Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! (54027 Views)

Is It Not Foolish To Merge Power, Housing And Works Ministries? / Fashola Not Minister For Power,housing And Works Alone Says Buhari / Power, Housing And Works Together, Fashola’s Recipe For Failure – Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by speedyGonzales: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

If you were smart enough to be following the news, instead of dancing skelewu and alanta, you would have been aware Ministers were being given portfolio today, hence you can realise once people start posting that it is reliable news.

Fuuktard, I also live in the UK and have been here for many years, I also do not have NTA on my TV, so those your excuses are not valid. You never heard of the White Witch's "internet"?

You are too daft to ever be able to call me stuupid. I am your God on Earth.

well, I don't even know what skelewu is but, you obviously have no argument to support the fact that you haven't provide any BBC or CNN links which you claim, makes this thread more valid than the "the cable" referenced source on the other thread I provided! You claim my "excuses are not valid", but I didn't give any excuses, I simply stated facts and gave a source to support my argument, you say the source is not valid but this thread is valid without a link... then continued bathing in your stupidity. while, some other person came in a gave a very reasonable answer!

I will henceforth, not respond to your quotes, because you are STUP*D, and I have better things to do!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Where in Lagos, Fuuktard!

Name your street and house number let me come and look for your daft self! angry
maybe reading is a problem too cos we all know you lack comprehension. Oga I said anywhere anytime , just name where the king will be in lagos, I will come find u after u land. Oga Prince of England
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
bakynes:

We'll that's another issue for another day, for now that road is the most important for now.Lagos port is still the most viable port in the country whether you agree or not that's the truth.

It's important for Oduanistanis, not for any Easterner with proper reasoning capacity.

This is why the country will not work, insensitivity on the part of Arewa-Oduanistanis.

The monopoly that is Lagos port and all that comes with it must end, if the zoological republic should stand any chance of survival.

You don't place Ibadan- Lagos express road as the most important express road in Nigeria that deserve to drink first from the river before others and expect me( an Igbo) to accept that, when I know fully that the importance of Lagos- Ibadan road was artificially and deliberately created by you lots( Arewa-Odua) .

No nation thrives on inequality and injustice, and this colonial contraption can't be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
firstEVA:
big breasted retardd.

Sagmite without bra grin

Moronic fuuktard, don't you feel ashamed about your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by bakynes(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
pazienza:

It's important for Oduanistanis, not for any Easterner with proper reasoning capacity.

This is why the country will not work, insensitivity on the part of Arewa-Oduanistanis.

The monopoly that is Lagos port and all that comes with it must end, if the zoological republic should stand any chance of survival.

You don't place Ibadan- Lagos express road as the most important express road in Nigeria that deserve to drink first from the river before others and expect me( an Igbo) to accept that, when I know fully that the importance of Lagos- Ibadan road was artificially and deliberately created by you lots( Arewa-Odua) .

No nation thrives on inequality and injustice, and this colonial contraption can't be an exception.
No b your person dey there for 5 years why hin no develop the PH and Calabar port in his region.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
intellectual pressure God, hahahahahaha haha, intellectual pressure, brother challenge one, open a thread on your course of study, post any question in your field, any at all you like, we will both respond to that, people should observe your great intelligence. Mind you there are other UK based geniuses on nairaland so am sure there will make better judges. Remember I never said my field oh. I want your field of study. Do you accept the challenge oh great one

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So you are running from face-to-face now?

Why don't you indulge me on your challenge. cheesy

Open a thread on ANY topic and post your opinion, let me gut you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thou does not know what thou just proposed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koleman:
Witness the babaTUNDE touch in power and our roads. Kemi will finance it at the lowest cost. Trust Lai to keep you informed and Ogbeh to feed us

nice one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, I don't even know what skelewu is but, you obviously have no argument to support the fact that you haven't provide any BBC or CNN links which you claim, makes this thread more valid than the "the cable" referenced source on the other thread I provided! You claim my "excuses are not valid", but I didn't give any excuses, I simply stated facts and gave a source to support my argument, you say the source is not valid but this thread is valid without a link... then continued bathing in your stupidity. while, some other person came in a gave a very reasonable answer!

I will henceforth, not respond to your quotes, because you are STUP*D, and I have better things to do!

What don't you understand by the fact that it was broadcast on LIVE TV and live TV is more reliable than some moronic Nigerian online apocryphal news?

Why are you this STUUUUPID?

Why are you this DAAAAFT?

Why are you this MOOOORONIC?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, don't you feel ashamed about your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
actually I am very thankful to God that no male family member, friend or loved one has big sagging breasts like sagmite grin
U must be spending a lot on brassieres grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
maybe reading is a problem too cos we all know you lack comprehension. Oga I said anywhere anytime , just name where the king will be in lagos, I will come find u after u land. Oga Prince of England

You are a fuuktard!

Name the place in Nigeria you want me to whoop your daft head.

When I kill you, Gbawe and Asha80 would be the witnesses that I was provoked. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
firstEVA:
actually I am very thankful to God that no male family member, friend or loved one had big sagging breasts like sagmite grin
U must be spending a lot on brassieres grin

But they all support you ashawo means of survival? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

But the all support you ashawo means of survival? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
they were shocked when they saw this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
bakynes:

No b your person dey there for 5 years why hin no develop the PH and Calabar port in his region.

Because GEJ needed the votes of Arewa-Oduanistans for his second tenure. Any move by him to demystify Lagos and strip her of her monopoly by trying to open up the Eastern ports would not have gone down well with Arewa-Oduanistans, just as my mere suggestion of it is not going down well with you, lol.

He naively decided to let things be as they were in exchange for re election from Arewa-Oduanistans, which never happened anyway, he( GEJ) probably was hoping to change that and more in his second tenure, the Arewa-Oduanistans saw it too, and moved to nip him in the bud.

Anyway, that's history, what matters is the present. And I refuse to accept Lagos-Ibadan express road as the most important road in Nigeria, not when I know it was deliberately and artificially made to become so, and can be made to become an ordinary express road, if we apply enough pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:
Everything about APC in the next 4yrs rest on this man. If he fails, Apc fails...his portfolio can change this country, if properly executed.

I so agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by smithsammy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
And Kemi got finance , the Yorubas have gotten great portfolios
They are simply Nigerians. Please be careful of what you say sister. This is one among the many comments that brought us to where we are today as a country.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by gabbytabby: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am so proud of pres Buhari and min fashola though I hope he can handle all as power alone is a lot in itself.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

Name the place in Nigeria you want me to whoop your daft head.

When I kill you, Gbawe and Asha80 would be the witnesses that I was provoked. grin
ikeja, computer village. Where they load mile 2, from there we will take a little trip. I will be there Saturday from ten am upwards. Hope I will see u. Send ur phone number via pm so we know modalities. Will be great to see u on Saturday, looking forward to it.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by dejolly(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Perfect portfolio for the ex governor. We need someone like him to end this epileptic power we have in this country...
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Agbaletu: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is now in the conference hall of Ministry of Works Mabushi.....Work has begun!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by forkadict(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

So you are back to running again when you realise you have to name 5? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktards come online and give their unsolicited dumb opinions that they can't defend.

Look at the cretin calling Fashola mediocre. undecided

Running from who? LMAO.

You, your father, your grand father and great grand father can not make me run.

I already gave you an assignment regarding Donald Duke but I guess you are too dumb to handle it.

No further comments foooool.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by forkadict(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

But the all support you ashawo means of survival? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na how much be your brassier? I need to send you a truckload of brassiers.

assssshole

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by forkadict(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

From the daft opinion you pulled from your moronic arsse?

From the daft opinion your father pulled from his erectile dysfunctional deak.

nasty Assswipe!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
firstEVA:
they were shocked when they saw this cheesy

As long as you bring money home to feed the family with your N80 a go ashawo, they are all good? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
ikeja, computer village. Where they load mile 2, from there we will take a little trip. I will be there Saturday from ten am upwards. Hope I will see u. Send ur phone number via pm so we know modalities. Will be great to see u on Saturday, looking forward to it.

I am based in the UK!

When I am in Nigeria you are D-E-D (sic) DEAD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
forkadict:

Running from who? LMAO.

You, your father, your grand father and great grand father can not make me run.

I already gave you an assignment regarding Donald Duke but I guess you are too dumb to handle it.

No further comments foooool.

Name 5 and tell me how you judged Duke was better, fuuktard!

Shame is making you run, shame is also not allowing you to run well. grin

forkadict:

From the daft opinion your father pulled from his erectile dysfunctional deak.
nasty Assswipe!

When I finish dissecting your moronic opinions, you would realise how daft you are. cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

As long as you bring money home to feed the family with your N80 a go ashawo, they are all good? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gay with big boobs. I'm sure the gays in your neighbourhood find u attractive

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by ephi123(f): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
okey4reel:
The President knows every of his ministers capabilities and strength, so definitely he knows that fashola can perform, that was why he was given the biggest responsibility and assignment, to me fashola is the best among all the ministers...Ambode keep taking selfies till your 4 year tenure comes to an end.

Lmao!!! Ambo is still coming, he is on the way, in transit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by nikkycharis: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
at last there will be light
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by sanmibukunmi: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
I like fashola but he believes too much in debt. he tried during his screening to justify it but if not for the block heads we have as law makers at least one person should have lecture him on how to govern with minimum debt and d tell him Good governance does not translate to huge debts....
but all the same, he is an excellent choice.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by usmanma(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gud to go
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sprintson(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
vicoloni:

Oga, as the CEO of Lagos he combined those functions well didn't he?
Oya receive brain!
Oga does Lagos have its own power sector achievement?
U2 RECEIVE SENSE lol undecided
vicoloni:

Oga, as the CEO of Lagos he combined those functions well didn't he?
Oya receive brain!
Oga does Lagos have its own power sector achievement?
U2 RECEIVE SENSE lol
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Alexmania: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
meforyou1:
how on earth can a sensible human being merge power with works and housing
If d tin pain u go hurge trans4mer.. chikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.