Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) (3900 Views)

My Friend Is Scared Of Having a Boyfriend And Going Into Relationship / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by falconey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emodeee:

u know what i want na. Who dey stalk u?
Follow me bk let's talk.

she is not for you.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emodeee:

u know what i want na. Who dey stalk u? Follow me bk let's talk.
read my signature
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Emodeee: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
read my signature

e no mean na. Drop ur e-mail address mk i control u.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Joy1706(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
To have someone to depend on financially

1 Like

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
For a good fork lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by jonathanOz: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
No man is an island
We all need someone in our lives who we will share our feelings with
Someone to encourage us wen times r tough
Someone to call our own
Someone to hold
Someone to lend a shoulder to cry on wen we r down
Someone to tell us we r pretty even though we look ugly
Someone we can think of nd smile, dat yes he/she is mine
And someone to have SEX with grin
Wow. What of someone to nag at?
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
jonathanOz:
Wow. What of someone to nag at?
I don't nag
If my bf is d nagging type, i will have to overlook it
Cos am sure i have some bad habits dat he is tolerating
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by albridge(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
a few go into it for love but most go into it for money. it appears to be the reality of our time sad
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by albridge(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
For a good fork lipsrsealed
are you male or female? please let us know so we know how to respond
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by albridge(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Joy1706:

spoken like a true igbo lady grin
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
albridge:
are you male or female? please let us know so we know how to respond
Lol, I'm a she male
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
To love and be loved.
To have someone , who will hold me and say"Nne its ok" Even when its not sha. that moving assurance and encouragement.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
be serious undecided
Chop what
chopping stickcheesy
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
I don't nag

If my bf is d nagging type, i will have to overlook it

Cos am sure i have some bad habits dat he is tolerating
you nag:Dtalk true
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you nag:Dtalk true .
Yeah
Wen he is not doing it right wink
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chopping stickcheesy
undecided
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Joy1706(f): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
albridge:

spoken like a true igbo lady grin
Not igbo. Guess again
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by tonytony208(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Ginaz:
I went into this relationship for the companionship it provides, the open communication and the deep sense of belonging it brings.

and also, I went into it cos it motivates me to do my best, to be myself and above all, it tested the level of my honesty and maturity. it prepares me on how to be a good mother, a good wife and a supporter.

I went into it cos I am prepared to take it to the next level, to be the best mother and wife in the world.

I went into it cos I'm inlove.

Hmmm...ur kind of woman is rare.

Can I PM u?

Will like to get to know u and maybe share a bottlea coca cola wid u grin

Now, don't start getting notions. Its not what u think. It's a case of mistaken identity. I can explain. wink
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by tonytony208(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Joy1706:

So, you are one of those who see relationship as Poverty Alleviation Program?
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Joy1706(f): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

So, you are one of those who see relationship as Poverty Alleviation Program?
Yeah you can say so
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by tonytony208(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Yeah you can say so

Don't you think that is an unfair perspective?

Don't you think relationship deserves more sense of commitment than that?

1 Like

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by MrCork: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I'm probably not mature enough for this thread grin

But mostly if the guy is reasonable and he reaallyyyyy wants me. Otherwise I can do without

.ok madam...so you have attttack and behind? smiley
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry
MrCork:

.ok madam...so you have attttack and behind? smiley
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by queenfav(f): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Humanbeing1st:
CUS OF BRAZILIAN HAIR.
You can afford to buy that for yourself sweerie..Shop queenzhair today..

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Same thing as ladies smiley
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is davijones I'm the man of list A.K.A the man of truth.

Apparently most guys go into relationship for socialization and sex.

There is always individual differences in any situation, different people with different ideas and opinion. Ladies tell us why you go into relationship
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by teamfrabidel: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Relationships!!!
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by NaeChris: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Juxtified:
We all know why they go into relationships - for financial security!
LOL. Typically.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by thowbie7ven(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
be serious undecided
Chop what
Chop Ponmo...
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Eddodoh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
U ladies haven't said ur true mind. I am still following to see genuine reason.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by pearl1991: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
onila:
yea but he has to be cute first
how
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Ruthy5(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Companionship and friendship.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ginaz:
I went into this relationship for the companionship it provides, the open communication and the deep sense of belonging it brings.

and also, I went into it cos it motivates me to do my best, to be myself and above all, it tested the level of my honesty and maturity. it prepares me on how to be a good mother, a good wife and a supporter.

I went into it cos I am prepared to take it to the next level, to be the best mother and wife in the world.

I went into it cos I'm inlove.

Take Five!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? / Married Man Busted For Cheating - Watch Wife Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.