Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman (59696 Views)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by dustydee: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
unilagfreshest come and see o. grin
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by mradjoy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
nickxtra:
What of me that a married woman has been enticing for over a year now and I have been giving excuses and failing to go with her on dates she arranged severally, yet she does not stop? She has kept wooing me, but I always have one or two reasons to divert her advances. Should I report her to this court? Advice pls
Really, What are you waiting for? common bleep the hell out of her before she calls you an okobo!

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just in case some of you guys don't know this, the northern part of nigeria follows the penal code, where adultery is a punishable offense. In the southern part of nigeria we only follow the english common law and adultery is NOT a punishable offense.

3 Likes

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by iskay1971: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I may sound odd but, nigerians should not sleep. I perceive stylist introduction of sharia here.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by tiredface: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
IS HE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENTICE HER BEFORE THE SHOW? IS IT NOT HOW ITS DONE? CHILDREN SHOULD BE PROTECTED, NOT ADULTS THAT WANT TO FU CK THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Chubhie: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
chamboy:

Gerrat of here backward monkey
quit going bananas.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by nickxtra(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
mradjoy:
Really, What are you waiting for? common bleep the hell out of her before she calls you an okobo!
No be me and u . I have wife i luv and proud of.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
maxti:
It has always been a crime.
...and the moon-struck wife undecided
What a tale! And her hubby is there spewing gibberish sad
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by esonuu(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ex-convict tins...but wait ooo,they should blame the woman cos shes old enough to knw her right 4rm her left,was she hypnothised or forced? The husband sef no get power to deal wit d adulterous wife,na to go court
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by JuanDeDios: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chubhie:
Enticing her with gifts in exchange for some hallelujah?
Well, the law says "enticing". So you can put it like that.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by sammie22(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am wandering if it's the same punishment if it's a woman enticing a married man!
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by lemolemo: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is one sick judge, and I suspect that husband is jobless. Taking a man to court for bleeping your wife, it completely shows he's not man enough.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by chamboy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chubhie:
quit going bananas.
is dis the best line u got

Biafran goat
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by dokiOloye(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is exactly why some ppl refer to this country as a zoo.
2 consenting adults had sex and judge is sentencing som1 to prison.
Na wa oo
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Chubhie: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
chamboy:
is dis the best line u got
Biafran goat
ejikwam ofo na ogu
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Alwaystruth:
So how much the woman go come pay nah?.
Na only the man committed the offense abi na dem two?. This judgment get as e be oo.
Anyway, i dedicate this front page to my 2 lovely kids and my ma faithful wife.

Ma broda, I tire! Maybe the judge too dey follow chop the same punai. What a judgement, so biased and silly!
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by oz4real83(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
All of them involved in the case are crazy!!! Instead of the man to blame his wife he is blaming the driver. Instead of the judge to sentence both of them he is sentencing only the man. Instead of the man to plead not quilty because he didn't rape or false the woman but he is taking blame for an offence willingly committed by both of them. Instead of the woman to agree that she was tired of her husband that was why she has been playing away matches but she is pretending innocent. All of them are bunch of quacks!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by pedrilo: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
funny case, funny judge, funny judgement

1 Like

Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by gevans(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Naira wao
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Macgreat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
which one is penal code, they should stop playing with words and call it what it is. "Pen!$ code" cheesy
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Rutycool(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Did he drag the woman to the hotels and cars or used charm on her.. Mtchewww just longer throat ne, no any other definition kaiwai.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Jetjacky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
AdaNri1:
Instead of Mr Okafor to deal decisively with his sluty materialistic long throat wife he's busy chasing after Mr Ilyah, ngwanu, another mr Ilyah will soon come and entice her. Before he knows it Its HIV he'll be suing them for.
Lol... grin grin
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by vybzkartel: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by vivalicious25(f): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Why is the man taking the blame alone?
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Kam0007: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
And imagine the stupid husband standing for the poo who*e; going by his tone you know that he'd take the bastard back in again.
But how is he even said to have entice her? Perhaps I missed it but I didn't get to the part the wrote he shove the gifts down the who*e's throat.
Clearly this is not a rape case but as a man I am not capable of this manner of love.
I am kicking her butt straight outta my house.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Asquare86(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
But D Judge Must Be Very Currupt And Stupid 4 Jailing D Man Along, Did He Rape Her? Judge Collect Them In Cash Or Bank Transfer
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by dacovajnr: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lasisi come and see endtime thing grin
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2015
This why I don't trust ladies 100 percent , can easily be manipulated . They make the guy look like the devil how about the foolish lady that feel for it.After all she wasn't raped it was consensual.
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Kam0007:
And imagine the stupid husband standing for the poo who*e; going by his tone you know that he'd take the bastard back in again.
But how is he even said to have entice her? Perhaps I missed it but I didn't get to the part the wrote he shove the gifts down the who*e's throat.
Clearly this is not a rape case but as a man I am not capable of this manner of love.
I am kicking her butt straight outta my house.
that's what I thought he should be doing kicking her butt out of the house , not defending her In the law court he doesn't know he is going her free ticket to cheat.I think the guy is scared of loosing her. He has a low self esteem
Re: Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2015
mradjoy:
You're right, but what about chasing away the fox and later return to the fowl to deal with it. If this will only send signal to those men who like chasing another man's property, invading someone else's territory to desist from their evil acts.
I agree with you to a certain degree. But from what I read, it seems the lady has found a way to make it seem like it was not her fault at all. I'm not a moral police but I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Any man/woman who cannot remain faithful is a risk not worth taking considering the STDs ravaging people now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.