Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? (1386 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Papanwamaikpe: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'll just faint

Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Ontoog(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bleep her followed by divorce
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by MhizAJ(f): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jeez

The marriage is over nah
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Charles4075(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na to enjoy ourselves, then everybody go their separate ways be that ni. No cause for alarm.
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Splinz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
kiss

I'd have her kneel down, lay my hand on her and cast out that spirit of oloshoism.

Dazzol.
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Gofwane(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will never be in such situations cos i usually select them myself.
Ps: I'm not talking about me myself o, i'm just talking about me, as in myself in another type of me. You dig?

* staggers out of the thread *
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Topestbilly(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Take a walk.
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Topestbilly(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Take a walk.
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ontoog:
Bleep her followed by divorce
my guy when do you spoil like this

I think is when you were in JSS2 proof Me wrong
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gofwane:
I will never be in such situations cos i usually select them myself.
Ps: I'm not talking about me myself o, i'm just talking about me, as in myself in another type of me. You dig?

* staggers out of the thread *
sharip there Gofwane I said

Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by habsydiamond(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
The one mess for pesin mouth add salt ooo... difficult question.... requires difficult answer.....na to tell her wrong room b4 she enter.....but as I get home na straight to her papa house
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Nedfed(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nothing else than to show her this

Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Blingblings(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
You guys should go ahead and Bleep. At least una don find out sey una dey the same business.
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Gofwane(m): 1:02am On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
sharip there Gofwane I said
angry better leave me alone to enjoy my ogogoro

Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by EOOJ(m): 1:39am On Feb 19, 2018
tongue
Re: In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Gofwane:
angry better leave me alone to enjoy my ogogoro
go ahead bro
Don't come and tell me you are suffering from heart attack

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. / HELP: How Many Number Of partners Is Too Much For A Guy Around Mid-twenties / A Nigerian Facebook User Based In South Africa Shades Fellow Nigerian Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.