Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! (54017 Views)

Is It Not Foolish To Merge Power, Housing And Works Ministries? / Fashola Not Minister For Power,housing And Works Alone Says Buhari / Power, Housing And Works Together, Fashola’s Recipe For Failure – Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ColeworldMD:

Okay maybe u are right.. I see u want a technocrat, what about PROF nebo ex minister of power? I thought as much
dat idiat with no output, what about prof Barth nnaji
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by okey4reel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
MarkSole:
[size=14pt]The new Minister of Power, Works and Housing, did not sign cheques or negotiate contracts, while he was Governor of Lagos State, so he was unaware that his officials spent ₦78 million to build him a personal website, which he needed, “to do his work” efficiently. This time his officials expend ₦78 billion, to build him a personal, independent power plant(IPP), “to enable him do his work effectively” and he would not know it.[/size]
oga pls be positive for once...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by ColeworldMD(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
dat idiat with no output, what about prof Barth nnaji
Ehen now u understand, sometimes is not always about technicality. I believe a technical team is on ground already, all dat is needed is good leadership! And Fashola is right there at the top!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by dododawa1: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola hair will soon turn to WOLE soyinka hair SOONER than LATER
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by dododawa1: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
dododawa1:
Fashola hair will soon turn to WOLE soyinka hair SOONER than LATER
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Dumb fuuktard, so you are breadwinner to your large family by openning your legs? grin grin grin grin grin

Being a dumb unemployable cretin is not good o. grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you travel through Libya to Italy and increase your take-home pay working the streets? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ugly fat big breasted homosexual, do you really enjoy when they are sucked by your gay lovers?
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Bestbeelieve: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wish him well but i have to add....what did he achieve in 8years as Governor of Lagos state in the provision of AFFORDABLE housing?Also the BRt how sustainable were the policies. we saw the BRT at the beginning. good concept but later we had a run down transportation system with scrappy buses all around. SIGH!!!!!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Shegzy8(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
abeg hu go buy my generator ooooooo....becos wen fashola start work na demand go reduce n price go deflate
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

God please give Fashola the POWER to finish the many WORKS assigned to him.. smiley

'Tunde can MASTER them all, no lele.. smiley
Are you unemployed, underemployed or in search of extra source of income? Click here to see how to make money through mini importation business
www.makerealonlinemoneyng.info/cu
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by henrypsexy(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2015
I just hope Fashola delivers well this time .... Well I do believe in Him THough
kindly like my Fb page www.facebook.com/myprinceblogspot/
my blog - www.jeoprince..com
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by ODUBEZE: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Wrong portfolio, a lawyer in works and power? haba
Fashola is very experienced and versatile!
He did it in Lagos, He will do it again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Fashola is very experienced and versatile!
He did it in Lagos, He will do it again!
I hope he does.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Miranda11: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola's appt goes to show dat God fatherism is dying. Tinubu tried without success to ensure dat Fashola was not appted as a Minister but at the end of d day Fashola's hard work n integrity spoke 4 itself. Hopefully going 4ward dis will be a criteria for selection of Ministers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by kolexepana: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2015
ignis:

Dumbie
Same to you shocked
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
ugly fat big breasted homosexual, do you really enjoy when they are sucked by your gay lovers?

Ashawo, how was work on the streets yesternight?

You made enough to feed the family? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sagamite:

Ashawo, how was work on the streets yesternight?

You made enough to feed the family? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shapeless fagggot big big boobs, I bet you have fat asss too for the pressing pleasure of your gay lover.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
shapeless fagggot big big boobs, I beg you have fat asss too for the pressing pleasure of your gay lover.

Ugly, dumb skank. How much did you make?

Let us calculate how many agberos went through you for N80 per session for you to be able to bring bread home for your big family. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sagamite:

Ugly, dumb skank. How much did you make?

Let us calculate how many agberos went through you for N80 per session for you to be able to bring bread home for your big family. grin grin grin grin grin
big breasted fagggot

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
big breasted fagggot

Dumb skank, how much did you make? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sagamite:

Dumb skank, how much did you make? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
smally fagggot I've got u st Michael bra grin

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
firstEVA:
smally fagggot I've got u st Michael bra grin

Daft fuuktard, are you still able to walk today after the numerous rounds with drunk Areaboys yesterday? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
speedyGonzales:

thanks dimwit! for showing you are are an absolute a**wipe...! this thread has no web source, yet the other one has a web source, but you are here claiming BBC and CNN. which BBC or CNN web source did you provide to counter the other one!
I live in the UK and I am currently doing a Masters in Communications systems, I do not watch NTA from here... perhaps, you assume everyone you meet online is watching NTA
You display a deep ignorance of basic logic with a very dumb douche-bag attitude, when you have failed to provide sufficient evidence to support your point! my conclusion is, you are stup*d!

BTW someone obviously more intelligent than you offered a more plausible explanation for the confusing News reports!
And he did it without being an A_s_s_w_i_p_e!

This is an example of the education I was giving you about the reliability of the fuuktards running online Nigerian sites like The Cable:

https://www.nairaland.com/2667601/okechukwu-enelamah-buharis-finance-minister

The cretin running this TheNEWS claimed he has learnt "AUTHORITATIVELY" who the Finance Minister would be.

Can you see they manufacture it from their arsse and are completely unreliable unless you see the same news on BBC, CNN and likes?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by afoo02(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

FCT can be liken to any State In Nigeria where the minister in charge will almost be performing the same role as the Governor. Believe it or not Fashola in that role will outshine, outdo and outperform Ambode. The criticism Ambode is receiving now will have be a child's play.

pls let ambode be judged after four years
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by BiafranPrince: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Gbawe:

you do not even have to respond to people like that. Fashola, for the past 8 years, has been innovatively developing the critical sectors and infrastructures of Lagos (power, roads, rail transport, housing et al) to critical and often gushing universal acclaim . Even with a vindictive and non-cooperative PDP FG, Fashola still achieved the incredible in a State that was known only for chaos and insecurity before he came on board. It shows you the bad belle some are working with when they can only mention Fashola's original training in law while ignoring what he has done for the past 8 years which is excel, more than all others, to turn around the critical challenges of the most difficult, most cosmopolitan, most populous and most over-burdened State in Nigeria. This is a day all true Nigerians will be happy to live to see.

grin grin grin grin grin mumu man

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.