Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? (3851 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by emblem2d(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
I Have a sprained ankles(both) since august this year and it's not getting any better... i'm really hurny though, i've been masturbating since it happens. could that be the reason why the healing is not coming?

pls i need your advice
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by Pierocash(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
It is bad to masturbate evn without health challenge. Masturbation and fornication is demonic stay away Frm it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by emblem2d(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pierocash:
It is bad to masturbate evn without health challenge. Masturbation and fornication is demonic stay away Frm it.
alryt
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by Lovetinz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wait till you sprain your wrists too.
Maybe you will masturbate with your ears.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by falcon01: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
you again?? how addicted are you to masturbation?? dont you have a girlfriend! ?
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by emblem2d(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
falcon01:
you again?? how addicted are you to masturbation?? dont you have a girlfriend! ?
i don't know you...
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by falcon01: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
emblem2d:
i don't know you...
you dont have to this is an online place. so to the question how addicted are you to masturbation?? how far can you go without it?? hours? days? or months?
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by emblem2d(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
falcon01:
you dont have to this is an online place. so to the question how addicted are you to masturbation?? how far can you go without it?? hours? days? or months?
hmm am counting days. i will start from 2mrw now cause 2dy is out already
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by falcon01: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
emblem2d:
hmm am counting days. i will start from 2mrw now cause 2dy is out already
try going a week or 2 without it. and when thr urge kicks in dont try to surpress it just let it flow and in time you will have control. to your ankle stop exerting pressure on it stop walking long distance, when you feel pain on the ankle just sit down and stretch your legs. advisable dont walk on it at all until you feel better. and if you want to masturbate don do it while standing or sitting just lie down and jerk off!!# visit a doctor.
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by greencard: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lovetinz:
grin
Lovetinz:
wicked
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by emblem2d(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
falcon01:
try going a week or 2 without it. and when thr urge kicks in dont try to surpress it just let it flow and in time you will have control. to your ankle stop exerting pressure on it stop walking long distance, when you feel pain on the ankle just sit down and stretch your legs. advisable dont walk on it at all until you feel better. and if you want to masturbate don do it while standing or sitting just lie down and jerk off!!# visit a doctor.
thanks for the advice, but as for the masturbation am trying to get my mind off it i dont want to do it again, am having the feeling that it may be the reason why the pain has refused to go
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pierocash:
keep shut. nonsense
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by NoChill: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Niqqa you need Jesus
Re: Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? by Pierocash(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
jamarifox:
keep shut. nonsense
lol!
Vaseline crew spotted. The better u repent and embrace christ the better for u. Masturbation and fornication destroys destiny, quit and pray to God for restoration

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Groom Where Aunty Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency Before Marriage / How Do U Know U Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.