Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? (781 Views)

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? / Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by Nature8(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die..
An old friend who once saved your life..
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about..

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

* You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again..

So, what will you do in a situation like this?? NATURE
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by vybzkartel: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Which kind yeye story be thiis, as if dem nor fit lap each other inside the car.
If dem nor gree lap each other make we comot, dem go old for the bus stop be that.
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by agarawu23(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Give my car key to my old friend to carry the 'about to die' old woman and remain with the girl.

We will trek miles together smiley
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by eyeon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'ld carry my perfect mate; and go create a life with her. grin
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
I go carry ma nigga wey save my life o
#hommies over b/tches and half dead b/tches
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by eyeon(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
agarawu23:
Give my car key to my old friend to carry the 'about to die' old woman and remain with the girl.

You garrit.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by agarawu23(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
eyeon:
You garrit.
wink
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2015
I will give my car to my old friend to take the old woman to hospital den trekk with my soulmate.
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by Nature8(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:

You're correct bro.. wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This?? by Nature8(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Snowangel4:
I will give my car to my old friend to take the old woman to hospital den trekk with my soulmate.

That's perfect my lady.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention / 밤워ᆢbamwar8。c0mᆢ 〈부천키스방 씨스타〉 부천키스방△서천키스방 / Someone's Experience About Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.