Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice (2878 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

their no much big deal abt AS people, they can marry bt safe to bring to this world two tissue cos the third might be SS,

NO BIG DEAL?
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING SELF? YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL SO OR YOU THINKS SS IS ALL ABOUT THAT SMALL THING DEY CROSS FOR YOU IN SS 1 BIOLOGY CLASS?

SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT EVEN THE FIRST ISSUE CAN BE SS?

IGNORANCE IS REALLY A DISEASE
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's a big deal and it will always remain a big deal. It's genetics. I'm AS and I can't marry another AS cry I'm already resigned to my fate tell ur friend to do the same grin
hi am AA and U? grin cheesy
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Themaingate:

NO BIG DEAL? WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING SELF? YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL SO?
SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT EVEN THE FIRST ISSUE CAN BE SS?
IGNORANCE IS REALLY A DISEASE
maybe i did nt go to school and i can see u an educated person.gov on
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Our name translates to ready grin grin grin
S0 W H A T are we waiting 4?
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Oya let's do that sharp sharp... That way nothing can limit our children's chances cos I'm same grin grin grin
another AA here. Seems it's advert tinz now grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

maybe i did nt go to school and i can see u an educated person.gov on
guy forget that crossin tinz, the first, second or third can be SS grin so u dnt have the power to decide who cums first, prevention is btr than cure smiley
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

You thought? Well i understand. It depends on what you normally think with and the size of your memory card...the one in your head
jeez!! Why evulz?? grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
0lushola:
S0 W H A T are we waiting 4?
I tire ooh...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
pbs4real:
another AA here. Seems it's advert tinz now grin

Yes ooh grin grin grin We want to make it easier for our AS and SS brethren...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
pbs4real:
jeez!! Why evulz?? grin
What did I do? grin grin grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes ooh grin grin grin We want to make it easier for our AS and SS brethren...
lolxxxx cheesy let them knw now....seems we scarce wink
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

What did I do? grin grin grin
am jez hailing U grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
pbs4real:
am jez hailing U grin
Lolz... I hail too ooh
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by oloribabs(f): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
NO pls, it doesnt worth it. do not lay a foundation for future agony. I had to let go too, though not easy. Don to it please.
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by oloribabs(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 1:13am On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

I tire ooh...
*IN CHARLIE PUTH's VOICE* Lets marvin gaye and get it 0n.
you'v gat this healing that I want.
just like they say it in the song, until the dawn.
LETs marvin gaye N get it 0n..
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Heazy2015:
My friend has been dating his girl for almost 24
months. A powerfully romantic relation. Sharing and
caring. And as soon as they start thinking of
concluding and legalising the entire arrangement,
here comes the question: What is your blood
genotype? Both were AS!
Because of the love they had shared and the
promising happy future they had dreamed of
together, they wouldnt want this to stop them. They
were in love and nothing would stop this, not even
possible childlessness. But the families won't just
agree. Especially the girl's family.
"You can't marry our daughter if you are both AS!"
Devastated, the guy was helpless. What should he
do next? He's about losing the love of his life. Any
way out?

If they have money, they should go on with the relationship

They will have to be ready to abort foetuses that have SS or they could leave Nigeria for aax developed nation.
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2015
0lushola:
*IN CHARLIE PUTH's VOICE* Lets marvin gaye and get it 0n.
you'v gat this healing that I want.
just like they say it in the song, until the dawn.
LETs marvin gaye N get it 0n..

Sorry...but I really don't understand what you're talking about embarassed
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Sorry...but I really don't understand what you're talking about embarassed
Huh? u 4 real?
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
0lushola:
Huh? u 4 real?
Yeah...is it something I should know lemme browse it up shaparly?
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Anikishaya(f): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg make them free the so called relationship jor, and save the children
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Yeah...is it something I should know lemme browse it up shaparly?
gud idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. / What Kind Of Prayer Is This In A Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.