Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (48730 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Tinubu Made Fashola, Fayemi, Lai Who They Are – Ashafa / Fashola...his Political Predicament and The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by truefact: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:
Buhari has always loved workaholic people. Look at his days as military president, most of the job was done by an energetic Tunde Idiagbon. Majority of nigerians almost thought Idiagbon was the president.

PYO is also strong and reliable.
My question to people like you is, if you all know all these, why then make Buhari the president instead of the likes of fashola and idiagbon?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by demelza: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
truefact:

My question to people like you is, if you all know all these, why then make Buhari the president instead of the likes of fashola and idiagbon?
"A wise man surrounds himself with people smarter than him"
Ever heard of that quote?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by chinchum(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Osinbajo is the head of Nigeria's economic team.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by sweatlana: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
To the everlasting anger of thiefiunbu grin
Good move from pmb

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by drnairalov: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.

apologise ...pyo aint an ornament angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Unlimitedoye: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
He has always been his second in command. They went to important meetings together like the G-7 summit.

Fashola is on point.
ALl of them are Product of Jagaban Politics School
TINUBU
I HAIL YOU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Does Buhari have a soft spot and trust for tundes: Tunde Idiagbon, Tunde Bakare and now Tunde Fashola?
Abio!

All I know is that BRF will perform smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by babyfaceafrica: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
drnairalov:

apologise ...pyo aint an ornament angry angry angry
she wont,,we know her type!!! angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Sheeniprimus01: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari is a wise man, he has made Fashola is Deputy in action but prof Yemi remains the deputy by position.

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details www.nairaland.com/2720593/get-rid-toxics-fats-body
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by dayo23(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
pity for yourself olodo, which advise? Please don't deceive your self, Buhari did not take any advice from Osinbajo, if he did, Femi Falana would have been Attorney General today.
Is now I finally agreed that u are a confirmed oloriburuku, go replay yesterday speech by Mr President, you will hear when he said he and his Vice took lot of time to come up with those list and their Portfolio...now tell me who is the Olodo? Yeye girl

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by dustydee: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
I was sceptical at first about the role the VP will play in this regime but I must confess that I am impressed so far. The man is working, albeit behind the scenes, to put our economy back on track. I don't think the OPs conclusion about the VP is correct.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ojuu4u(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=dayo23 post=39936803] I pity the man that will marry you, is that how you reason Did u know that some of those portfolio's were given based on the advised Mr President got from his Vice? Fashola and Prof Osinbajo are like best of friends....reason with your head lady not your anus

thank God 4 beta answer 4 him or her. I biliv she read it that buhari with vp and other relevant stake holders carefully selected d ministers and their various portifolio. I biliv fashola got dat portifolio mainly because vp influence.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by JoshRDWM(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
this is different...
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
if fashola is capable, there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ionsman: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
O.p please go back to romance section.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op I totally agree, it is apparent.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by itsme9jaG(f): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.

I think people should stop making unguarded statements. The VP is more than able and has been behind the think tank of most of the strategic directions of this government to date. While Fashola may be good in terms of sound thinking, PYO in my opinion has more balance in terms of ethics and ability listen and imbibe feedback in decision process. Our job as citizens at the moment is to demand performance from these ministers instead of comparing one against another

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
ahahahahahaa

Fashola has suddenly become a yardstick for measuring success in Nigeria.

Nigerians and mediocrity are like ISIS and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by xtoch(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari is a wise man, he has made Fashola is Deputy in action but prof Yemi remains the deputy by position.
Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details..xtoch
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
see as you carry yourself go disgrace for frontpage. Over skill Wey dey kill monkey.
Mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by MayorofLagos(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Does Buhari have a soft spot and trust for tundes: Tunde Idiagbon, Tunde Bakare and now Tunde Fashola?

grin grin
Good observation! Same for Lawal. Go and check how many Lawals have been appointed by PMB since MAY 29.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Ephemmm: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

See whom you are....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by forkadict(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

Shut tha fork up!

Prof Yemi Osinbajo remains the second in command whilst BRF is a minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Nasty propagandists/alarmists trying to sow the seed of discord where there shouldn't be none!
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Goldencollins: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
another wailer in disguise
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
idiagbon is dead... and fashola would not be able to get the votes of the north... so, GEJ would have won - so, APC's strategy worked out...

truefact:

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by HzRF(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op you are right! Buhari WANTED fashola as running mate..but due to the politics of ethnicity and religious card instituted by the PDP..it made it difficult..
Let me tell you..I have this belief that these govt would have its ministers Struggling to dislodge or outdo each other in performance! This is just a new platform to re-launch and finally endear themselves into the hearts of Nigerians against 2019...
Mark my words, a particular minister would be presented as a RUNNING mate to the flag-bearer against 2019 presidential race on account of his good performance..
Running mate
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op you are right! Buhari WANTED fashola as running mate..but due to the politics of ethnicity and religious card instituted by the PDP..it made it difficult..
Let me tell you..I have this belief that these govt would have its ministers Struggling to dislodge or outdo each other in performance! This is just a new platform to re-launch and finally endear themselves into the hearts of Nigerians against 2019...
Mark my words, a particular minister would be presented as a RUNNING mate to the flag-bearer against 2019 presidential race on account of his good performance..

Nah, it was tinubu
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Franky9584(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is PYO stil d vice president? He has been silent since may29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-East Governors And Their Families (Pictures) / Politics / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.