Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) (2401 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
#whatyasay

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
True talk broda.

Them don't know we just try to improve their market price grin grin
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by missKiffy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why for another man nah, why not for himself
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Haha
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by menix(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let 100% fact..
Don't know about other guyz cous no lady I have been with will deny this fact..
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Favparis(f): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
what a waste of 5mb

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by captain340(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
this could be true, though not 100% true
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:
True talk broda.

Them don't know we just try to improve their market price grin grin
Lol...market price ke...dem be commodity ni...hehehe
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Why for another man nah, why not for himself

I guess natural occurrence things sha

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:
Lol...market price ke...dem be commodity ni...hehehe
You no know?

Why you think say them dey tell guys say 'you want to use and dumb me abi' No be only property them dey use and dump? grin grin
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Favparis:
what a waste of 5mb
To you!!! grin
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Favparis:
what a waste of 5mb

grin grin you see why I said "bitter truth"
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:

You no know?

Why you think say them dey tell guys say 'you want to use and dumb me abi'
No be only property them dey use and dump? grin grin

grin grin grin grin guy u wicked gan!!! Hehehehe
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:

grin grin grin grin guy u wicked gan!!! Hehehehe
I want just clear the air but if i lie,feel free to correct me grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by KAPOVee: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
90% tru
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUPPORTED....... Highly SUPPORTED... .
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by MrCork: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:
#whatyasay

..bro r u a woman loookin for man? (No ofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrCork:

..bro r u a woman loookin for man? (No ofeense) angry
Lol wetin de worry dis one
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by dkachi007: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dude it is vice versa some girls come into our lives to make us better bf and indeed better husbands when we eventually settle down to marriage
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yea.............sometimes!!!
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by obizzy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
RUBBISH

I don't know who my future wife is gon be,I don't know who she's probably dating now or what she's doing right now.I just want to use this medium to beg that guy she's doing boyfren and girlfren with,abeg treat her with care,she's my property.Even when she says "faster,faster.more.more" please I beg rebuff what she's saying and don't go faster,don't open everything please I'm pleading.

Yours sincerely
Concerned future hubby.
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oya ah don vex angry . how much is it make i buy undecided
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
OP what's your point
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
dkachi007:
Dude it is vice versa some girls come into our lives to make us better bf and indeed better husbands when we eventually settle down to marriage
Hmmmm well to an extent u "might" be correct sha...
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Legitbaba(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:
#whatyasay
..yea...u try...whn u dn burst her kpekus finish....hw u dey use better her..tell me abeg
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by MrCork: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:

Lol wetin de worry dis one

...son. ...when u hav the kinda moiney I hav..u will under stand. ....but until then..keep dreamin! ! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by falconey(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrCork:

...son. ...when u hav the kinda moiney I hav..u will under stand. ....but until then..keep dreamin! ! (No ofeense) undecided

what improvement!!

Cork is sensible, keep it up son.
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2015
obizzy:
RUBBISH

I don't know who my future wife is gon be,I don't know who she's probably dating now or what she's doing right now.I just want to use this medium to beg that guy she's doing boyfren and girlfren with,abeg treat her with care,she's my property.Even when she says "faster,faster.more.more" please I beg rebuff what she's saying and don't go faster,don't open everything please I'm pleading.

Yours sincerely
Concerned future hubby.
Lol this guy funny...but then even if them open everything just buy alum for her e go reverse grin
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP what's your point
Madam Eze nnu nu...kindly go back and re-read again.... maybe you'll get my point
Re: 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) by Skanas(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
MrCork:

Jst negodi onukwu nka....offensively broke cork

(1) (Reply)

......message to my Ex / Is She Beautiful? / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.