Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Prayer Of Every Young Single Hustler Looking For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Prayer Of Every Young Single Hustler Looking For Love (491 Views)

Young Single Lady From Port Harcourt Becomes A Sugar Mummy / My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) / Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Of Every Young Single Hustler Looking For Love by DJBIGGY(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Father Lord! Anywhere girls are planning to use me as a ‘MUGU’, God destroy her plans in Jesus Name!
Oh God! Any girl who is using her breast to confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Burn those breast right now in Jesus name!

Any girl who has vowed that she would never date me, God, make her to see me taking her for shopping in her dream!

Any girl who has slept with 5 different men including me and wants to tie me down with pregnancy that is not mine, God make her forget my name!

Any girl who I’m dating and calls me only to tell me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired… Oh Lord! Divert her calls to kidnappers!

God! If any of the girls is here, let her post and comment be invisible… nobody will see it in Jesus Name! AMEN

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/jokes-prayer-of-every-young-single.html
Re: The Prayer Of Every Young Single Hustler Looking For Love by PModes(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lord let fire burn this f^<kin post

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Signs You're In An Abusive Relationship / Did You Know That Couples Who Have Sex Weekly Are The Happiest / Which Threw Out His Earlier Conviction On A Lesser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.