Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... (891 Views)

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
That moment after breakup and ur friends and peeps around tell you ,you shdnt have dated a small boy .....DAT he is a kid...and u start feeling u brought yourself low.
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
LOL grin.

When the Going was Good, He wasn't a Kid then....

4 Likes

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Cholls(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
My sister so you've been there.
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by younghartz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
At least that small boy's thing made you cried inside da room

2 Likes

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by itskinglee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ehya... cry undecided
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Margauxluv(f): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dats it.
Buh when u guys were still togeda.
Ain't none of Ur friends noticed dat he s a small boy
Maybe advise you earlier to leave d small boy.

Fake friends #always adding salt to sm1 s pathetic injuries.
Real friends wil only give u recipe on how to move on easily not blames.

3 Likes

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Free101(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
Dats it.
Buh when u guys were still togeda.
Ain't none of Ur friends noticed dat he s a small boy
Maybe advise you earlier to leave d small boy.

Fake friends #always adding salt to sm1 s pathetic injuries.
Real friends wil only give u recipe on how to move on easily not blames.
Any friend tell me that shite is only a snitch, as a matter of fact; you are not allowed to speak ill of my ex(s), because they all left a footprint in ma life

1 Like

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by faith551(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kpele
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by dondavinchi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
No woman is too big 4 a guy d smallest boy can bleep d oldest punna man na man
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Margauxluv(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

Any friend tell me that shite is only a snitch, as a matter of fact; you are not allowed to speak ill of my ex(s), because they all left a footprint in ma life

Cool cool
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Cholls(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
dondavinchi:
No woman is too big 4 a guy d smallest boy can bleep d oldest punna man na man
my brother you dey vex?
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Adasun(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
What a momentgrin
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol .....one said it during d rela.."he looks too young".
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by nawtibownie: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol.. These kinna people can make you almost hate yourself. Ore oshii.
Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by lgboks(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
I just gat comment
Funny how people forget that special aspect of their ex after breakup...
Your friends don't or didn't see what you saw in that small boy (am sure if they did,you won't be dating or have dated that small boy)
You don't date ppl because of their sizes,wealth,bueaty,social status...you date ppl because of how they make you feel...and not your friends
That it didn't work does not mean they are bad....it wasn't meant to be...so stop bad mouthing your ex
Small boy seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by lgboks(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2015
I just gat comment
Funny how people forget that special aspect of their ex after breakup...
Your friends don't or didn't see what you saw in that small boy (am sure if they did,you won't be dating or have dated that small boy)
You don't date ppl because of their sizes,wealth,beauty,social status...you date ppl because of how they make you feel...and not your friends
That it didn't work does not mean they are bad....it wasn't meant to be...so stop bad mouthing your ex
Small boy seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment After Breakup And Folks Tell You...... by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Don't mind 'em

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better? (pics) / Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. / Mynd44, Lalasticlala And Ishilove, What Is This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.