Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman (59457 Views)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by free2ryhme: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
What about the woman?

What was her testimony
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nawa for we men abi single babes don finish? God punish am for contradicting the Bible by trying to put asunder
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by flokii: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
where dat guy wey write.. 'my experience with a married woman...'

hope you're viewing this... God help you o
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by JuanDeDios: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chubhie:
Serves him right. I feel the married lady he cheated with deserves some prison term too.
He was not sent to prison for having sex of itself or "cheating" as you call it. He was jailed for a crime specifically stated in the books, that is "enticing a married woman" with gifts.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by HopeAtHand: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hah undecided

The guy doesn't even know his right...he shud get a qualified lawyer with pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by free2ryhme: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
So the woman that enticed what sentenced was handed to her

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
ijustdey:

An Abuja based driver has been sent to prison for committing adultery.

http://pulse.ng/gist/trespass-driver-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-married-woman-id4352635.html
It's obvious the guy is poor and has no lawyer or legal representative. What was that part of the law again

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na wife be that abi na pet? She no get choice? Dem dey entice her like dog wey see bone.

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
ijustdey:

http://pulse.ng/gist/trespass-driver-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-married-woman-id4352635.html
Now I have to be careful with punkyveer...
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
JuanDeDios:

He was not sent to prison for having sex of itself or "cheating" as you call it. He was jailed for a crime specifically stated in the books, that is "enticing a married woman" with gifts.
There is no law like that dem just play the guy 419.he did not do it under any influence

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Diamonddris(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
When will they arrest women that bleeps married men....

Married women stand up for ur husbands..get dem whores sentenced for sharing the same cock with you..

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mu2sa2: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
And Mr okafor will now take back his adulterous wife!

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mightycrown1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
so, where is the woman in question?
i hope she is also punished for accepting gifts from anther woman's property.
besides, women/ladies are walking provocatively naked all around no court of law is charging them for emotionally enticing and seducing their male counterparts

injustice every where u go.

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by JuanDeDios: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
erico2k2:

There is no law like that dem just play the guy 419.he did not do it under any influence
There is a law on "enticing". It has rarely been used, so you wouldn't know. They used to have it in the UK - that's where we got it from. I don't think the British still have it or even if they do, they definitely no longer use it since a man would rather not go to the police to report that someone took his wife.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Kulas: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nonsense!,why should d man be put to prison.Did he rape d woman?,u can only confront d man if it is a rape incident.Sex is an agreement and d woman agreed.Instead of John Okafor to send her prostitute wife back to her papa house,he is busy disturbing the mans peace.John Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by MrCork: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
ijustdey:

...why the hell did they jail the inosent guy for phuckin marrryed women....serrrriously. ..wot kinda bakward contry is that nigeria place?...I sleep we it marryed women s an its no big deal.. truss me!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by MarieSucre(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Really enticed her What other lie is she gonna come up with again? The above write-up doesn't say anywhere that she was raped. So in other words, she disregarded her vows and went on to commit adultery. As far as i am concerned, she is the one who took the vow not her accomplice. She should be made to pay for breaking them.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Btruth: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't think I understand this story well though. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by EreluY(f): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=16pt]See the Nigerian legal system? If this man has not been accused of rape, why plead guilty and for which offence? Even priest, bishops and imams are shagging married congregants. Is adultery now in Nigeria's penal code? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by kunzaar83(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
palladin:
Wait.

What sort of judgment is that. Did he rape the woman? He is accused of enticing an adult who collected the gifts he sent.

Click like if you think the judge needs to be flogged.
that's the laws guiding the people in that locality, u know if this happens in the South the person may likely go free, bt in the north he can't ooo, worst where there is shari'ah law in action, so don't blame the judge he just acted according to the laws f the land, bt on my opinion if I m in the husband of the woman I won't rest untill I send him to his early grave it doesn't matter how legally or illegally, while for the wife, I'll sent her packing... How do u think about that?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by kunzaar83(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
palladin:
Wait.

What sort of judgment is that. Did he rape the woman? He is accused of enticing an adult who collected the gifts he sent.

Click like if you think the judge needs to be flogged.
that's the laws guiding the people in that locality, u know if this happens in the South the person may likely go free, bt in the north he can't ooo, worst where there is shari'ah law in action, so don't blame the judge he just acted according to the laws f the land, bt on my opinion if I m in the husband of the woman I won't rest untill I send him to his early grave it doesn't matter how legally or illegally, while for the wife, I'll sent her packing... What do u think about that?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Mackson01: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
The woman allowing herself to be lured should refund money & things giving to her and sentenced to 2year. That her husband is stupid.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Akinola023: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mtcheeeew!!!!,na case be dis?!yeye husband,yeye judge,foolish wife,it seems the accused no even apply for any lawyer cos as am not even a lawyer,I'll definately win this case anytime anyday...make the yeye husband dey carry every Man that approach his wife to court..mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Bollinger(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
maxti:
It has always been a crime.

Not if you are judged by common law as a christian.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Enticing her with gifts in exchange for some hallelujah?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by noblegrex: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Stupid man,why can't he take care of his wife.besides the wife has been sleeping with this driver for long,drivers are known for their waywardness either commercial or private.but the fool should corb his wife not the driver. A very idiotic lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by phazotron(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
and then they'll say IBO women don't cheat. rubbish pole.

4 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by illiad: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
The husband is a foooooool

What's any man doing with a public toilet, when decent babes brekete for pitakwa
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by miqos02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
why now?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by TheAdvocate(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
ijustdey:

what a case......

so, its now a crime to woo married women and make her your sexmate...

hope guys are listening...... unless you will spend some months behind bars..

lalas-ticlala what do you think of this

It's an offence in Nigeria since the 1960's and called "Harbouring and enticement."

Check the Penal Code.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.