Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (66072 Views)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by snika: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
ndi ori
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Bambless1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
she doesn't need to beat the former minister of finance. Mrs NOI with her doomed, charlatan, mountebank and swindler economic policy has brainwashed so many economic ignorant fellows in Nigeria hence, subjecting us to think that we are the largest economic in africa while this fallacy assembled by NOI and her lame economic team doesn't reflect in our system. It didn't change individuals' dispoable income, it didn't reflect on our per capita income, it didn't change our standard of living. Pdp is a cancer to Nigeria and the ealier we realise this, the better for us
Your Opinion.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by proxillin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
LOL they call Yorubas slaves....Flat headiess...u see ur life outside ?

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Dapaboy: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op do you mean, meet the newly appointed noise makers

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by kennyman2000(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okay naaaw...
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by M4gunners: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Madam why you dey hide your face na?
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by mazeltov(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
#FingerCrossed, Let's wait and see, If She Can Beat the ex minister of finance, International Superduperstar grin DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
she doesn't need to beat the former minister of finance. Mrs Ngozi didn't raise the bar rather, she succeded in lowering it. Mrs NOI with her doomed, charlatan, mountebank and swindler economic policy planners has brainwashed so many economic ignorant fellows in Nigeria hence, subjecting us to think that we are the largest economic in africa while this fallacy assembled by NOI and her lame economic team doesn't reflect in our system. It didn't change individuals' dispoable income, it didn't reflect on our per capita income, it didn't change our standard of living let alone employment level. Pdp is a cancer to Nigeria and they have somehow maniputa our mind and the ealier we realise this, the better for us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
she doesn't need to beat the former minister of finance. Mrs NOI with her doomed, charlatan, mountebank and swindler economic policy has brainwashed so many economic ignorant fellows in Nigeria hence, subjecting us to think that we are the largest economic in africa while this fallacy assembled by NOI and her lame economic team doesn't reflect in our system. It didn't change individuals' dispoable income, it didn't reflect on our per capita income, it didn't change our standard of living. Pdp is a cancer to Nigeria and the ealier we realise this, the better for us

You just stole my thoughts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by tolexy007(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
She is my Ex.. wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Dapaboy: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op do you mean, meet the newly appointed noise makers
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by free2ryhme: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
#FingerCrossed, Let's wait and see, If She Can Beat the ex minister of finance, International Superduperstar grin DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA

Okojo iweala' with all her portfolio and superstar position wetin she take am do ? our economy no move front na back and downward spiral

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by free2ryhme: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:

Okojo iweala' with all her portfolio and superstar position wetin she take am do ? our economy no move front na back and downward spiral
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by mazeltov(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
she doesn't need to beat the former minister of finance. Mrs Ngozi didn't raise the bar rather, she succeded in lowering it. Mrs NOI with her doomed, charlatan, mountebank and swindler economic policy planners has brainwashed so many economic ignorant fellows in Nigeria hence, subjecting us to think that we are the largest economic in africa while this fallacy assembled by NOI and her lame economic team doesn't reflect in our system. It didn't change individuals' dispoable income, it didn't reflect on our per capita income, it didn't change our standard of living let alone employment level. Pdp is a cancer to Nigeria and they have somehow maniputa our mind and the ealier we realise this, the better for us

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by wristbangle: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think she will perform. Let's remember that obasanjo picked okonjo and he is also involved in selecting adeosun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Chinom(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
I like the fact that a woman was given the finance ministry, but I do not like the fact that this woman was a 'Mere Commissioner' in Ogun state.

There are so many much more qualified women and men from the corporate world, locally and internationally.

****Arunma Otteh om my mind***.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Remii(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Not impressed at all. Checked her portfolio and all. Too '' local'' to be reckoned with.
What can I say?. We just have to wait and see.
someone trained and worked in UK is too local for you? smh. what is more important, good economy or cv to get job after serving us disastrously? world class cv but borrowed money to pay salary by end of tenure when oil sold for >$100?

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Udmaster(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why the noisemaking? An Abia Man Got Minister Of TRADE, INDUSTRY and INVESTMENT. A juicy and lucrative position.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tunami:
hope she's not another okonjo iweala?

Ngozi was fresh and focused under OBJ, by the time she started refering to ex president jonathan in international interviews in as "president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan", I knew she had sold her soul and become another "allright Sir"

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by omotoyossi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
Why the noisemaking?
An Abia Man Got Minister Of TRADE, INDUSTRY and INVESTMENT.
A juicy and lucrative position.
..its like u dnt knw the meaning of FINANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by opeoluwa20(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
like your gate man abi
Mishydoo:
THIS IS NOT A PORTFOLIO TO JOKE WITH...Y NOT GIVE IT TO A MORE EXPERIENCED PERSON NI

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Sijo01(f): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:

Lol at international super star. She's ingenious.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by shizzy7(f): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
TechWalker007:
Maybe in her next life time she can attain that feat.
Certainly not in this life time.
Hu dash monkey banana?
but you don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by shamecurls(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin Minority`s

politricks:
Dont let them 5% to catch you o.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Udmaster(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
omotoyossi:
..its like u dnt knw the meaning of FINANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ministry Of Trade, Industry and Investment Controls the Nation Economy.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sweto(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
I believe intelligence can not add to the national development. But innovation and productivity.. So plss my yoruba brothers let's forget our intelligence but fix our innovative and productive arena.
ACHIEVERBA:

Na we dey intelligent pass for this country.....btw quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Molebs(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Opinion: Kemi Adeosun(finance) and Ikechukwu (trade and Investment) are supposed to
swap portfolios....
kemi Adeosun is not fit enough for that position....way to small. Talk of exposure, profile, on
the job experience; Ikechukwu beats her hands down...
From the pedigree of persons we have been having in that position. I think this is a drop in
standard.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by basilo101: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why do yorubas neglect trade? D Abia guy got a befitting portfolio 4 his ppl

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by homirefacuny(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Not impressed at all. Checked her portfolio and all. Too '' local'' to be reckoned with.
What can I say?. We just have to wait and see.
Local?? Don't let me sin against human.
God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by deewhone(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
she looks like an older version of Jackie Appiah

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Chinom(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
I understand that Buhari has to reward those that got him to power, but this list of ministers is the most politically motivated I've seen in Nigeria's history. OBJ's en GEJ's administration was not like this. They at least made some efforts to get seasoned technocrats from within and outside Nigeria.

With ministers like Lai Mohammed, Amaechi and that Allhassan lady, I don't see how we will progress. Unless PMB is just window-dressing. He might sidetrack them totally.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of Finance is trash without Ministry of Economy attach to it. it just like keeping records of money without spending it.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Koleman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Witness the babaTUNDE touch in power and our roads. Kemi will finance it at the lowest cost. Trust Lai to keep you informed and Ogbeh to feed us

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.