Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter (1143 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by ipreach: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Late Mrs Eunice Olawale was murdered at about 5:30a.m. on Saturday, as she went for early morning preaching (Morning Cry) close to her residence. Her throat was slit, with her head rested on the bible she used for preaching.

Already, the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Police Command has said that investigation was ongoing to uncover those behind the act, just as miscreants were reported to be on rampage at Arab Road, Omega Paints Road, Pipeline and its environs, terrorising people.

Speaking to Vanguard at their residence, the first daughter of the late deaconess, Jessica Olawale, while crying uncontrollably, said that her mother was killed like a chicken. The 15-year-old Senior Secondary School 2 student, said: “Everybody is just saying it is well, nobody can understand how I feel.

“She is innocent; she didn’t do anybody any harm. She uses just her megaphone and bible; just preaching. They just killed her like a chicken and left her there.”

Her husband, Olawale Elisha, who is also a pastor at RCCG, said: “My wife always goes out early in the morning for ‘Morning Cry.’ There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there is a mosque at the back, where they made comments about her preaching. So I just cautioned her.

“This morning (Saturday), she went around 5a.m. and I was still in bed because we did vigil which she participated in for a while because of the ‘Morning Cry’ she planned to undertake.

“Two of my boys are footballers; they went to the field to play. When they came back, they told me that they heard some footballers saying that some hoodlums had butchered a woman who was preaching early this morning.

“We hurried down in the shorts I was putting on but did not see anybody. However, we saw blood on the ground. I asked a policeman around and he said it was true but that they had taken her to Phase 4 Police Station.

“I went to the station with my children and when we got there, I saw the lifeless body of my wife at the back of the police van and from there, she was taken to the mortuary. The incident happened between 5and 5:30a.m. because she usually goes out at 5a.m. and comes back 6a.m.”

The deceased, according to her husband, was born on July 23, 1974. They got married in July, 2000. On whether the deceased, who was into property, had any disagreement with anybody, the husband said: “She had no problem with anybody and there was no property to sell at hand. She didn’t have anything with anybody.”

He said that the Command Officer in Kubwa had visited the house and promised to come back for condolence, adding “they came with the Chairman of Bwari Area Council.

“Even the DPO called me in the morning and asked me to come to their station to make a report. I called my senior pastors, who said I shouldn’t go, wondering why he expects me, with the emotional trauma, to come there.”

Meanwhile, the FCT Police Command said it has arrested some suspects in connection with the murder of the 42-year-old preacher.

Spokesperson of the Command, ASP Anjuguri Manzah, said the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Alkali Usman, had directed the homicide section to take over the investigation.

He said: “We have made some arrests and they are helping in our investigation. The commissioner of police has ordered the homicide section of the command to take over the investigation of the case.”

The spokesman, however, did not mention the number of suspects arrested. He said that personnel of the command had visited the scene of the incident and investigation had commenced in earnest.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/abuja-preachers-murder-killed-mother-like-chicken-15-yr-old-daughter/

Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
May her so rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
They just kill person mama like that...her killers shall never know peace...
Amin
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by tyson99(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
So sad
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2016
I think somebody in bible also died of same cause, his name was Steven.

So its no new story if you believe the bible, you just gotta learn to replicate and follow the bible since its worth it. Sorry to say and respect to the dead, if that woman was Atheist, she would have known better than to have died this way.

2 Likes

Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by bamirotola: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
I think somebody in bible also died of same cause, his name was Steven.

So its no new story if you believe the bible, you just gotta learn to replicate and follow the bible since its worth it. Sorry to say and respect to the dead, if that woman was Atheist, she would have known better than to have died this way.

Sharaaaap there!!!! Mechonu! What are you saaying... u need deliverance...

Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by bamirotola: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to the dead... The joyful part is that she'd be well Received by God and her throne awaits her.. and those involved in the evil act, innocent blood can never go without pronuncing judgment on you and your generation... God bless your soul Woman Of God
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2016
bamirotola:

Sharaaaap there!!!! Mechonu! What are you saaying... u need deliverance...
I believe if am near you now, There is every possibility you could murder me like the late miss Eunice, it's obvious just by the way you insulted me down over religion, Now, this brings me to the question.

Does religion institute morality in man or morality is innate in man's goodwill.

Hypothesis 1- The muslim folks murder Mrs Eunice (Religious Immorality)

Hypothesis 2- A Christian brother insulted me down on public forum for airing out my atheism view. (Religion immorality)

Conclusion- From both hypotheses above I could only come out with a fact that RELIGION is the greatest threat to continuous human existence and has been responsible for wars since time immemorial from the crusade in dark ages to now, in this 21st century. And also pose a bigger threat because of the ignorance embedded in it.

Advice- To religious folks, Think twice! and

Vote of thanks to this dude for making me research easier.

2 Likes

Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by bamirotola: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
I believe if am near you now, There is every possibility you could murder me like the late miss Eunice, it's obvious just by the way you insulted me down over religion, Now, this brings me to the question.

Does religion institute morality in man or morality is innate in man's goodwill.

Hypothesis 1- The muslim folks murder Mrs Eunice (Religious Immorality)

Hypothesis 2- A Christian brother insulted me down on public forum for airing out my atheism view. (Religion immorality)

Conclusion- From both hypotheses above I could only come out with a fact that RELIGION is the greatest threat to continuous human existence and has been responsible for wars since time immemorial from the crusade in dark ages to now, in this 21st century. And also pose a bigger threat because of the ignorance embedded in it.

Advice- To religious folks, Think twice! and

Vote of thanks to this dude for making me research easier.

#yawn... plz wake me wen u r done..
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by easterwick(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
bamirotola:
RIP to the dead... The joyful part is that she'd be well Received by God
my brother how do you know...the whole world worship satan has God
and her throne awaits her..
the only throne for believer is death not live because the theif who stole the people only does that so he might kill and destroy them
and those involved in the evil act, innocent blood can never go without pronuncing judgment on you and your generation...
noting is going to happen to them because they did the work of their father which is to kill they are absolutely free if they are not caught by the police, as for the real GOD who sit in the secret place knows that they are been control by the evil one
God bless your soul Woman Of God
the true God who created heaven and earth will send her back to earth for perfection IF only she does not awaken the HOLY SPIRITwhich is born again for anyone who where born again receive the holy spirit and believe the lies in the bible and begin to say or preach what the spirit did not say he or she has blasphem against the spirit and will not be FORGIVEN for those place a curse on their enemy in the name of GOD,JESUS,HOLY GHOST with fire God and Jesus will forgive them if they die they will have opporturnity to come back to earth to perfect his or her mistake but for those who uses the holyspirit to call down FIRE on witches,enemies which is the dumb of the moderm and top churches by shouting Holy ghost fire the person will nt comeback to earth again that is unforgivable sin because jesus christ instructed them to LOVE THEIR ENEMIES but choose to follow paul instead of christ
LET ME SAY IDOLATRY IN MUSLIM IS MOON WHILE FOR CHRISTIAN IS SUN that is why the whole world worship idol.
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by bamirotola: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
easterwick:
my brother how do you know...the whole world worship satan has God the only throne for believer is death not live because the theif who stole the people only does that so he might kill and destroy themnoting is going to happen to them because they did the work of their father which is to kill they are absolutely free if they are not caught by the police, as for the real GOD who sit in the secret place knows that they are been control by the evil onethe true God who created heaven and earth will send her back to earth for perfection IF only she does not awaken the HOLY SPIRITwhich is born again for anyone who where born again receive the holy spirit and believe the lies in the bible and begin to say or preach what the spirit did not say he or she has blasphem against the spirit and will not be FORGIVEN for those place a curse on their enemy in the name of GOD,JESUS,HOLY GHOST with fire God and Jesus will forgive them if they die they will have opporturnity to come back to earth to perfect his or her mistake but for those who uses the holyspirit to call down FIRE on witches,enemies which is the dumb of the moderm and top churches by shouting Holy ghost fire the person will nt comeback to earth again that is unforgivable sin because jesus christ instructed them to LOVE THEIR ENEMIES but choose to follow paul instead of christ
LET ME SAY IDOLATRY IN MUSLIM IS MOON WHILE FOR CHRISTIAN IS SUN that is why the whole world worship idol.

#clapsHandHard!!!! You sabi!! Take Zobo! I refuse to comment though, I dey fast...#walksoutofthread
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by easterwick(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
bamirotola:

#clapsHandHard!!!! You sabi!! Take Zobo! I refuse to comment though, I dey fast...#walksoutofthread
i have say the truth it is very hard to accept if u are a christian u worship sun not the heavenly father until christian leader take the sabbat day to saturday and charge money tithe/offery to first fruit from crops and do eat them inthe house of God then God will turn to ....
Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by bamirotola: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
easterwick:

i have say the truth it is very hard to accept if u are a christian u worship sun not the heavenly father until christian leader take the sabbat day to saturday and charge money tithe/offery to first fruit from crops and do eat them inthe house of God then God will turn to ....

So what is d connection btw Christians, tithe , offering with d sun? I still maintain my stand... I will not talk...

Re: ABUJA PREACHER’S MURDER: They Killed My Mother Like A Chicken—15-yr-old Daughter by easterwick(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
bamirotola:

So what is d connection btw Christians, tithe , offering with d sun? I still maintain my stand... I will not talk...
you cannot know just like u dont know how the sabbat day were change so to disobey the true God yaweh it is written keep d sabbat day holy which is saturday.... Take a tour and research on what have told u now about the worship of the goddess sun it is secret.

(1) (Reply)

Former Bible Burning Atheist, Peter Hitchens Finds Jesus / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said "Ye Are Gods?" / Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.