Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) (194349 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / How I Started Making Love With My Boss Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) by chibeby: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
It was around 9: 00 Monday night when my phone rang. I looked at the CallerID and saw the call was coming from 'Danby, Todd.'
Great, I thought. My boss was calling me from home. Which was also strange considering I thought he was out of town on a business trip.
I thought about avoiding the call, but I'd had a few problems at work the past week and didn't want to piss Todd off any more, so I picked up the phone.
"Hello," I said.
A female voice responded, "Is this Dan Mitchell?"
"Yes," I said, thinking I recognized the voice, but unsure. "Who is this?"
"This is Alice Danby."
Alice was Todd's wife. I'd met her a few times at office parties. She was quite nice and very attractive. And she had not-so-subtly come on to me more than once.
"Hello, Mrs. Danby," I replied. "How are you?"
"I'm fine, Dan, yourself."
"I'm well," I replied, still confused. "What can I do for you?"
"This may seem like an odd request," she said. "But I was wondering if you would come over."
"Um...I'm not sure I...what do you mean?"
"Just what I said," she replied. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming over."
I was speechless for a moment and she sat patiently on the other end of the phone waiting for a reply.
"Mrs. Danby," I said. "This is a bit of an odd request."
"Look," she said. "My husband is out of town and...I was just wondering if you'd come over for a while."
I figured I knew what she wanted. A woman who calls a man asking him to come over and specifically mentions that her husband is out of town is clearly looking for one thing.
It made me slightly uncomfortable since she was the wife of my boss, but again, she was very hot.
"I'm not sure I know what this is about," I replied, playing dumb, "but I suppose I could come over."
"Great," she said. "You remember where the place is, right?"
"Yeah, I know where you live."
"Excellent. So I'll see you in twenty minutes or so."
"Twenty to a half hour."
"See you then."
I heard her click off the call and I hung up my phone.
Wow, I said to myself.
I wasn't completely sure what to make of this, but I was already beginning to feel aroused.
I went into my bathroom and slipped a condom into my pocket and then I locked my apartment, went to my car and made the twenty minute drive to my boss' house which was in the upscale suburb of the city.
I rang the doorbell and Alice answered the door. My jaw dropped. She was wearing nothing but a lacy black teddy. Her blonde hair fell shoulder length and she smiled a sexy and seductive smile, seeing my reaction.
"Come on in," she said.
I walked into the house and she closed and locked the door.
"I sent our maid home early," she said. "So we have the house all to ourselves with all the privacy we need."
I was still nervous about the situation, but not having second thoughts. Still, I knew that I should at least feign some kind of protest about this.
"Mrs. Danby," I said, "I..."
"Please, call me Alice," she said.
"Alice," I said. "I'm not sure that we should be doing this."
She smiled at me again.
"There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't," she replied. She wrapped her arms around my neck, resting them on my shoulders. She kissed me gently on the lips.
"Alice," I said. "You're my boss' wife. I..."
"Dan," she said. "Let me tell you something about my husband. I can't even recall the last time he had a secretary he didn't Bleep. And any time he's away on a business trip, like he is right now, he winds up fucking some woman there, too. I see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to sleep with someone else as well."
She let one of her hands drift down below my waist and grab my crotch, and there was no way to hide how hard I was.
"Besides," she said. "I only plan on fucking one other guy."
I slide my shoes off of my feet as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. I followed her willingly, staring every moment at her amazing body, her firm, tight butt swaying side to side. We walked into her bedroom and she didn't waste any time. She slowly unbuckled and unzipped my pants...CONTINUE TO READ IT HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) by pet4ril(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
You sure
Re: Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) by akinloluwao: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zobo.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) by Ekitibiased(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.