Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman (59447 Views)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by illiad: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
phazotron:
and then they'll say IBO women don't cheat. rubbish pole.

You're such an oaf

Go borrow money take buy gray matter
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by focus7: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by razzberries: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
it takes two to tango
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by focus7: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chest beater biafra man ordinary driver was peeling your wife banana while you are protesting around town.

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by xtervaganza(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
What a stoopid judge

Did he rape her?

Some people no just get sense
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by xtervaganza(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
focus7:
Chest beater biafra man ordinary driver was peeling your wife banana while you are protesting around town.
that's what they do best

Ypu no see those ipob gorillas?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by lumeneng22: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
The judge duely sent mall am illya to jail indeed and where did they send the olojukokoro woman who hasd slept with malls several times collecting gifts and chopping sweet mouth? A john okafo want her back after the aboki has skatter his property? These Biafra people self, hmmmmmm I die to accept this none sense.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Lionsclaw: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
I dont get what they mean by 'enticing'. Rape I can understand but what is enticing a married woman?? So what will they do about the provocative way some married women dress?? Will they also be arrested for 'enticing young or married men?

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by miqos02(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:
The wife should be sentenced for being a fool... Na bitch material she be nt wife material
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by obinnashady(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oga Titus hold ur cheap madam Titus,u just dey blame the driver while na longer throat kill ur wife
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by 4nobody4every1: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
AdaNri1:
Instead of Mr Okafor to deal decisively with his sluty materialistic long throat wife he's busy chasing after Mr Ilyah, ngwanu, another mr Ilyah will soon come and entice her. Before he knows it Its HIV he'll be suing them for.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oya... The man wife should also go and report to police that one woman dey steal her anaconda make we see wetin judge go do. #changeeverywhere
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Nigerian woman can be cheap once you entice them with gifts.
Even monkeys with bananas can seduce Nigerian women.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by obinnashady(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wonder why dem sentence innocent man o.Why injustice dey kill us 4 this country,because the man no get money,na why u dey intimidate am.na ur wife suppose go prison

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
ijustdey:

An Abuja based driver has been sent to prison for committing adultery.

http://pulse.ng/gist/trespass-driver-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-married-woman-id4352635.html
Very bizarre! Hahahaha. They ought to allow this driver to have fun because "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by osazeeblue01: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
In tradition that woman just committed a taboo. I can never get marry to a lady that does not have the fear of God in her heart and that does not have tradition. In my own place that woman will face the penalty.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mradjoy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
AdaNri1:
Instead of Mr Okafor to deal decisively with his sluty materialistic long throat wife he's busy chasing after Mr Ilyah, ngwanu, another mr Ilyah will soon come and entice her. Before he knows it Its HIV he'll be suing them for.
You're right, but what about chasing away the fox and later return to the fowl to deal with it. If this will only send signal to those men who like chasing another man's property, invading someone else's territory to desist from their evil acts.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Fearcom(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmm

Remember joseph and potiphar's wife. When she tried to seduce him to sleep with her he said,"how can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?"

See people's responses, asking 'was she raped?' or 'they should free the driver jare'. People no get small conscience again. Another man's wife? If the husband had caught the driver with his wife in the act with a sharpened cutlass in hand?? He would have been sent to the grave and into the danger of an eternal burning prison in hell from which there's no freedom.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by evatee(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
maxti:
It has always been a crime.
Never knew
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by chamboy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chubhie:
Serves him right. I feel the married lady he cheated with deserves some prison term too.
u are a fool
U n ur likes is the problem with Nigeria
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by tuk2ato(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is a reverse case of the 'biblical woman' caught in adultery. How come the woman isnt guilty as well?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Chubhie: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
chamboy:
U n ur likes are the problem with Nigeria
Oney Ochonganoko.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by chamboy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
The sentence should go to the police that arrested the driver and the prosecutor. Which kind case b this

If am a Nigerian judge I would be carrying cane to court
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by chamboy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chubhie:

Oney Ochonganoko.

Gerrat of here backward monkey
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Vikky014(f): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:
The wife should be sentenced for being a fool... Na bitch material she be nt wife material
hahahahaha. #faints
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by wiseoneking: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
AdaNri1:
poor girl, how old are you now. You have followed underage nairalanders to writing like a tout. Is not funny, how old are you or just been a Clown?

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by nickxtra(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
What of me that a married woman has been enticing for over a year now and I have been giving excuses and failing to go with her on dates she arranged severally, yet she does not stop? She has kept wooing me, but I always have one or two reasons to divert her advances. Should I report her to this court? Advice pls

2 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mradjoy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
focus7:
grin grin grin grin this got me cracking boy.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mKc9ET(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Berrylite:
Are there not two people involved in this case, what should be the penalty to the woman involved?
This is one of the clause I hate when it comes to gender equality. I do tell my women folk that if we varebto fight gender inequality, we also need to enjoy the spoils.

I suspect this matter is a case of the rich and the poor. Women, let's keep to our husband and Neva allow a man to be put to prison by our actions and inactions. Thank you.

Get the best diabetes cure using natural supplements. Click on my signature.
Kudos to ur view
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Berrylite:
Are there not two people involved in this case, what should be the penalty to the woman involved?
This is one of the clause clauses I hate when it comes to gender equality. I do tell my women folk that if we varebto fight gender inequality, we also need to enjoy the spoils.

I suspect this matter is a case of the rich and the poor. Women, let's keep to our husband and Neva allow a man to be put to prison by our actions and inactions. Thank you.

Get the best diabetes cure using natural supplements. Click on my signature.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by seangy4konji: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
oh boy see judge ooo?

If you know how many married women of now adays that just wont look straight when even driving or when they bring their young ones to the pool you wonder abi nor be a man put this big motor for your yansh,make you feel good?still looking at young men instead of focusing onyour kids and home?

The flirty guys will know what am saying and it really takr grace of God not to knack them because they have all it takes to take care of young men and know how to...ven their body in a dress or gown will make your imagination run mad,not all this girls in skinnt jeans and butt just grown...u go wan SAMPLULU....

Dis one don go jail now as dem don use OWO OLA GBA OJU ee....Madam weh put am for trouble go deh go drop mr Biggs for am for cell every morning now on the way to shop or office.

ps..Dem soppose kill dat judge or sentenc am to death by hanging..na so so judge deh give looter of billion dollars pardon and person weh steal phone deh do 12 years in prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trevboi Declared Wanted For Murder. / Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.