Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Our Society Has Become Too Wayward - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Society Has Become Too Wayward (1885 Views)

RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? / How Can I Keep A Relationship Without Acting Wayward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by joem789: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
A few years later, and still the replies are from jackasses. The OP is a decent person to take up for proper marriage. I have been married to a woman for 19 years. And she's still my one and only. That's what respect does to a person.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
kritikul: Wonders shall never end, a guy has been sleeping with different girls every other day for 2 weeks now. This is not hearsay, its happening in my very eyes. shocked shocked shocked. The worst part of it is that this guy is married and he laeves his wife at home and bleeps these girls at his friends house. What is this life turning into? its always on my lips to ask this guy if he is aware of the AIDS scourge, but am afraid of the insult i would recieve. Who knows? May be his intentionally spreading the virus. On one of sex escapades, the girl was moaning so loud that i had to leave my room and went strolling cos thier room is just next to mine. When i think of what this guy and his likes are doing, i just become afraid of getting married or even keeping a relationship. Pls my people, how do we get rid of this kind of immorality. I AM AFRAID OOOO!!!!!!!! sad sad sad

KILL THEM ALL!!! grin
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Youngpo413: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
kritikul:
Wonders shall never end, a guy has been sleeping with different girls every other day for 2 weeks now. This is not hearsay, its happening in my very eyes. shocked shocked shocked. The worst part of it is that this guy is married and he laeves his wife at home and bleeps these girls at his friends house. What is this life turning into? its always on my lips to ask this guy if he is aware of the AIDS scourge, but am afraid of the insult i would recieve. Who knows? May be his intentionally spreading the virus. On one of sex escapades, the girl was moaning so loud that i had to leave my room and went strolling cos thier room is just next to mine. When i think of what this guy and his likes are doing, i just become afraid of getting married or even keeping a relationship. Pls my people, how do we get rid of this kind of immorality. I AM AFRAID OOOO!!!!!!!! sad sad sad
anything wrong with that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister / Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? / Do U Think An Unromantic Partner Will Change After Wedding!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.