Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? (5082 Views)

Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / Can You Marry An Illiterate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by nicky4lif(f): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2011
My dear,go ahead nd marry her.u can't get everytin u want in a woman when it comes to marrieg.she will lean with time,remember she will be willing to do everytin that will make u happy.don't leave her now after taking all the risk for u.u are all she has got now,she left her family just because of love,nd b4 she cld do it,that means she has taken u as part of her.ur family nd frnds will not marry her for u.she speaks well,so what else.
Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by nicky4lif(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2011
My dear,go ahead nd marry her.u can't get everytin u want in a woman when it comes to marrieg.she will lean with time,remember she will be willing to do everytin that will make u happy.don't leave her now after taking all the risk for u.u are all she has got now,she left her family just because of love,nd b4 she cld do it,that means she has taken u as part of her.ur family nd frnds will not marry her for u.she speaks well,so what else.
Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2011
Seems you have it figured out.
Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by opeg: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
slimfine:

in that case, I bid you good luck and best wishes cool

you have a good intention and I pray it works out for the both of you.

yeah, I support
waladis:

Question Number 1:  No comment wink
Question Number 2: 1000000 times confirmed cheesy
Question Number 3: Only if you promise to come on the wedding day grin

This says it all, you love her so much, so she can still be educated , I just wish you the best, Please, make her happy since she gave her aunty's place up for you, ]
I am so short of words but do not waste too much time before having her with you due to some reasons. Be fast about every necessary thing you need to do and Make her happy, BE HAPPY TOO. ENJOY UR UNION, WISH YOU THE BEST
Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by itiswell1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
Guy, see yourself as God sent to her. Wetin dey there. She still fit become professor.
Re: My Lover Is Illiterate! What Next? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2011
2bad. . . sad story. Iliteracy is bad, though. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? / Men Buying Underwear For Their Chicks (guys Can U Do It) / 5 Shocking Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.