Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- WEALTH WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- WEALTH WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS (1138 Views)

Tithe: What Belongs To Christ Vs Covetousness / Wealth Without Covetousness / Get Instant Wealth Without Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- WEALTH WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS by dallyemmy: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday, November 11th, 2015)- WEALTH WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS
1.Thank you Father for destroying the yokes of ignorance, with your truth, in my life.
2.Thank you Father for the grace to know and accept your truth.
3.Father, please, wipe away all my sins with the blood of Jesus.
4.Father, let every spirit of covetousness and greed, be consumed by your fire, in my life.
5.Father, uproot from my life, the love of money, which is the root of all evil.
6.Father, grant unto me the grace to seek your kingdom first, and let everything that I seek thereafter, be granted unto me.
7.Father, let your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow locate me today, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, please, never allow me to sacrifice my salvation on the altar of filthy lucre, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, any wealth that will take away heaven from me, please, let it never come my way.
10.Father, let every curse that fraudulent money or demonic wealth has brought upon my life, be broken by your mercy in Jesus' name.
11.Father, help me to restitute and restore any money or wealth that I obtained through fraud, deceit, bribery, embezzlement, etc, in Jesus' name.
12.Father, let every spirit that makes a man, do anything evil, for money, be far away from me and my family, in Jesus' name.
13.Father, by your mercy, please, count me worthy for your kingdom.
14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter / Quick Question For Christians / Ope Segigi Ifa Olokun Asoro Dayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.