Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) (883 Views)

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / When Your Father Is The CEO Of Eva Water ..(pic) / Can You Attend This Traditional Wedding? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
this thing dey cold pass some fridge

Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by Theelove(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
I see
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by MadCow1: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theelove:
I see

I see you to..
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by donholy28(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
With what ave seen so far on Nairaland... dix shiit will soon reach FP
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by Theelove(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

I see you to..
Beware of what u see
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theelove:

Beware of what u see

Naaa.. There is nothing to be weary of.
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by khadupsie(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
True... very true!
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by czarr(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op you sure say you no from my village?
Because DT pot resemble the one for my villa house grin,especially the cup.fascinating.

Anyway na true ooo
E dey chill like madt.
Re: Check Out This Traditional Mode Of Cooling Water (PIC) by mysticjack95(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
czarr:
Op you sure say you no from my village?
Because DT pot resemble the one for my villa house grin,especially the cup.fascinating.

Anyway na true ooo
E dey chill like madt.
enyi a how far

(1) (Reply)

That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... / She Said I Promised Her This.. / Guy Post Private Pictures Of His Former Ethopian Girlfriend After Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.