Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Advice Pls Mature Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls Mature Ones (393 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls Mature Ones by Adonai7(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have this girl who claim to be a virgin,but ant time we are 2geda if I try to pull the trigger. I see something liquid coming out of her honey spot. pls nairalanders what dose that mean?
Re: Advice Pls Mature Ones by omoplaycool(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oga leave trigger alone.. You want us to give you reasons to doubt her? Candid advice.. Do not look for what's not missing else you'll find some .focus on hour relationship
Re: Advice Pls Mature Ones by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maybe it's honey or syrup.
Dip your tongue & taste it next time you see it coming out grin

1 Share

Re: Advice Pls Mature Ones by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
What is honey spot? Is she a bee?
Re: Advice Pls Mature Ones by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
That should be mucous like the type that comes out of your pipe whenever you are pulling the trigger

(1) (Reply)

Poem: The Hour When Morning Comes. / Newly Weds Comedian Akpororo And Wife Step Out Together / Ladies Come Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.