Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage (648 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by HelenaMag: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Before now – earlier than the 19th century, scientists were unaware that people had different blood groups. After the discovery of the differences in blood types, blood testing became an important part of screening for blood banks.

And in early times in Africa, there were several cases of children who were marked ‘Ogbanje’ and Abiku’ because they often fell ill then died. These children were most times given marks in the belief that when

Continue reading here: http://www.helenamag.com/understanding-blood-groups-genotypes-for-marriage-blood-transfusions/
Re: Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by NevetsIbot(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
hungry blogger alert. Hope you stole that article well?? some people are ndiaras
Re: Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hungry blogger alert. Hope you stole that article well?? some people are ndiaras

Attention seeker. That's why peeps like you remain stagnant and dumb. Instead of you to read and learn, you throw tantrums at the poster. I bet you don't even know the meaning of blood group or genotype. You should better go check yours, your display picture tell me something undecided shocked, but then I am not a doctor so go for checkup! grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by NevetsIbot(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
sourcecode001:

Attention seeker. That's why peeps like you remain stagnant and dumb. Instead of you to read and learn, you throw tantrums at the poster. I bet you don't even know the meaning of blood group or genotype. You should better go check yours, your displays pictures tell me something undecided shocked, but then I am not a doctor so go for checkup! grin

lol.. ''Remain stagnant and dumb''? First off..... Dyu know me?? Sorry to dissapoint you, that nigga ain't stagnant and dumb. That nigga has his life planned. That guy has aspirations he's gonna make happen. Stop spreading your e-stupidity and get your facts right.
And look who's telling me about blood type and genotype... Lmao. Dude, you surely have a dead brain. Do i look like a guy who hassn't done his assignments? i bet this thread just enlightned you about it. Ive know the implications of genotype and bllod group in marriage since I was 7. Talk about a child with a high IQ. Sorry, I'm not as dumb and your unborn children.
And for your info.... I'm AA with blood type O. You're a loser dude. And please, shut your gay eyes from viewing my dp. lol....... Such a jerk.
Free advice... Take on someone your own size, i'm talking about the low IQ dummies like you. #out
Re: Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
If you had use a better phone with dope camera or had a better background, I would let your 30/100 physical appearance slide. And what's that you are trying to form with the whole biting your lips or squinting your eyes? Baddo ryt? Go learn bro. You are just another wannabe trying to scour some attention and look for someone to drop off his frustration on.

And my advise next time, before your throw false allegations, simply copy and paste words into google to see if they are plagiarized - then you would have had a point.

But then you wouldn't know that right? Because you are local champion and one of those kids that finished from one those dead secondary schools and you have been brainwashed to believe you have a high IQ cos you topped other bunch of ******** kids.

Well you can go on replying and talking. I have made my point.

Bye Mr IQ

NevetsIbot:

lol.. ''Remain stagnant and dumb''? First off..... Dyu know me?? Sorry to dissapoint you, that nigga ain't stagnant and dumb. That nigga has his life planned. That guy has aspirations he's gonna make happen. Stop spreading your e-stupidity and get your facts right.
And look who's telling me about blood type and genotype... Lmao. Dude, you surely have a dead brain. Do i look like a guy who hassn't done his assignments? i bet this thread just enlightned you about it. Ive know the implications of genotype and bllod group in marriage since I was 7. Talk about a child with a high IQ. Sorry, I'm not as dumb and your unborn children.
And for your info.... I'm AA with blood type O. You're a loser dude. And please, shut your gay eyes from viewing my dp. lol....... Such a jerk.
Free advice... Take on someone your own size, i'm talking about the low IQ dummies like you. #out
Re: Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage by NevetsIbot(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
sourcecode001:
If you had use a better phone with dope camera or had a better background, I would let your 30/100 physical appearance slide. And what's that you are trying to form with the whole biting your lips or squinting your eyes? Baddo ryt? Go learn bro. You are just another wannabe trying to scour some attention and look for someone to drop off his frustration on.

And my advise next time, before your throw false allegations, simply copy and paste words into google to see if they are plagiarized - then you would have had a point.

But then you wouldn't know that right? Because you are local champion and one of those kids that finished from one those dead secondary schools and you have been brainwashed to believe you have a high IQ cos you topped other bunch of ******** kids.

Well you can go on replying and talking. I have made my point.

Bye Mr IQ

mehn... E sting him left ball die o!! Lmao.. Local champion.... Dude, went to a very high class school. Lol... Its obvious your sanguine self hasn't found anyone to yarn with today.
. You sef dey decode pics, lol... Dude, my style isn't your business. Lol. Funny enough, I havnt even viewed your wall details, why?, you are jejune.
Your case will soon be like that hillarious baby elephant that poked its nose into a croc infested pool and bitten. Stay focused and mind your business. If you are so much in dire need to exchange words, please and please, don't make a fool of yourself next time.

*and your brain won't tell you some people are great at twisting phrases. Thus twisting the whole article. Oga. Just take panadol and sleep. Lol..... Iffai show you the full picture, your bae will trip, no doubt. gay! ..... Incase you quote me again..... It will be ''gone with the wind''. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burn That Fat With This...... / For Ladies: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / 3 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Marriage QUICKLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.