Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism (4111 Views)

The Reason One Igbo-hating Woman Gave Me For Hating The Igbo - Igbodefender.com / What is the Thin Line Between Patrotism And Tribalism? / Buhari: An Igbo-hating Anti-democracy Fuhrer Reeks of Adolf Hitler & Mobutu Seko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by pazienza(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2015
This is a masterpiece. It has every bit of everything.
Easily the thread of the year!

Tony, May your days be long and fruitful, and may your wisdom never run dry.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Aufbauh(m): 4:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Xpaz:

[s]my Brother.
You just Proved d writer of this article Right.
Evil people and haters like you suddenly becomes and adviser to d Igbo and suddenly knew when to advice them after spewing your hatred towards them.
hmm.
I don"'t have much to tell you becos I always see you Ranting on every Igbo thread.
with out making any sense.
Useless Benue Wanna-be[/s]

My bro, there's no need to join issues with someone who is not interested in the truth but rather carried away by emotions of ethnic ties.
Personally i don't respond to mentions like this because of infantile & insultive characters that is evident in your quote but i have to correct an impression, my presumed 'rantings on every Igbo thread by you is only borne out of my sincere concern for the Igbo friends and close relatives whom i owe a duty of care, not for someone of your type.
I often criticize the irrational behaviors of people who are close to me, that's is why you'll hardly sees me in non Igbo/benue threads.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by EternalTruths: 4:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:
My dad told me that whenever you noticed that virtually everybody around you hates/dislike you, then you have to look inward.
Personally I'll feel bad and remorseful if majority of Nigerian tribes perceives my tribe in a bad light, i cannot just wish it away as an act of ignorance or envy.
I often asked myself what is the injustice Igbos are experiencing which is only peculiar to them, or what are they seeing that other Nigerians are not seeing?
Most of their complaints to us are not peculiar to any tribes and also most of those who believes in the Nigerian project sees it as a burden that is common to multi ethno-linguistic society.
Tolerance is key to every successful relationship.

Do you know that Joseph was despised

Question for you

Was Joseph an evil person.? cool

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2015
WOW.
The truth is like a seed constantly searching for light in the pile of dirt. He who has ears, let him hear.

Op you touch my heart. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:
My dad told me that whenever you noticed that virtually everybody around you hates/dislike you, then you have to look inward.
Personally I'll feel bad and remorseful if majority of Nigerian tribes perceives my tribe in a bad light, i cannot just wish it away as an act of ignorance or envy.
I often asked myself what is the injustice Igbos are experiencing which is only peculiar to them, or what are they seeing that other Nigerians are not seeing?
Most of their complaints to us are not peculiar to any tribes and also most of those who believes in the Nigerian project sees it as a burden that is common to multi ethno-linguistic society.
Tolerance is key to every successful relationship.

I shall give you one simple example of what Igbos are experiencing that other are not: Go to Civil defence HQ in Abuja, randomly greet ten people and come back to tell me if you see Igbo child is among...
I am waiting.....

You need to go and see for yourself the truemeaning of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Ballmer: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Growing up I actually think Igbo were intelligent people but the loss of Jonathan terribly exposed the inbred foolishness of the Igbos. The writer never minced word playing victim in the entire article and believes Nigerians are to blame for the building anti Igbo sentiment without dishing out a single blame to the likes of Kanu and other Igbo e-warriors that went bizarre disparaging everything in sight.

The Igbotic writer do not want the boundaries drawn by the British because Europeans were engage in slave trade but the arrogant clod want the education science technology n every act of civilisation they brought. Only the borders should be done away with. He refuse to comprehend civilisation needed to be funded and only country size entities as the British understood could finance such ambitions.

It is pathetic how some Igbo allowed bigotry becloud their sense of reason. When Aguiyi Ironsi, Azikwe were the president no Igbo desire to cede. Why cry victim n agitate for Biafra anytime things do not go your way ? Igbos should brace up for more vicious verbal attacks. Whatever they dish out would be returned in doubles. They should know every ANTI Nigeria remarks will be met with atrocious anti Igbo rhetorics. They can keep on with the anti Nigeria nonsense but should not wailer when Nigerians return the favour.

Nigeria will not back down for the Igbos to brag about at a later date. The Igbos must succumb to Nigeria n Nigerians in the midst of the taunts abuse and disputing remarks. They can head to war if they are not okay with that. There will be no carrot n stick and unlike the Biafra war either of the two party must be convinced he or she as been vanquished never to brew any form anti Nigeria remarks ever again.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by ARIZONA123(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2015
EasternLionn:
This nearly made me cry sha.

I am proud of myself for actively doing my best to have Biafra restored.

My kids will have an identity.

Chukwu Okike Abiama you are in heaven. embarassed
. I am crying now. The article is just too emotional. CC:Abagworo,Eurobomber,Obalaila,all the Patriotic Nigerian Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by ARIZONA123(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:
Growing up I actually think Igbo were intelligent people but the loss of Jonathan terribly exposed the inbred foolishness of the Igbos. The writer never minced word playing victim in the entire article and believes Nigerians are to blame for the building anti Igbo sentiment without dishing out a single blame to the likes of Kanu and other Igbo e-warriors that went bizarre disparaging everything in sight.

The Igbotic writer do not want the boundaries drawn by the British because Europeans were engage in slave trade but the arrogant clod want the education science technology n every act of civilisation they brought. Only the borders should be done away with. He refuse to comprehend civilisation needed to be funded and only country size entities as the British understood could finance such ambitions.

It is pathetic how some Igbo allowed bigotry becloud their sense of reason. When Aguiyi Ironsi, Azikwe were the president no Igbo desire to cede. Why cry victim n agitate for Biafra anytime things do not go your way ? Igbos should brace up for more vicious verbal attacks. Whatever they dish out would be returned in doubles. They should know every ANTI Nigeria remarks will be met with atrocious anti Igbo rhetorics. They can keep on with the anti Nigeria nonsense but should not wailer when Nigerians return the favour.

Nigeria will not back down for the Igbos to brag about at a later date. The Igbos must succumb to Nigeria n Nigerians in the midst of the taunts abuse and disputing remarks. They can head to war if they are not okay with that. There will be no carrot n stick and unlike the Biafra war either of the two party must be convinced he or she as been vanquished never to brew any form anti Nigeria remarks ever again.
. These are the patriotic bastardt the Op is talking about. Every body turn an advicer on every igbo thread. God deliver igbos from patriotic Nigerians. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Ballmer: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. These are the patriotic bastardt the Op is talking about. Every body turn an advicer on every igbo thread. God deliver igbos from patriotic Nigerians. Amen

Delusional oaf, do you expect me to kiss your igbotic ass while you run your uncouth mouth over Nigeria ? The least I can do is be considerate which is evident in my comment.

Nigeria will not lick Igbo ass because you are crying victim. Igbo will instead get their ass wiped if they bite more than they can chew.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Yanks101: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:

Delusional oaf, do you expect me to kiss your igbotic ass while you run your uncouth mouth over Nigeria ? The least I can do is be considerate which is evident in my comment.

Nigeria will not lick Igbo ass because you are crying victim. Igbo will instead get their ass wiped if they bite more than they can chew.
Get their ass wiped by who?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Lordave: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

My bro, there's no need to join issues with someone who is not interested in the truth but rather carried away by emotions of ethnic ties.
Personally i don't respond to mentions like this because of infantile & insultive characters that is evident in your quote but i have to correct an impression, my presumed 'rantings on every Igbo thread by you is only borne out of my sincere concern for the Igbo friends and close relatives whom i owe a duty of care, not for someone of your type.
I often criticize the irrational behaviors of people who are close to me, that's is why you'll hardly sees me in non Igbo/benue threads.
Everybody loves Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Ballmer: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Zinicc:

I shall give you one simple example of what Igbos are experiencing that other are not: Go to Civil defence HQ in Abuja, randomly greet ten people and come back to tell me if you see Igbo child is among...
I am waiting..... You need to go and see for yourself the truemeaning of Nigeria.

Anywhere Igbo is not dominating is a problem. A thread was opened about the domination of Nigeria football by Igbo you do not see HausaFulani wailing over that. To you that is merit. I also heard Igbo now own 70% of the real estate in Abuja, I know this is a fallacy but other Nigerians are not shouting marginalisation. What percentage of Igbos work in the maritime industry in Nigeria or is it your father that own the Lagos port that your representation is almost at par with the Yoruba. Did you see others wailing. Nonsensical comments like yours n the eye service by the wither are why Igbo should not be given any preference in this country any further.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by CSTR2: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:

Anywhere Igbo is not dominating is a problem. A thread was opened about the domination of Nigeria football by Igbo you do not see HausaFulani wailing over that. I also heard Igbo now own 70% of the real estate in Abuja, I know this is a fallacy but other Nigerians are not shouting marginalisation. What percentage of Igbos work in the maritime industry in Nigeria or is it your father that own the Lagos port that your representation is almost at par with the Yoruba. Did you see others wailing. Nonsensical comments like yours n the eye service by the wither are why Igbo should not be given any preference in this country any further.
I have tried to correct this nonsense on the other thread.
The Igbo domination of certain sectors is not because of some special nepotic priviledges unlike others.They worked for it.
They took control through sheer competitive spirit and advantage. That is what the Igbo man wants.
A Nigeria where fair competition determines who gets what and not the number of child voters you have.
If the north gets better footballers than the east, then there is no reason why they shouldn't dominate.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by truefact: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:

Do you even get the message the OP passed? Igbos don't need the advice of your lots...Igbos simply want to opt out your Nigeria. I hope you get it now...silly dunce

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:
[size=4pt]Growing up I actually think Igbo were intelligent people but the loss of Jonathan terribly exposed the inbred foolishness of the Igbos. The writer never minced word playing victim in the entire article and believes Nigerians are to blame for the building anti Igbo sentiment without dishing out a single blame to the likes of Kanu and other Igbo e-warriors that went bizarre disparaging everything in sight.

Nigeria will not back down for the Igbos to brag about at a later date. The Igbos must succumb to Nigeria n Nigerians in the midst of the taunts abuse and disputing remarks. They can head to war if they are not okay with that. There will be no carrot n stick and unlike the Biafra war either of the two party must be convinced he or she as been vanquished never to brew any form anti Nigeria remarks ever again.[/size]

xtrorse:

Can you post ANY evidence where a prominent Igbo personality insulted or maligned your father or race?

Which ethnic group have built a better bridge than the Igbos who have exhibited more 'Nigerianness' by permeating every nook and cranny of Nigeria, peacefully building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the country at large, and some of them even getting married to the locals?

In the 90s, the NADECO's unlicensed and inciting Radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves, did any of your elites condemn it?

Before the 2015 general elections, did you condemn the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North?

Between Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani who makes lousy, provoking noise and propaganda using every available media outfit?

In the build up to the 2015 general elections certain people made careless and careless utterances thereby heating up the polity. Is any of them Igbo

The likes of FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters who heated the polity with their utterances, is any of them Igbo?

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

How many of your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of Yorubas even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

You say that Igbos are arrogant, and that they don't respect their hosts while you subtly proclaim that the Hausa-Fulanis are peace-loving and accommodative. You don’t like Igbos but you still fought and killed them to be in this fraudulent union where your likes are favoured by the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.
At the 2015 presidential election Igbos only exercised their franchise right just like other tribes.

If Igbos are the promoters of hate in Nigeria, can anyone tell us any instance where Igbos go about causing mayhem, killing and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity. 

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:
Anywhere Igbo is not dominating is a problem. A thread was opened about the domination of Nigeria football by Igbo you do not see HausaFulani wailing over that. To you that is merit. I also heard Igbo now own 70% of the real estate in Abuja, I know this is a fallacy but other Nigerians are not shouting marginalisation. What percentage of Igbos work in the maritime industry in Nigeria or is it your father that own the Lagos port that your representation is almost at par with the Yoruba. Did you see others wailing. Nonsensical comments like yours n the eye service by the wither are why Igbo should not be given any preference in this country any further.

You should endeavour to be objective when analysing national issues. You need not be muddling up issues to make a baseless, cheap point in your bid to remain relevant.

If you've got nothing useful to state simply state nothing than sell yourself cheap in the public.

The rest of your garbage are mere rantings from a frustrated bigot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Kestolovee95(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Any Igbo man/Easterner/Biafran that reads this and still remain pro-zoogeria is damned forever.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Xpaz: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

at d bolded.
Here is d same issue that the author is talking about.
I will advise you to read d post again cos am very sure you Neva read it.
Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Kestolovee95(f): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

Why don't you remove the weeds ft
from your own farm like the writer adviced?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Xpaz: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Ballmer:

You lots are the hypocrite that d author was also talking about.
and having stayed long on naira land.
and Knowing You and aufbauh as a regular Ranter on every Igbo thread trying so had to advise and convince d Igbo that they are d problem and cos of everything bad and unfortunate that is happening to them in other to make dem drop their Dreams behind.
I have Neva taking you two Ranting wailer serious never do I read your comments anymore cos I HV always known what you write ups always contain.
kip fooling yourselves around and playing d caring adviser to the Igbo.
Ndi Nzuzu
# https://www.nairaland.com/2726689/marginalization-hausa-northerners-must-stop

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Aufbauh(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Xpaz:

at d bolded.
Here is d same issue that the author is talking about.
I will advise you to read d post again cos am very sure you Neva read it.

Eyaa, so i should be bound by the OP sense of reasoning which is aimed at suiting his bitterness? What you're asking of me is what is termed as gullibility.
How can someone reason for me or infer my sense of judgement or even know why i choose to stand by something or otherwise without my expressions.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Xpaz: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
mod
lalasticlala.
ishilove
Afam4eva
Obinoscopy.
why is this Not yet in front page?
if that useless thing written by crazyman can make front page then this too deserve d front page.
You can edit d heading if you like
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Olabestonic001(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Well articulated!
But do you actually believe the rantings on NL as the true state of Igbos in general? The Igbo's as well as the Yoruba's feels heavily marginalized in Nigeria but the Yoruba's will rather be real with themselves and solve their own problems than agitate or go on emotional frenzy as IPOB is doing. I want Nigeria to practice Regional Autonomy and who cares if Biafra is formed or not. But to agitate and get your freedom by igniting hate in the minds of an average Yoruba man is doom. Honestly, Yoruba's have no reason to compete with Igbos but most Igbos by nature, take everything as an avenue to flex muscle (we cant blame them though since before colonization they have no big super-structure mostly but a flexing of muscle in their clans).
Again, most of them born, bred in the East were lied to by their elders that they are more superior to other tribes in Nigeria. We can only thank Heaven that some of them stays away from their base and its those who reside home that have that sense of paranoia. Forget the fallacy that all Igbos are hardworking; those people away from their enclave must be hardworking than their host community (ask Nigerians overseas), most of those protesters and hardliners are lazy lots and hate-filled individuals who needs to be re-oriented. Hating Yoruba's will only frustrate anyone of them the more.
Lets ALL (SE, SW, SS and NC) fights together for resource control and let Igbos learn diplomacy; hating Yoruba's will forever hamper their destiny as well as trying to compete unfavorably with the Yoruba's. Something is too OBVIOUS (LIKE IT OR HATE IT); THE YORUBA'S HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN GOD'S heart.

IN CALMNESS IS STRENGTH.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Xpaz: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

Eyaa, so i should be bound by the OP sense of reasoning which is aimed at suiting his bitterness? What you're asking of me is what is termed as gullibility.
How can someone reason for me or infer my sense of judgement or even know why i choose to stand by something or otherwise without my expressions.
at the bolded.
you see why I call you a hypocrite?
some one can not reason for you or infer your sense of judgement or even know why you choose to stand by something,
Then Who Are you to do the same for d Igbo.?
I'm tired of living in d same Country with Demons like you guys from SW.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Xpaz: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Olabestonic001:
Well articulated!
But do you actually believe the rantings on NL as the true state of Igbos in general? The Igbo's as well as the Yoruba's feels heavily marginalized in Nigeria but the Yoruba's will rather be real with themselves and solve their own problems than agitate or go on emotional frenzy as IPOB is doing. I want Nigeria to practice Regional Autonomy and who cares if Biafra is formed or not. But to agitate and get your freedom by igniting hate in the minds of an average Yoruba man is doom. Honestly, Yoruba's have no reason to compete with Igbos but most Igbos by nature, take everything as an avenue to flex muscle (we cant blame them though since before colonization they have no big super-structure mostly but a flexing of muscle in their clans).
Again, most of them born, bred in the East were lied to by their elders that they are more superior to other tribes in Nigeria. We can only thank Heaven that some of them stays away from their base and its those who reside home that have that sense of paranoia. Forget the fallacy that all Igbos are hardworking; those people away from their enclave must be hardworking than their host community (ask Nigerians overseas), most of those protesters and hardliners are lazy lots and hate-filled individuals who needs to be re-oriented. Hating Yoruba's will only frustrate anyone of them the more.
Lets ALL (SE, SW, SS and NC) fights together for resource control and let Igbos learn diplomacy; hating Yoruba's will forever hamper their destiny as well as trying to compete unfavorably with the Yoruba's. Something is too OBVIOUS (LIKE IT OR HATE IT); THE YORUBA'S HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN GOD'S heart.

IN CALMNESS IS STRENGTH.
Imaging all the lies and Jargons that you are spewing here.
more reason why the Igbo never want to be in d same country with you fools.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by patrick89(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
wow if Carlos chinwendu can write this, then we're making headway! Biafra is coming faster than speed of light! eurobomber and abagworo! Better repent like Carlos chinwendu!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Olabestonic001:
Well articulated!

IN CALMNESS IS STRENGTH.

Olabestonic001 - "Yoruba's will rather be real with themselves and solve their own problems than agitate or go on emotional frenzy as IPOB is doing".

Once again, you've employed verbosity to eulogise your troublesome Yoruba tribe while maligning the Igbo people. It's no good spreading lies and falsehood to paint other people black and score some cheap points for your biased tribe.

I really pity that lady...

The main problem you and many of your kind have is that you consider it anathema for someone to tell you the bitter truth. You'd rather prefer to have your silly ego massaged than hear the bitter truth of life.
However, you can continue to hold your contrary view to the truth at your peril.

Many Yorubas are bunch hypocrites. You can remember how they jumped on the streets against Fuel Subsidy removal by GEJ. Even with industry experts verdict that fuel subsidy is ruining the economy yet the SW people preferred to occupy Lagos rather than dialogue with GEJ government. They simply hated GEJ and denigrated the office of the president.

In the 1990s Yorubas used the June 12 brouhaha to heat up the polity and cause havoc and destruction in the land.

Immediately after Nigeria's independence in 1960 the SW region was aflame with Awolowo vs Akintola political fight which blossomed into the 'Operation Wetie'. The arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties subsisted until the Army boys struck in January 15, 2015.

And you're here stating that Yorubas are real to themselves and wouldn't go on emotional frenzy as IPOB is doing. What a blatant lie!

Is Restructuring the Country not worth Yorubas protesting on the streets?
Is Resource Control not worth Yorubas using the numerous media outfits at their disposal to campaign?
Is the systematic extermination of Christian minorities in the North not a worthy cause for Yorubas to occupy Lagos?
Is the lopsided arrangement in the polity and other false statistic figures not worth the Yorubas protesting on the streets?

Over the years many Yorubas are spineless group of people who have proven over time of being unable to stand up for a justifiable cause other than to fish in troubled water in search of decomposed leftovers.

What you mischievously termed diplomacy or better still 'sophistication' is the relentless use of fabricated lies and falsehood to drag other tribes along while ass-licking your masters to be able to score some cheap points and gain undue advantages over others.

For dearth of ideas on your part you mischievously termed ALL Igbos as hardworking! You should try some other deceit and campaign of calumny.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY OF TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY!

Though many of your kind have remained vocal against the quest for emancipation yet IPOB has waxed stronger beyond your expectations.

You need not resort to lies just to prove a point.

Your kind have constituted themselves as the most embittered and pained that another people seek self-determination. You and your lots have created fraudulent monikers masquerading as SE/SS people to attempt to quench the call for self-determination. You have created many threads on NL to register your anger and displeasure against IPOB to no avail.

You lots have threatened to kill Igbos and confiscate their properties across the country should they continue to press for a separate existence. And yet it's not working. You have tried your usual campaign of calumny to malign Igbos and it's not working.

WHAT HAS IGBOS DONE TO YORUBAS TO EVER WARRANT THEIR ETERNAL HATRED AND CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY FOR SO MANY DECADES NOW EVEN AFTER YORUBAS BACKSTABBED IGBOS AND COLLUDED WITH THEIR MASTERS TO GLEEFULLY COMMIT GENOCIDE ON EASTERERS IN 1966-70?

Remember, the atrocious deeds of your forbears will continue to haunt unrepentant Yoruba generations. The hatred, greed and wickedness of the Yoruba Nation would consume them, sooner than later! Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Observant: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Historical and universal fact has shown that black Africana is the most useless animate/inanimate form of matter that has ever witnessed planet earth.
Before you hang me lets look at these facts.

1.) The Africana is the only humanoid form taken/sold into slavery by there kind and they deligently served for 200yrs.

2.) The Africana inherited what today is arguably the most stable geographical location in the universe, blessed with endlesss natural resources but the idiotic humanoid being mentally unsound and incapacitated stood by and watched while the Caucasians who inherited unstable cold waste lands turned it to what it is today.
The stupid Africana then remembers that he needs to buy a property in a land built with the sweat and blood of reasonable human beings, he then decide to impoverish his kind to achieve this feet.

3.) As of 2015 Africanas are the only animate things that look up to other human race for food, health care, education, infrastructure, production and even governance.

4.) The Africana is the only idi.ot walking planet earth who travel out of her supposedly beloved nation to U.S etc to give birth and procure citizenship for there wards whilst they defend the impracticality and hopelessness of there home country.

Sadly but evidently, with this level of imbeceility black people can not be classified as sensible human beings.
I have to speak to the factual truth.
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Scholes007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

tolerance you said is the key to any successful relationship. Imagine you are among 5 friends in a relationship, your aim is to build a prosperous friendship. In the cause of your friendship over years you noticed that all your friends do not like each other but only come to term when they are against you. Then you tried all you could to maintain your friendship by travelling with them,cooking with them and even live with them but this hatred persist.you said ok since we are not in love with each other and i am the only one that unites them even though in the negative sense, let me stay away a little from them and at the same time maintain my friendship. But instead of the friendship growing stronger, all you friends now felt that you are too selfish and wants to leave the friendship. They became quick to tag you the problem of their woes. Every evil thing that happen even though they may be the cause, will tagged on you . What will you do? Do you think there is tolerance in the friendship? Will you like to continue? And many more
Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by EasternPride: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism by Ballmer: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
CSTR2:
I have tried to correct this nonsense on the other thread.
The Igbo domination of certain sectors is not because of some special nepotic priviledges unlike others.They worked for it.
They took control through sheer competitive spirit and advantage. That is what the Igbo man wants.
A Nigeria where fair competition determines who gets what and not the number of child voters you have.
If the north gets better footballers than the east, then there is no reason why they shouldn't dominate.
We are saying the same thing. Anywhere Igbo strive n dominate it is hard work anywhere Yoruba Hausa etc strive n dominate it is tru nepotic privileges ba ? If this is what you are insinuating it is exactly what I meant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Oshiomole 8 Billion Naira Mansion Captured / The Man For 2023: The Incoming President / Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.