Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (24737 Views)

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions / When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / Ben Bruce Says Employed People Should Pay 5% Tax To Help FG Pay 5k To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
mbulela:
This attention seeking man.
You just don't spout anything that comes out of your mouth.
What are taxes for?
The tax we pay so far, has it been justified?
The problem is not a lack of money in the system, the issue is the siphoning of same by few barbarians. Until that is addressed no sane person will contribute more to the commonwealth. I pay almost 20% of my earning as tax yet i produce everything myself; light, water, security and the only thing i don't provide - roads are in a sorry state.

and. a xtian will still pay tite, offering, vow, widows might, members contribution towards church projects, .

people will also buy fuel, foodstuffs, hygiene equipments, pay Skul fees, send money to parents , flex and party , pay light and utility bills , pay street vigilante etc.

these people now want to add extra 5% headache on top the headache of a common man hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by inkon: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
The difference is that when an American politician tells you that he will build a road to the moon, he will describe the possibilities - the type of materials to be used, the source of the materials and the cost of the materials. But here the APC's Buhari just gave us a load of empty promises. Why would you take the workers' salaries to pay the unemployed? That is robbing peter to pay Paul. what sort of government is this?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by AndyAustin(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
adonis89:
ben bruce made a nyz suggestion but trust black ppl from africa ,they don't reason well. They hav 2 hands,2 legs but nothing in their brain.
If you're from Yankee I'll understand to an extent but if you're from Africa, I'll just say "O" clap hands for yourself.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by joseph1832(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Is it just me or is Ben Bruce gradually starting to sound like FFK?

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ocelot2006(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
This my small salary wey no reach me feed my family na him I want to remove 5k to pay unemployed. Wetin the sentaors and assembly member dey do. Let them start from them after all na dem salary big pass. I am just trying to make common sense.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ekseel(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
ziqzaq:

Abeg, which senator is on min. wage or part time basis?
Una sha wan dey ridicule the man dey go. Turning errtin he says upside down.
No be the same senators wey we hear say dem dey earn pass Obama?!
Cut him some slack!

All am saying is dat why not reduce the senators salary drastically to minimum wage or they pay them as if it a part time job instead of him suggesting that they increase the tax of the Employed (because they already pay tax) .
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by gretblue: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2015
The moment you join PDP.you automatically lost your thinking faculties.

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by kolmart: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Don't mind that bororo senator he only want to be relevant in senate chambers. what's his contribution towards youth development in nigeria?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ekseel(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Is it just me or is Ben Bruce gradually starting to sound like FFK?

Nope, gradually starting to sound like OKUPE

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Honestly i agree with him but it must be a collective responsibility on tge part of the employed and not selective responsibilty
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=18pt]I think this employment tax is achievable if the government of President Buhari put in the necessary mechanism to make it work.

The government must curb corruption and ostentatious living especially by politician.
[/size]
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Juzzybabe(f): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
hyfr:
That moment when you try take off her dross while she
pretend to be sleeping and she slightly raise up her hips to
help you then you know you have made it in life....😎😎

shocked shocked shocked so guys do notice this? grin grin

Besides, i think the 5k should come from our PASTORS POCKETS
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ayindejimmy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tax the rich and leave the poor alone.
We hardly have enough.

Tax those earning above 150k joor!
They won't miss 15k

But out of 40k 2k is a lot.

Moreover, this man doesn't even know there are many undergraduate running their businesses
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ekseel(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
inkon:
The difference is that when an American politician tells you that he will build a road to the moon, he will describe the possibilities - the type of materials to be used, the source of the materials and the cost of the materials. But here the APC's Buhari just gave us a load of empty promises. Why would you take the workers' salaries to pay the unemployed? That is robbing peter to pay Paul. what sort of government is this?

Did you read the tweets before commenting or you comment based on the heading without even checking who said it.... Pple like you are those that will not read instructions before attempting questions.
Please go back and read very well before you comment
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by 123papas(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ben Brews. lol
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by harsysky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Some people just woke up on a particular day, saw the dustbin and called it their home. Small , small this man is heading there--Madness!
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
this is another way of looking at it.... but some people would abuse the system as usual.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by crackhouse(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Let's join hands together and pray that the Lord will visit this man with a brand new brain.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Vainglory: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
skidskid:

u are a hater.. illogical and bitter.

you want them from take from others and give you, instead of holding your local govt chairman, house of . member and constituency senator accountable you commending a useless senator for suggesting they tax hardworking individuals 5% extra on top the personal income tax nd insurance deductions already being removed from their salary.

you are wicked. you must be ibo

I am not dissing the tribe. just deduced it from the way you referring to naija like say na one small community.
Any reasonable person who has read my post and the vomit you dropped here can easily tell who is a hater and who is bitter. You sound like an unstable fellow with a complex psychological problem. I do not usually consort with your type, but let me grorify you by giving you a reply.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by TrollTrap: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
The man made a very good suggestion... Where do people expect the government to get the money to pay the unemployed
Have you any idea how many unemployed we have undecided

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by mtdon: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ben Bruce is on point. Good suggestion.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Macgreat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
OK, this guy is loosing it! . .

this guy is just making himself . . . cheap, sort off.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by kennycalls(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
they're always bent on making the poor poorer what happen s to him stating that those in the senate house should donate the money, whey Na inside 6k wey I dey collect I go donate 5k, Ben Murray is making uncommon sense
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by JerryGent(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.
hahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by deebrain(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.

Seconded.

I am donating N100 per month.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by mrodogu: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:

He's gradually leaving obanikoro level to Doyin Okupe
Lil okupe the "bastard" how time flies
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by papae1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
impossible....

but I'll pledge to pay 5k to my unemployed kidsis... impossible....

but I'll pledge to pay 5k to my unemployed kidsis...
impossible....

but I'll pledge to pay 5k to my unemployed kidsis...
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by jamjam1991(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sen. Bruz is right oo! "Employed" support in paying the unemployed. The under_employed are nt inclusive. Eg tellars that recieve 45k instead of 260k. Tnx bruz u garr ah point dea

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by billyG(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
kolmart:
Don't mind that bororo senator he only want to be relevant in senate chambers. what's his contribution towards youth development in nigeria?
Na d man dey parade grownup gals in pants in nigeria since d 90's they call it Beauty paeagant.grooming corporate ashy.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by billyG(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bruce,It is better 2 be silent & b thought a Fool than 2 speakout & clear d Doubt.advice yaself.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by crocodile: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wonderful! Reading the responses here tells me we are a long way from Uhuru. A man suggests collective participation to help the unemployed and people can't see the merit in it? The developed world uses the same system to support the unemployed. The strong are supposed to support the weak and until that system is in place even the affluent will sleep with one eye in this our society where the majority live in abject poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Sabiu-Muduru Visits Solomon Dalung (Photos) / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.