull. Op is not passing thru any ordeal or any pitiable situation. Ur type ignorantly apply words wrongly and still brag. You are uncouth and irredeemable. You just cannot make a comment without insult. I even started the statement with "with due respect". U still couldn't control the bile in you. Bitter scammer.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
chukel:
u are really pathetic. U r too dull. Op is not passing thru any ordeal or any pitiable situation. Ur type ignorantly apply words wrongly and still brag. You are uncouth and irredeemable. You just cannot make a comment without insult. I even started the statement with "with due respect". U still couldn't control the bile in you. Bitter scammer.
huh for the transgendered called Denn to indirectly castigate the Op for referring to SUV as a jeep in its own is an ordeal.
Scammer? Pls don't make me laugh, come up with something more convincing.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2015
chucky234:
huh for the transgendered called Denn to indirectly castigate the Op for referring to SUV as a jeep in its own is an ordeal.
Scammer? Pls don't make me laugh, come up with something more convincing.

You deserve no further glory.

A drowning man will clutch at straw.

Go down further in your slime. Sink deeper in your doltishness
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Denn:

You deserve no further glory.
A drowning man will clutch at straw.
Go down further in your slime. Sink deeper in your doltishness
Drowning? Your mind is certainly playing trick on you, pls wake up from your slumber.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by nurey(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Please chucky234, Denn and chukel, let's bury the hatchet and move on and not turn car talk into a free for all brawl. Thank you

Any of you that dis obeys will be BANNED thank you
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
nurey:
Please chucky234, Denn and chukel, let's bury the hatchet and move on and not turn car talk into a free for all brawl. Thank you

Any of you that dis obeys will be BANNED thank you
I think both of them should be banned especially that ignorant goon called Denn.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by erico2k2(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Denn:

Better
But U know 9ja every SUV na Jeep #street talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by nurey(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
chucky234:
I think both of them should be banned especially that ignorant goon called Denn.

The word "Goon" is an abusive word and could also be an oxymoron I will accept the latter, as banning you will not give me any pleasure. This will be my final warning to all three of you
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
nurey:

The word "Goon" is an abusive word and could also be an oxymoron I will accept the latter, as banning you will not give me any pleasure. This will be my final warning to all three of you
I take back the word....
That dude deserve a lengthy ban, imagine Op asked for advice Jeep he can get for 1.4m and I advised him on what to get only for him to appear from no where and accused me of referring to SUV as jeep.
If he is sensible enough he would have known that the Op meant SUV and not Jeep as a brand, but I don't expect someone as shallow minded as Denn to understand the simple fact that Nigerians refers to SUV as "Jeep" and this date far back as 1950s.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chukel(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Nurey, didn't know u r a mod. How is ur zaria car. Hope u r on course. Looking at the comments after ur warning, I guess u kn who deserves a ban. Do the needful. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by nurey(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
chukel:
Nurey, didn't know u r a mod. How is ur zaria car. Hope u r on course. Looking at the comments after ur warning, I guess u kn who deserves a ban. Do the needful. Thank you.

My car is close to me, I am trouble shooting whether the battery, kick starter or alternator has fault as pushing to start works but using cranking will not roll at all.

Since swords have been sheathed banning will not be necessary sir. Also am not really a MOD in the real sense.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2015
chucky234:

Chucky234

You are simply pained.

Resorting to insults shows you have nothing further to offer.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
chucky234:
I take back the word....
That dude deserve a lengthy ban, imagine Op asked for advice Jeep he can get for 1.4m and I advised him on what to get only for him to appear from no where and accused me of referring to SUV as jeep.
If he is sensible enough he would have known that the Op meant SUV and not Jeep as a brand, but I don't expect someone as shallow minded as Denn to understand the simple fact that Nigerians refers to SUV as "Jeep" and this date far back as 1950s.

Lol.

You can only recommend a ban because I sat you up.

You that should have been executed for fraud....not just banned but proper death by hanging, with your corpse used as cadaver to study the how criminals think.

I never called out on the OP because he stated clearly that he was new to cars. How about you that has been on the defrauding lane since Ceaser met Cleopatra?

You are simply hurt and bleeding

Lol
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
nurey:

I await the ban.

If you had actually gone through the thread, you would have seen the trail.

If however, you want to be a 'judge' and an interpreter of the word goon again, then go ahead.

As I said, I await a ban
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
erico2k2:

But U know 9ja every SUV na Jeep #street talk grin grin grin grin
OP knows little about cars.

Is the purpose of cat talk not to improve is all?

Is it wrong to point it out?

In the long run, would the OP not be a better person?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
chucky234:

If my ignorant.exe file was downloaded and flashed into your already formatted brain, you would instantly turn into a genius
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Denn:

If my ignorant.exe file was downloaded and flashed into your already formatted brain, you would instantly turn into a genius
half-baked brain....
According to Steve Hawking the greatest enemy of knowledge is certainly not IGNORANCE, illusion of knowledge is.
Keep deceiving yourself and wallowing in your fantasy world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Dexmars(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Niggas are not smiling oh....
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by chucky234(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Denn:

Lol.

You can only recommend a ban because I sat you up.

You that should have been executed for fraud....not just banned but proper death by hanging, with your corpse used as cadaver to study the how criminals think.

I never called out on the OP because he stated clearly that he was new to cars. How about you that has been on the defrauding lane since Ceased met Cleopatra?

You are simply hurt and bleeding

Lol

Ceased met Cleopatra?
Hmmm Ceased must be a new name because I have never heard of that, and pls give us your definition of fraud lane.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by Denn(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2015
On advise of friends, I have decided to ignore further comments.

Anybody who still thinks he or she has a grudge with me to settle should let us meet offline where words and action could flow with the same tune.

Thank you
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by erico2k2(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Denn:

OP knows little about cars.

Is the purpose of cat talk not to improve is all?

Is it wrong to point it out?

In the long run, would the OP not be a better person?
But I recon OP is in Nigeria and we should stick to the Nigeria context. However I understand where U r coming from.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M by oseri(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Chucky234, u dey fall my hand sha. You don't show the spirit of a salesman. You are just too full of yourself.There are things u just have to let go but you, never!!! You like to 'draw rain'
You are still owing me 30k and the last time I sent you WhatsApp messages, you ignored.
If you continue to go this way, then I will be there to check mate your excess.
And I wonder why u ain't banned yet cos you are yet to fulfil ur 50k commitment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad's Nissan Maxima 99 Is Just Trouble / Why The Drastic Drop In Price Of Honda Accord 2008-2010 / My Trip From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.