Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (66047 Views)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Tunami(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ndywin:

My Brother OKonjo Iweala is not your mate, your forefathers and your generation is yet to produce an intellect of such capacity.
So kindly shut ur mouth.
e dey
pain u?
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Realist2: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
This was the reason Obj was at the Aso Rock yesterday.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by hotdi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
TechWalker007:

Less than 6 months after NOI left, APC, Buhari and all their noisemakers couldn't keep the country afloat. Do you need anyone to tell you how much she was good keeping our economy from recession?

Mind you, the economy was already in recession before they left, they were only claiming economic growth on paper. A sound economy as they claimed ought not to have shown such devastating signal if it is what they claimed it was.
Now that the cabinet is setup you wld see the dividend of a true economic growth on the citizenry, courtesy of this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
You had to change your earlier nonsense.
A ''high sounding pedigree'' is the first criteria for any technical position in the developed world.
Nigera is a third world nation governed by misfits and drop-outs, so I am not surprised you would downplay it.
Oduduwan or whatever you guys call it.
dont be a player hater. congratulate. oduduwa being doing big thangs since we landed on earth from the perseus constellation. oduduwa is where its at

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by tete7000(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
#FingerCrossed, Let's wait and see, If She Can Beat the ex minister of finance, International Superduperstar grin DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA

And biggest responsibilities where mistakes can be very costly. I wish them best in their endeavours. Really impressed another woman got this portfolio. Maybe they can manage resources better than men. grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by ayo2pec(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Here they come .

Tribalistic views.

All ministry is fully loaded if we are serious.

Let every one proof themselves in what has been given as it will be will taken from those who think they down have and given to those who have.

Remember the parable of Talent.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ndywin:

My Brother OKonjo Iweala is not your mate, your forefathers and your generation is yet to produce an intellect of such capacity.
So kindly shut ur mouth.
okonjo needs to be flogged with lanyard or koboko for running the economy into the ground. and you need to be flogged for endorsing an incompetent woman like okonjo

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by DollyParton1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mishydoo:
THIS IS NOT A PORTFOLIO TO JOKE WITH...Y NOT GIVE IT TO A MORE EXPERIENCED PERSON NI
And who told you she is not experienced? Did u even take out time to read about her.
I watched her during the screening process. She actually made all the questions those senator asked appear stupid. She nailed it. She is perfectly fit for that job.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
dont be a player hater. congratulate. oduduwa being doing big thangs since we landed on earth from the perseus constellation. oduduwa is where its at
I still remember afenifere crying of marginalization under GEJ.
You seem very satisfied now. grin grin. Enjoy.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by ochallo: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Molebs:
My Opinion: Kemi Adeosun(finance) and Ikechukwu (trade and Investment) are supposed to
swap portfolios....
kemi Adeosun is not fit enough for that position....way to small. Talk of exposure, profile, on
the job experience; Ikechukwu beats her hands down...
From the pedigree of persons we have been having in that position. I think this is a drop in
standard.

You are saying this because you don't understand the difference, trade and investment runs the economy, not finance. In a moving economy, investment is the key, this is where employment would come from most.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
I still remember afenifere crying of marginalization under GEJ.
You seem very satisfied now. grin grin. Enjoy.
yes we are very satisfied and we shall enjoy. try not to wail too much. its bad for the blood pressure grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
okonjo needs to be flogged with lanyard or koboko for running the economy into the ground. and you need to be flogged for endorsing an incompetent woman like okonjo
I think you should wait for adeosun to work first before you talk about incompetence. She may be worse as she is not as experienced in managing very complex systems like Nigeria.
The Nigerian system has a way of turning einsteins into dullards.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
yes we are very satisfied and we shall enjoy. try not to wail too much. its bad for the blood pressure grin
Wail? My own wailing is vocal borne out of a concern, the policies don't touch me.
I can't say the same for you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by yommyuk: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
Yorubas got the best portfolios grin

iI hope she promotes professional ethics to the accounting profession and the ministry she is heading.

Good luck to her wink
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by ojuu4u(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
The dismal national budget is enough indication of how poor Nigeria is and how insufficient the so-called oil revenues are.
If someone with the managerial aptitude, pedigree and experience in age and work as NOI is still finding it difficult to balance both the geo-political and the economic side of Nigeria's economy, I shudder at what adeosun would accomplish.
I expected someone much better than NOI to be honest. Someone with much better pedigree. Adeosun is not in NOI class.

wt due respect to madam ngozi, oga d u tink its only ngozi can manage nigeria economy? Let me tel u bita truth, ngozi is nt a type that can manage nigeria economy sucefuly, wt dat world bank model in her head. Pls tel me whc african or asia country had succeded wt world bank model ? (A PRE DETERMINED MODEL TO ENSLAVE 3rd WORLD COUNTRIES). Madam ngozi had tried her best durin d tyme of debt fogiveness. I biliv u knw that madam coordinated most battered and looted economy in nigeria history .Even much more than abacha regime.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by DOCTORDONE: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
Yorubas got the best portfolios grin
Yes o. Congrats ma.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Wail? My own wailing is vocal borne out of a concern, the policies don't touch me.
I can't say the same for you.
yes, concern that oduduwa has taken all the juicy spots. it is a legitimate concern, ill give you that. but at some point in time you have to congratulate the political dexterity and sagacity of the children of oduduwa. you gotta congratulate. all this wailing is the leading cause of high blood pressure in nigeria. i really am concerned for your health. let me know if you need me to recommend high blood pressure medicine for you grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
yes, concern that oduduwa has taken all the juicy spots. it is a legitimate concern, ill give you that. but at some point in time you have to congratulate the political dexterity and sagacity of the children of oduduwa. you gotta congratulate. all this wailing is the leading cause of high blood pressure in nigeria. i really am concerned for your health. let me know if you need me to recommend high blood pressure medicine for you grin
grin grin
The minister of finance is what is a making you gallivant?
The minister of trade and investment is as important. grin
Sorry, I don't find this tribal back and forth interesting. Bye.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
I think you should wait for adeosun to work first before you talk about incompetence. She may be worse as she is not as experienced in managing very complex systems like Nigeria.
The Nigerian system has a way of turning einsteins into dullards.
listen, i have listened to okonjo speak and i knew right away that she is a dullard. she is one of those people who can cram so as to pass an examination but once she leaves the examination room everything she crammed evaporates into thin air. she is the typical black person who is good in acquiring degrees but very dumb in real life. those people whose degree acquisition does not transfer or translate into actual intelligence

and i have heard adeosun speak and i can tell you that just from listening to her speak i can tell she is not only someone who knows how to pass exams but is also someone who knows how to apply what is in her head. i think nigeria has hit the jackpot with this adeosun lady. she will be the best finance minister since independence

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
listen, i have listened to okonjo speak and i knew right away that she is a dullard. she is one of those people who can cram so as to pass an examination but once she leaves the examination room everything she crammed evaporates into thin air. she is the typical black person who is good in acquiring degrees but very dumb in real life. those people whose degree acquisition does not transfer or translate into actual intelligence

and i have heard adeosun speak and i can tell you that just from listening to her speak i can tell she is not only someone who knows how to pass exams but is also someone who knows how to apply what is in her head. i think nigeria has hit the jackpot with this adeosun lady. she will be the best finance minister since independence
Says a tribal bigot. As far as you are concerned they could have just put anybody from the SW and that person would be the best thing since sliced bread to you.
No need for long stories. Time is all we have.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
grin grin
The minister of finance is what is a making you gallivant?
The minister of trade and investment is as important. grin
Sorry, I don't find this tribal back and forth interesting. Bye.
dont forget fashola now. he got 3 portfolios. fashola the lion of SW grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
dont forget fashola now. he got 3 portfolios. fashola the lion of SW grin
I learnt tinubu wants to eviscerate him.
Fashola is the only politician I even regard in the SW.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:

Bwahahahahahaha

Typical book reader. grin grin grin

You don't ever want to see that woman speak. You'll cringe. grin grin

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Says a tribal bigot. As far as you are concerned they could have just put anybody from the SW and that person would be the best thing since sliced bread to you.
not at all. if aregberascal or fayose became the minister of finance i would relocate to iraq permanently and denounce my nigerian citizenship because those two are very incompetent. so as you can see ? i am not a tribal bigot. i am a realist wink

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by simplycarro: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:

You should look right into the mirror. All your posts so far on this thread defined you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
ProfShymex:

Bwahahahahahaha

Typical book reader. grin grin grin

You don't ever want to see that woman speak. You'll cringe. grin grin

its cringing listening to her ( okonjo ) and jonathan and PEJ speak. how the heck did we ever get ruled by these bunch of unintelligent misfits ? shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
not at all. if aregberascal or fayose became the minister of finance i would relocate to iraq permanently and denounce my nigerian citizenship because those two are very incompetent. so as you can see ? i am not a tribal bigot. i am a realist wink
I seriously doubt that.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by sukkot: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
I seriously doubt that.
trust me. i embrace all. my best friend in college was the funniest nigga i ever ran into in my whole life. he was igbo
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
its cringing listening to her ( okonjo ) and jonathan and PEJ speak. how the heck did we ever get ruled by these bunch of unintelligent misfits ? shocked shocked grin grin
Jonathan is poor, but buhari is not better.
I have watched loads of his interview on youtube and I find them very uninspiring and shallow.
His accents alone even makes it worse.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by CSTR2: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
simplycarro:

You should look right into the mirror. All your posts so far on this thread defined you.
I know when to call the line.
I say things as they are. I may tend towards Igbo when it requires, but I know when to cut the bullshitt.
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by shotgun22(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
#FingerCrossed, Let's wait and see, If She Can Beat the ex minister of finance, International Superduperstar grin DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
and what did Okonjo do that's noteworthy? undecided
Bambless1:
and what did Okonjo do that's noteworthy?
Re: Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
its cringing listening to her and jonathan and PEJ speak. how the heck did we ever get ruled by these bunch of unintelligent misfits ? shocked shocked grin grin

That woman, Okonja whatever, speaks like a r3tard. Then again, she's an economic hitwoman and she performed that role well, hence she robbed Nigeria twice for her masters.

You know what, during the subsidy thingy, I just tuned to Al Jazeera and boom this woman was being interviewed. Just sat there and decided to listen to her. Fam, can you believe this woman, despite being annoyingly inarticulate, was just saying "maternal mortality" to every question like a darn robot? I just cringed like how the fvck did this r3tard become the finance minister of a country? Even the MILF, Diezani, who attended Howard University performed better than her.

But then again, George Bush also went to Yale and he's one of the most r3tarded presidents ever. Obama also went to Harvard and you know that nyggah is gaffe prone without his teleprompter. She's in good company. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.